Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Pre Book Samsung Family Hub & Get Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB free

Pre Book Samsung Family Hub & Get Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB free

186°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

Samsung 810 L Inverter Frost-Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator (RF28N9780SG/TL, Black) | Free Samsung S9 Phone(128 GB) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07FFSDKK5/ref=cm_sw_r...

Promotion Details
What should I do to avail the offer?
Simply place the pre order for the Samsung Family Hub between 18th to 31st July to avail this offer. No other steps will be necessary.

2. When will I receive the order? Will the free Samsung Galaxy S9 phone come along with the product?
Deliveries for the Family Hub Refrigerator will begin from 2nd August. The free Samsung Galaxy S9 phone will be delivered along with the refrigerator. Please note that the Galaxy S9 (128 GB) could be of any color subject to availability.

Please use this link to pre-order

3. What is the offer period for getting the free Samsung Galaxy S9?
The offer is only available during pre-order period of 18-31st July.

4. In case there is any damage with the product, what should I do?
Though Amazon ensures a safe and secure delivery, this product will be inspected by the delivery of associate at the time of delivery for any damages.
In case of any damages, please contact Samsung customer care at 1800-40-7267864

5. If there is a defect in the product that I notice, what should I do?
Please contact Samsung’s customer care at 1800-40-7267864 for any defects that you notice with the product.

6. How will the installation be taken care of?
Amazon will coordinate with Samsung to reach out to you within 48 hours of receiving the product and scheduling your installation. In case of any delays, please call Samsung’s customer care at 1800-40-7267864 for confirmation.

Expired
6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ok

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Exchange off 1160 please do use

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided

Any body know the power consumption of this model. Its not mentioned anywhere, not even in the user manual…

Price is also not disclosed…

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Price just 2,80,000 only.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply