Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

Price Error - Pharmaceutical Bioequivalence: 48 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) (Hardcover) @12/- Mrp 3495/- at Amazon

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
353
449
38246
337

Pharmaceutical Bioequivalence: 48 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
(Hardcover)

Mrp Rs 3495/-
Deal Price Rs 12/-
Shipping charges Rs 35/-
Total Rs 47/-

Purchase link https://www.amazon.in/dp/0824784847/ref=cm_sw_r...

Next best Rs 2425/-

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6726
66

35 Rs delivery charges …..will skip….(what will i do if I get it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif )

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
353
449
38246
337
"@Groot_deal":http://www.desidime.com/users/157321 wrote:

35 Rs delivery charges …..will skip….(what will i do if I get it https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png )

Try to sell at book shop

Rajin stroy 647 091615082413
Deal Lieutenant
2
44
4386
39

Vu. Good deal for needy one.

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6726
66
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@Groot_deal":http://www.desidime.com/users/157321 wrote:

35 Rs delivery charges …..will skip….(what will i do if I get it https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png )

Try to sell at book shop

1991 publication date … risky

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
353
449
38246
337
"@Groot_deal":http://www.desidime.com/users/157321 wrote:

1991 publication date … risky

Take small whisky..

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

now price changed

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Jindagi me kabhi apne subject ki books padhi nahi.. Aur ye le rahe hain log..

T: ppl looting it well.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2
@Joker wrote:

Jindagi me kabhi apne subject ki books padhi nahi.. Aur ye le rahe hain log..

T: ppl looting it well.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sahi kaha bhai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Deal Captain
37
98
14960
118

If any1 seriously interested to read about pharmaceutical bioequivalence then

- read USFDA guideline
- read EMEA guidance

Bookish knowledge sometimes do not help in ta kling regulatory agencies effectively.

PS: If buying for reselling, then may be a deal..

Missing