Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Price Drop - Apple iPhone 7 Rs 27,508 | iPhone XR Rs 45,908

Price Drop - Apple iPhone 7 Rs 27,508 | iPhone XR Rs 45,908

1181°
40% OFF 76990.0
Deal Captain
desidealbaba

https://paytmmall.com/iphone-32gb-iphone-xr-64g...
Apply coupon code GET8

Get 8% Cashback maximum upto Rs.10000.

Effective price Apple iPhone 7 Rs 27,508 | iPhone XR Rs 45,908

Expired
31 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

non plus iphones are unusable in todays era, sreen size and battery too small

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Using 6s
Handy and classy product

View 17 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

🔥 Price Drop – Apple iPhone 7 Rs 27,508 | iPhone XR Rs 45,908

Apply coupon code – GET8

Get 8% Cashback maximum upto Rs.10000.

Effective price Apple iPhone 7 Rs 27,508 | iPhone XR Rs 45,908

Link – https://paytmmall.com/iphone-32gb-iphone-xr-64g...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I like small phones myself , however the with the type of usage nowadays , a bigger sizes screen almost always is a boon, and it generally comes with bigger battery. What’s more newer phones have done off with bezels , thus screen becoming bigger but phone size not so much.
Advantages are for ppl who game, watch videos/movies , especially useful for those who use phone in navigation. Battery depletes really fast in navigation

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Gr8

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

iPhone 7 is a Very good offer.. however the main problem is the 32gb storage..

Note: this 2016 mode will have the latest os at least till 2021 and run lagfree too ..
Do not bother about the naysayers, most of them hadn’t ever got a chance to own an Apple device ..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Maybe they love their kidneys more than iphone and thats why their priority is to have both kidneys till their death. sunglasses sunglasses

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Me too. There was a time when I wanted only 5 inch ki screen wala phone not bigger than that. joy
Time changed,now  using 6.3 inch screen wala phone. joy fire

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i bought 1phone 7 plus in 2017 and sold it on olx within 8 month , currently using Samsung S10+.

My problem with Iphone 7 plus was,

No call recording. (work around call recording app is very costly and risky as all calls go to third party they then send it you). rage
-Not able to send Songs(MP3 etc) to any one: rage
-No Bluetooth pairing with non ios devices .
-using multiple app on iphone was pain..
cannot use any app to download videos from twitter/ FB flushed

For me Iphone Was just a beautiful brick which can be used for calling and listening music, nothing else.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

RIP to all people who buy any iPhone below iPhone Xs max just for gaining some kind of social status (Everyone already knows why you couldn’t afford the latest iPhone or Galaxy Note). Or any impractical iphones in general.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

People will simply think poor little fellow bought it from olx or using same device from last few years and cant afford to buy latest one.
Note: Jokes aside buy what you can afford and really need. People should not buy just for the sake of buying or showoff. I have ASUS Max pro M1 (android) device and i am more than happy with it. I am not planning to change it either for a year or 2.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about x?

replyuser
Click here to reply