Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pantry- Flat 100 cashback on your first order of no minimum order value

Amazon Pantry- Flat 100 cashback on your first order of no minimum order value

925°
50% OFF 200.0
Pro Community Angel
androgame

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=nav_shopall_sbc_bhg...

Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products except Baby foods, Patanjali products and Samples.

2. Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid using any prepaid method of payment. Offer is not applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.

3. Offer is applicable from 00:00 hours on 06th June 2018 to 23:59 hours on 30th June 2018.

4. This offer is applicable on only the 1st ever order of Amazon Pantry.

5. A customer will get Rs 100 cashback on the 1st ever order on Amazon Pantry. No minimum purchase required. To avail the offer, a customer must apply the claim code NEWEXTRA100 at the check-out. A customer can avail maximum Rs 100 cashback during the campaign period.

6. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.

7. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 200 and B of Rs 600 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 25 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 75 when the product B is dispatched.

8. The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. in Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.

Expired
35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

1st ever or 1st within offer period ??

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

1st ever

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cannot be applied to u r purchase

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/Tc5LE7x.jpg

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

title says no min order value
description says 600
wat sorcery is this?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@androgame

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

offer source link

Link Copied

Its a good offer, can be combined with ongoing 250 cashback + add money , pantry cashback , so effective about 40-45%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What offer is going on Add Money ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

source link

Link Copied

Just placed order worth 1000 with overall 500 cashback wink

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

So 250cb(today’s offer) + 100cb(above code) + 100cb(UPI)? Balance 50cb from? Also could you provide the source or link for the code tnc if possible please smile

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Please check this @rcduke @TrickyTimer

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good share vu

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

it seems there is no minimum purchase required.

Link Copied

Yes, wrong T&C from Amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I once ordered from pantry but later cancelled my order few months back..so will I be eligible for the offer?

Link Copied

You can try applying it bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not applicable to your purchase solution do?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Load money offer+newextra100+250 cashback+ pantry cashback for prime and non prime,prime can save 550rs for 1000 order and that too for first order

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Loot karo from new account,50 minutes only left

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I am getting error not applicable to this purchase in 2 accounts, purchased more than 1000 4 hrs ago still no 250 cashback

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You will get cb after they ship your items.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone get the cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m getting error not applicable to this purchase

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is no such offer I called cc but they told there is no promo code like this so admin don’t fool us and waste our time!!!

replyuser
Click here to reply