Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

i-smart IS 50i Mercury V3 Smartphone @2799 or 2625 MRP 6299

80°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194

http://www.flipkart.com/i-smart-50i-mercury-v3/...

or

https://paytm.com/shop/p/i-smart-is-50i-white-M... (Using GET8)

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif


→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
RAM: 512 MB
ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion

PC
[email protected] http://www.askmebazaar.com/buy/i-45-smart-is-50...
[email protected] http://www.shopclues.com/i-smart-is-50-i-mercur...

35 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Tiger designstyle kiddo m
Deal Captain
2
2
13904
59

Good deal
VUnS

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229

→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
→RAM: 512 MB
→ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion


Now, that’s some funny list of specifications, isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@Magus wrote:

→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
→RAM: 512 MB
→ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion



Now, that’s some funny list of specifications, isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


check how much you are paying

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27053
182

Voted up bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@agent007 wrote:

check how much you are paying



It’s not about the price. It’s about what you can do with the device. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Arasu
Shopping Friend
137
135
40892
556
@agent007 wrote:
check how much you are paying


What you need is more important than what you pay

Will you buy scrap only because of that available for cheap price

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@agent007 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
→RAM: 512 MB
→ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion



Now, that’s some funny list of specifications, isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


check how much you are paying


Phone Price Rs1400

Specs:

5’’ Screen Size
256 mb Ram
900mah battery
4 mega pixel Back and Front Vga Camera

Will you buy ?

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@Beinghuman wrote:

Phone Price Rs1400

Specs:

5’ Screen Size
256 mb Ram
900mah battery
4 mega pixel Back and Front Vga Camera

Will you buy ?


He won’t buy even the deal he has shared. He’s just helping those who might be interested. God only knows if there is any such intelligent buyer around. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@Beinghuman wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
→RAM: 512 MB
→ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion



Now, that’s some funny list of specifications, isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


check how much you are paying


Phone Price Rs1400

Specs:

5’’ Screen Size
256 mb Ram
900mah battery
4 mega pixel Back and Front Vga Camera

Will you buy ?


sure i will buy it for my daily use

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@SmallKing wrote:

@agent007 wrote:
check how much you are paying


What you need is more important than what you pay

Will you buy scrap only because of that available for cheap price



Ah! That’s why SmallKing is Community Angel! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@Magus wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Phone Price Rs1400

Specs:

5’ Screen Size
256 mb Ram
900mah battery
4 mega pixel Back and Front Vga Camera

Will you buy ?


He won’t buy even the deal he has shared. He’s just helping those who might be interested. God only knows if there is any such intelligent buyer around. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yes true im not buying if anyone inetrested they will buy

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@agent007 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@Magus wrote:

→Screen: 12.7 cm (5)
→Camera: 8 MP Rear/3.2 MP Front
→RAM: 512 MB
→ROM: 4 GB
→Battery: 1800 mAh/Li-ion



Now, that’s some funny list of specifications, isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


check how much you are paying


Phone Price Rs1400

Specs:

5’’ Screen Size
256 mb Ram
900mah battery
4 mega pixel Back and Front Vga Camera

Will you buy ?


sure i will buy it for my daily use

Really ? Then Read the above Comment ( above yours ) by @Magus https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@agent007 wrote:

sure i will buy it for my daily use



Did you mean hourly use? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@Magus wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

sure i will buy it for my daily use



Did you mean hourly use? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


just for calling or else will give to my servants or workers

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@agent007 wrote:

just for calling or else will give to my servants or workers



Lucky servants! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@Magus wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

just for calling or else will give to my servants or workers



Lucky servants! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


ROFL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@agent007 wrote:

just for calling or else will give to my servants or workers



BTW, I forgot to ask you why you need a 5" mobile just for calling. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@Magus wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

just for calling or else will give to my servants or workers



BTW, I forgot to ask you why you need a 5" mobile just for calling. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


He must be talking about Video calling https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
407

neat post … but outdated phone…..5 inch 1800 mah battery…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@billa ajith wrote:

neat post … but outdated phone…..5 inch 1800 mah battery…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


i agree but this is good for gifting to old peoples as it has big screen

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
249
@agent007 wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

neat post … but outdated phone…..5 inch 1800 mah battery…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


i agree but this is good for gifting to old peoples as it has big screen


You mean old servants ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And i thought old ppl hate Big Screen Sized Phones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
139
22168
407
@agent007 wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

neat post … but outdated phone…..5 inch 1800 mah battery…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


i agree but this is good for gifting to old peoples as it has big screen


for old people special made nokia is there…..long battery life…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@Beinghuman wrote:

He must be talking about Video calling https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif



Just imagine it…

He calls his GF, holding the mobile in one hand and a PB in the other hand. GF comes online, says Hi waving her hand. Our guy just says Hi, no waving. She asks, what are you doing with your other hand? Our guy… I’m holding an important device down here. Without it, this communication will never go on… And she is like… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

What a deadly scene! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5208
59
@Magus wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

He must be talking about Video calling https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif



Just imagine it…

He calls his GF, holding the mobile in one hand and a PB in the other hand. GF comes online, says Hi waving her hand. Our guy just says Hi, no waving. She asks, what are you doing with your other hand? Our guy…I’m holding an important device down here Without it, this communication will never go on… And she is like… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

What a deadly scene! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I am damn sure this happened with you.

CC: @bookface @myliferockkss @Plato @Beinghuman @A2Zdeals @JonSnow

Missing