Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Prime Now :- Shop for min Rs 1500 from NOW Fulfilled Store  & get 15% cash back up to Rs 600

Prime Now :- Shop for min Rs 1500 from NOW Fulfilled Store & get 15% cash back up to Rs 600

278°
15% OFF 4000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/529492/medium/5235076Screenshot_2018_09_08_00_02_07_725_com_amazon_anow.png?1536345167

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I. What is the “Flat 15% back” offer on Prime Now App? • On every order of Rs.1,500 & above, placed on NOW-Store on Prime Now App, get flat 15% back maximum up to Rs.600 cashback during the offer period (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using any payments method.
2. What is the duration of the offer? The offer is only valid for orders placed on NOW-Store, for a period of 5 days from 8th September, 2018 to 12th September, 2018.
3. How can I avail this offer? • On every order, placed on NOW-Store, paid by any payment method: a) Spend INR 1,500 and more: Get Flat 15% back as Amazon Pay balance, maximum of Rs.600 cashback during the offer period. 4. Is this offer available for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders? Yes, Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are eligible for this offer.
5. Are all products eligible for the offer? No, this offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products. This offer is not applicable on electronics, kitchen & home appliances, home furnishing, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies. Additionally all products under “Ganesh Chaturthi Special Store” will be eligible under this offer.

6. When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance? Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 10 working days from the date of order delivery.
7. Do I need a promo code to avail the offer? No, you do not need a promo code.
8. How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled? In the event when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., item(s) cancelled or substituted by seller) the order will remain eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order value at the time of placing order. In the event of item(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and item(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will remain eligible as per the order value at the time of placing order, but the cashback would be calculated proportionally as per the final order value. However, in the event such order is fully cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive any cashback.
9. What is the minimum purchase that I need to do? Minimum purchase value required is Rs.1,500
10. What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer? A maximum cashback of Rs.600 can be availed under this offer period.
11. Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order

Expired
17 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did anyone receive cashback??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone receive cb??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not yet…still waiting for the 10 “working” days b4 bombarding Amazon CC 😃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oh is it working days? Then cool i thought of contacting cc today

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I didn’t get cb yet what to do pensive

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Did u ordered from Now Fullfilled Store ??
If yes then contact cc

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I got the cashback today. Order Date 8th Sept.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got cb just now but its vague got in my account. But in my moms account cb not received yet though order date was same.

replyuser
Click here to reply