Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Steal Deal- VU (48) LED TV - 13,010 off - (Ultra HD (4K), Smart) @41990  | Flipkart

Steal Deal- VU (48) LED TV - 13,010 off - (Ultra HD (4K), Smart) @41990 | Flipkart

110°
Deal Lieutenant
gurucoupon

Vu – 48" 4K UHD Smart LED TV

Actual MRP : 55,000.
Selling Price : 41,990

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/329908/medium/2609601vu-48d6455-400x400-imae5n23zyrxk6ht.jpeg?1480993303

Key Features of Vu 48D6455 122 cm (48) LED TV
LED Display
122 cm (48)
Ultra HD (4K), 3840 × 2160
Smart TV
3 x HDMI, 4 x USB
Ethernet
Refresh Rate – 60 Hz
1 Year Vu India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Vu is no different than intex, micromax in terms of quality.
Its a indian brand and like micromax and intex , picture quality is compromised for lower price..
Though price is appealing but reviews are not good ..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

east or west ….sony is best https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@shaqib19 wrote:

Its a indian brand and like micromax and intex , picture quality is compromised for lower price..

I don’t have personal experience. But my friend suggested its v.good compare to micromax. & Flipkart had very good review for 40 inch model.

Link Copied
@hese wrote:

east or west ….sony is best https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Why not sharp or BPL ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied
@gurucoupon wrote:

@shaqib19 wrote:

I don’t have personal experience. But my friend suggested its v.good compare to micromax. & Flipkart had very good review for 40 inch model.

I was also tempted by the price but after reading reviews on flipkart, I changed my mind to buy any indian brand led tv..
their quality are pathetic, bcoz cheap components are used whose life comparison to samsung LG are very less..
They don’t check the Tv properly and pass them for QC and thus many complaints about getting manufacturing defects within few days..
and last not the least, after sale is super pathetic.
So I decided to go for imported Samsung or Sony LED. instead at same price .
Picture quality is good and manufacturing defects are very less.. I am already using samsung LCD for 4 years and no problem yet..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My father is using VU LCD from last two years without any complaint. Couple of people in my building are using it for almost 4 year’s and they also have no complaints.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My father is using VU LCD from last two years without any complaint. Couple of people in my building are using it for almost 4 year’s and they also have no complaints.

This product through is not available at my pin code. Flipkart sucks, would have been better if amazon also sold it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@shaqib19 wrote:

Hi Shaqib

Please don’t compare the TV with Intex nor micromax or BPL.
Pros:

• In terms of quality VU is 200% better than Micromax and Intex.
  • 4K TV at an affordable price
  • Its really stunning to watch 4K movies
  • Didn’t observe any lags in 60 frequency rate.
  • Smart TV & Inbuilt wifi
  • A+ Grade panel ,Even Sony/Samsungis unable to provide the TV panels for low prices.
  • Supporting samba and NFS protocol
  • Able to play major 6 formats of videos
  • can use as PC too

Cons:

• After sales service is a big question for non-metro cities
  • Only a techie guy/Knowledgeable person can search and install apps in TV (Note: patience required at this point – Installation guy wont install any apps)
  • Poor User interface Manager – Even though it is OK
  • No pre-installed apps in TV – user need to download and install manually.
  • Poor remote quality
  • if you are music lover, you need to attach speakers to TV to enjoy the best. Otherwise you need to compromise in sound.

Yet to check:

• How inbuilt wifi will supports multiple devices
  • DLNA

Yes, i agree " East or west , Sony is the best " for reliability and Long life period. But it costs nearly 130000 for above features
Please donot forget " VU & Vizio and SHARP " are leading brands in USA with life time support w.r.t parts and all accessories

Coming to the reviews , I can say those are all mixed reviews in flipkart. I am using the VU 42 inch 4K tv since 2 months.
i experienced Micromax 4k tv and Intex TV , i didn’t impress with their build quality and picture flow motion for FULL HD videos.
If the budget is low, i can recommend users to choose VU -40 inch Full HD + Google chromecast / teewee to convert as smart TV.

Link Copied

Dhanyavad @sheetalvarunyadav2223 sir https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@shaqib19 wrote:

Go with this if you’re planning micromax

replyuser
Click here to reply