Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
PreBook Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and get Gear Sport @ 4999 (worth 22,900) + 6000 cashback Using HDFC Credit Cards / EMI on Debit Cards Only

PreBook Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and get Gear Sport @ 4999 (worth 22,900) + 6000 cashback Using HDFC Credit Cards / EMI on Debit Cards Only

80°
16% OFF 73600.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~samsung-galax...
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 HDFC Cashback Offer

https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-note9-p...

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is the offer?

• Rs.6,000 Cashback on transactions made by HDFC Bank Credit Cards and Debit Card(EMI Transactions Only), on purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

When will the cashback be processed?

• Cashback will be processed to the customers’ card within 20th of Dec. 2018.

What is the offer duration?

• 10th August, 2018 [00:00] -31st August, 2018 [23:59]

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

• Offer applicable only on one transaction per Card.
  • Offer is applicable on EMI and Non-EMI transactions done using HDFC bank credit cards.
  • In case of HDFC Debit cards, offer is applicable only on EMI Transactions.
    *For EMI Transactions, offer is applicable for 3, 6 and 9 months tenures only.
    *Total cart value of Eligible products, should be INR 50,000 or more.

Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Transactions?

• This offer is only applicable on transactions made using HDFC Bank Credit Cards(EMI and Non-EMI) and Debit card EMI transactions. However, offer will NOT apply on transactions made using HDFC Bank Corporate or Commercial Credit Cards.

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?

• No, Offer will not be applicable if partial payment is made through Flipkart Gift Card

How many times can this offer be availed?
*Offer is only applicable on one transaction per card.

Will the offer be applicable in case transaction is made through PhonePe?
*No, Offer will not be applicable in case payment is made through PhonePe

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Preliminary

1. This offer (“Offer”) is being run by TruecomRetail (“Seller”) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card (“Cardholder/you/your” and “Card”).

2. By participating in the Offer, Cardholder agrees to be bound by:

a. these terms and conditions (T&C); b. the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations or updates thereof, that are published on the Platform; and c. all applicable terms and conditions of HDFC Bank.

Offer Details

1. The Offer will commence at 00:00 hrs on 10th August, 2018 and end at 23:59 hrs on 31st August, 2018 (“Offer Period”).

2. Under this Offer, Cardholders will get a cashback of Rs. 6,000 on transactions made using their HDFC Credit or Debit (EMI Transactions only) Cards, during the Offer Period, on purchase of Eligible Products (defined hereunder) sold on the Platform by the Seller. Offer is applicable only on one transaction per Card.

3. The Cashback will be applied to the Net Cart Value (“NCV”). NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.

4. The Offer is applicable only on the following product: Samsung Galaxy Note 9(“Eligible Product”).

5. Cashback will be credited to the source on or before 20th of December, 2018.

6. The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate or Commercial Card.

7. For EMI Transactions, the Offer is applicable for 3, 6 and 9 months tenures only.

Other Terms and Conditions

1. All Cardholders, excluding HDFC Bank Corporate Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.

2. This Offer is only applicable on transactions using a Card as per the terms of this Offer and is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.

3. The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.

4. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer

5. Flipkart/ Seller reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if

Expired
3 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hi. I have prebooked Note 9 from Samsung outlet and also got prebooking reference no. message from samsung.
If I purchase the samsung note 9 ( same model and color) from other portal/shop and register it with prebooking mobile no., will I get gear sport watch coupon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In order to be eligible to avail the Samsung Gear Sports at the discounted price of Rs. 4999, you will be required to activate the Device by 7th September 2018 and register on the My Galaxy App on or before 30th September, 2018 with the same mobile number which has been used for pre-booking & activating the Device, failing which you will not be eligible for the offer and no claims shall be entertained either against Samsung or its authorized partners.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

someone willing to share the coupon in exchange of money? contact me on whatsapp or call on 9415856196.

replyuser
Click here to reply