169°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Price Error - HP MU06 Long Life Laptop Battery Rs. 760 - Amazon Fulfilled

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
33 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
17
68
3484
79

Good find..Keep it up.

VU n S n KG.

Seller is cloudtail…:-D

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
319
11,147
35450
287

Vu + KG
Excellent find

Oos now

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
298
26557
87

Good find

Alexas fotos cat ykvkrmo
Deal Newbie
0
61
92
2

cloudtail stock over…

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
319
11,147
35450
287
"@mgouravr":http://www.desidime.com/users/171908 wrote:

cloudtail stock over…

Back in stock
Only 2 available

Loot lo…

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
136
2454
17

+kg for the excellent find…

Facebook
Deal Cadet
1
129
648
15

I have placed an order. If anyone in Bangalore wants the same please let me know by 2pm today.

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
123
2682
84
@nutcrackerz wrote:

I have placed an order. If anyone in Bangalore wants the same please let me know by 2pm today.


What does that mean? If someone does not contact you by 2pm, are you going to cancel it? Why do you guys buy such things if you don’t need https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif You just wasted the chance of next person

Facebook
Deal Cadet
1
129
648
15
@ZIZER wrote:


@nutcrackerz wrote:

I have placed an order. If anyone in Bangalore wants the same please let me know by 2pm today.


What does that mean? If someone does not contact you by 2pm, are you going to cancel it? Why do you guys buy such things if you don’t need https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif You just wasted the chance of next person

Hold on before you jump to conclusions. I have an on Compaq Presario laptop CA-72-100-US which I am to giving away to our maids son who is in college. The laptop only works with external power source. After purchasing I reached to Amazon customer care to check if this works on a US model. They redirected me to the seller.The seller reverted today morning that he cannot guarantee that and suggested to contact OEM. OEM no longer exists and I don’t wanna spend time calling HP with this. Hence this step.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5022
56
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@ZIZER wrote:


@nutcrackerz wrote:

I have placed an order. If anyone in Bangalore wants the same please let me know by 2pm today.


What does that mean? If someone does not contact you by 2pm, are you going to cancel it? Why do you guys buy such things if you don’t need https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif You just wasted the chance of next person

Hold on before you jump to conclusions. I have an on Compaq Presario laptop CA-72-100-US which I am to giving away to our maids son who is in college. The laptop only works with external power source. After purchasing I reached to Amazon customer care to check if this works on a US model. They redirected me to the seller.The seller reverted today morning that he cannot guarantee that and suggested to contact OEM. OEM no longer exists and I don’t wanna spend time calling HP with this. Hence this step.

What this but I’m in Gurgaon… Can you change the address plz?

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

I’m from Bangalore. Let me know if it’s available

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
53
74
0

Product is dispatched .if anyone wants it Bangalore.message me

Recent activity
Deal Subedar
0
97
1598
75

check manufacturing Date (some where I read battery old than 365 days, start reducing power hold capacity).

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
119
298
0

Why you guys buy when you don’t need it. I was eagerly waiting to buy this battery for my laptop and when the deal came it was oos .

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@nutcrackerz wrote:

I have placed an order. If anyone in Bangalore wants the same please let me know by 2pm today.

need it … badly.. my battery dried up

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@abhi23jnr185 wrote:

Product is dispatched .if anyone wants it Bangalore.message me

need it. Bangalore Sanjaynagar

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
53
74
0

Order delivered today .thanks Ravi for posting great deal .if anyone from Bangalore needs it message me .i will give it on Friday

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
53
74
0
@mitra wrote:

check manufacturing Date (some where I read battery old than 365 days, start reducing power hold capacity).

manufacturing date is Feb 2016

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
200
882
13

vu

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2242
35

anybody who has bought and don’t require, kindly let me know via pm, i am in dire need of a battery

Download %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
193
1030
11

I have bought this battery 3 days ago. When i check about the warranty of the battery i find this.

It is imported from Japan, so the warranty card is in Japanese.

this is what i see when i check warranty online on http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/wc/public/viewDe...

https://i.imgur.com/hEHBU3k.png

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

Please let me know if anybody in Bangalore doesn’t require. I can come and collect from wherever you are located.

Images %281%29
Deal Newbie
0
53
74
0
@mani117 wrote:

I have bought this battery 3 days ago. When i check about the warranty of the battery i find this.

It is imported from Japan, so the warranty card is in Japanese.

this is what i see when i check warranty online on http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/wc/public/viewDe...

https://i.imgur.com/hEHBU3k.png

for me also it shows warranty is expired on 30th may 2010 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

170675
Deal Cadet
2
137
706
20

Instead buy one from eBay of lapcare at 780 odd it runs far better than original. M using it since one month n give 3.5 hrs easily

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
284
1
@mani117 wrote:

I have bought this battery 3 days ago. When i check about the warranty of the battery i find this.

It is imported from Japan, so the warranty card is in Japanese.

this is what i see when i check warranty online on http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/wc/public/viewDe...

https://i.imgur.com/hEHBU3k.png


So,what’s your final opinion….. Should I buy it or not as I need this battery badly for my laptop?…….plzz reply

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
284
1

Should I buy it or not….Plzz give ur opinion regarding warranty and performance as u r using it as of now…..thanks

Download %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
193
1030
11
@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

Should I buy it or not….Plzz give ur opinion regarding warranty and performance as u r using it as of now…..thanks

@760 it’s good actually

it’s the original battery.
local batteries cost >1k and the local batteries may damage your laptop also. So if you’re getting it for 760 grab it.

anyways I’ve written to Amazon regarding the warranty issue. so now I’m waiting for a reply.

Download %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
193
1030
11
@abhi23jnr185 wrote:

@mitra wrote:

check manufacturing Date (some where I read battery old than 365 days, start reducing power hold capacity).

manufacturing date is Feb 2016

Feb 2016 is the import date….

it is made in China

has a warranty card in Japanese

and sold in India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing