Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Price error)- JBL S 300 A Wired Headphones (Black, Over the Head)@Rs.1099,MRP-15399(AMAZON)

(Price error)- JBL S 300 A Wired Headphones (Black, Over the Head)@Rs.1099,MRP-15399(AMAZON)

904°
69 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Model no on box mentioned: S300i
No manual, very cheap quality, Faded JBL written on the headphone…Nothing look like original

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@bajaj151 wrote:

No manual, very cheap quality, Faded JBL written on the headphone…Nothing look like original

What did Amazon say ?? Did you inform them of the same ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please upload the images of the product….with box….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@bajaj151 wrote:

Thankx for d heads up.. Wont accept.. Anyway dtdc dont have service in my pincode

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@saymyname wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:

Mine is arriving today .. Can I accept it and use then return ?? Will I receive money in bank account ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@james909 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:

Mine is arriving today .. Can I accept it and use then return ?? Will I receive money in bank account ?

did u accept then.. Yes amazon will give refund under atoz gurantee even after accepting and returning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@djfreaky2808 wrote:

@james909 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:

did u accept then.. Yes amazon will give refund under atoz gurantee even after accepting and returning
don’t accept all are fake ones. I received today.
Amazon is saying we will contact with seller. after that u will get refund

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@lalitbatra24274 wrote:

@djfreaky2808 wrote:

@james909 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:

so basically… Amazon thinks, if they give us our refund… then all is good…

giving us the refund looks like a favor they do to us… and they talk about it in such comforting way. isn’t that obvious ? of course we will get our refund !

everyone takes liberty in India by keeping service levels low…. because they know that we Indians are very good at compromising !

try sending a fake product to someone in US.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Groot_deal wrote:

@lalitbatra24274 wrote:

@djfreaky2808 wrote:

@james909 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@bajaj151 wrote:

so basically… Amazon thinks, if they give us our refund… then all is good…

giving us the refund looks like a favor they do to us… and they talk about it in such comforting way. isn’t that obvious ? of course we will get our refund !

everyone takes liberty in India by keeping service levels low…. because they know that we Indians are very good at compromising !

try sending a fake product to someone in US.

ya u r absolutely right.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fake only.. Box is original but inside all fake.. The 3 button remote is missing sound bad.. Finishing bad. Packed fr return….though on accepted lines yet better to tweet on amazon handle.. Dont want amazon to bcm shopclues do we :p

replyuser
Click here to reply