Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Prestige Apple Plus Red Pressure Cooker - 5 Litre

114°
1111 + 69 S/H
43% OFF 1960.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.com
  2. Buy now for @Rs.1852/-
  3. Use promocode HNK40 to get 40% cashback* on total order value. (Maximum cashback Rs. 5000).
  4. Effective Price:- Rs.1111/-

Heavier body
Equipped with metallic safety plug
Heat resistant handles to carry easily
Faster and healthier cooking
Pressure regulator
Equipped with Gasket
Easy and safe to use
Easy to maintain and clean

Price Comparison
[email protected] http://www.prestigesmartkitchen.com/prestige-ap...
[email protected] http://www.amazon.in/Prestige-Aluminium-Pressur...
[email protected] https://www.snapdeal.com/product/prestige-apple...
Rs.1825 [email protected] https://www.pepperfry.com/prestige-apple-plus-a...
[email protected] https://www.flipkart.com/prestige-apple-plus-5-...
[email protected] http://www.shopclues.com/prestige-apple-plus-al...
Rs.1829 [email protected] http://www.homeshop18.com/prestige-apple-plus-5...
[email protected] https://www.infibeam.com/Kitchenware/prestige-a...

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Cropped4504687409141286908
Deal Legend
1,954
16,880
67840
694

i think its current lowest https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif and dimers said better price kahin aur https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
151
170
1

It’s lowest.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
sANyAmG wrote:

i think its current lowest https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif and dimers said better price kahin aur https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

from askmebazaar last year i had bought same cooker at Rs.900/-

Cropped4504687409141286908
Deal Legend
1,954
16,880
67840
694
Expand
Cody wrote:

from askmebazaar last year i had bought same cooker at Rs.900/-

bhai kab leya tha ?? last year cody bhai u knw very well last 365 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:

bhai kab leya tha ?? last year cody bhai u knw very well last 365 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

October 2015

Cropped4504687409141286908
Deal Legend
1,954
16,880
67840
694
Expand
Cody wrote:

October 2015

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
sANyAmG wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Yes and Hawkins Contura Ceramic Coated Pressure Cooker, 3 Litres, Apple Green, Red and Yellow was also avilable at Rs.900/- each on Askmebazaar (http://www.amazon.in/Hawkins-Contura-Ceramic-Co...). So i had bought all these 3 and one prestige.

Its my best memory of askmebazaar.

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
36
27185
188
Expand
Cody wrote:

Yes and Hawkins Contura Ceramic Coated Pressure Cooker, 3 Litres, Apple Green, Red and Yellow was also avilable at Rs.900/- each on Askmebazaar (http://www.amazon.in/Hawkins-Contura-Ceramic-Co...). So i had bought all these 3 and one prestige.

Its my best memory of askmebazaar.

This model is 5 litre.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

This model is 5 litre.

yes prestige apple 5ltr i had bought at 900/- from askmebazaar last year.

Cropped4504687409141286908
Deal Legend
1,954
16,880
67840
694
Expand
Cody wrote:

yes prestige apple 5ltr i had bought at 900/- from askmebazaar last year.

Leya huga 5oct 2015 ki baat ha bhai. Tab to bht kuch sasta tha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
1
7248
76
Expand
Cody wrote:

from askmebazaar last year i had bought same cooker at Rs.900/-

aah… but aluminium sucks whatever be the price. One who has to wash it knows the real pain.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
62
0

Is it induction bottom
On paytm

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
62
0

Is it induction bottom
On paytm

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
tashan83 wrote:

Is it induction bottom
On paytm

yes it has induction button.

Missing