Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Prime now - 200 cashback on 1200

Prime now - 200 cashback on 1200

211°
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=15390...31

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
  1. What is “Rs 200 back” offer on Prime Now App? Shop for INR 1200 and above from eligible products on Prime Now app, get RS 200 cashback as Amazon Pay balance, eligible to be claimed once per customer during the offer period, credited within 24 hours from delivery.
  2. What is the offer duration? Offer is applicable from 8th August, 2019 till 11th August, 2019, both days inclusive
  3. What is the minimum order value? Rs 1200 of eligible products, excluding discounts and delivery fees.
  4. Are all products eligible for the offer? No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing and home appliances (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.
  5. Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery? No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer. If the payment is declined and gets converted to COD, the customer will not be eligible for the offer.
  6. Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.
  7. Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order
  8. What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer? A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.200 during the offer period
  9. Do I need a promo code to avail the offer? No, you do not need a promo code.
  10. When will I get the cashback? The cashback will be credited to the Amazon Pay balance account within 24 hours of delivery. In case there is a partial deliver or partial cashback, the balance will be credited within 15 working days
  11. What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order? If you cancel/reject the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer. In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. Example: if a customer buys products worth Rs 2000 under the offer, however due to some reasons she/he decides to reject/return Rs 1000 worth of products, then she will be refunded Rs 925 (INR 75 will be adjusted against the cashback credited)

RS 200 CASHBACK OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is 20% upto 200 recharge offer applicable too or not??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes on checkout page you can see the amount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon Pantry Vs Amazon now
Which is better

replyuser
Click here to reply