Hotness Asus X Series Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/...

Hot Deal Asus X Series Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Endless) X540UA-GQ704 Laptop (15.6 inch, Silver Gradient, 1.90 kg)#JustHere

681°
41% OFF 33990.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
Asus X Series Core i3 7th Gen - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Endless) X540UA-GQ704 Laptop  (15.6 inch, Silver Gradient, 1.90 kg)#JustHere
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-x-series-core-i3-...
printers at loot price
Asus X Series Core i3 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Endless) X540UA-GQ704 Laptop (15.6 inch, Silver Gradient, 1.90 kg)#JustHere

• Expired 17 days
25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major

@bumblefoot loot

Missing
Deal Subedar

Also available in Charcoal but no Windows, only Endless OS

Images
Deal Cadet
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

@bumblefoot loot

You forget the meaning of world LOOT

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant

Which is better? Asus or Lenovo?

Asus is at 19999.
Lenovo ideapad 130 at 22k.

Usage: For a high school Student.

Thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet

asus is not good.battery issues

Untitled 1
Critic
Jairaj wrote:

Which is better? Asus or Lenovo?

Asus is at 19999.
Lenovo ideapad 130 at 22k.

Usage: For a high school Student.

Thanks.

In general, Asus.

Untitled 1
Critic

Loot? No.
Good deal? Yes.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger

Good deal it seems.. +HA smile

Any user reviews on intel core i3-7020u machines? Also need review about display of this one.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Lan port not available, only WiFi

Cropped7925070673394874474
Deal Newbie

No M2 Port Slot.

Missing
Analyst
deb3l wrote:

Good deal it seems.. +HA smile

Any user reviews on intel core i3-7020u machines? Also need review about display of this one.

i3 7th gen. is adequate for mundane tasks. Display is some sub-par TN panel or the other. No more needs to be said. For 20k valid compromises. Get the extended warranty if its available for cheap.

Original
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

i3 7th gen. is adequate for mundane tasks. Display is some sub-par TN panel or the other. No more needs to be said. For 20k valid compromises. Get the extended warranty if its available for cheap.

Windows can be installed on this or not? If yes how? sad

Missing
Analyst

Of course. Download copy of Windows 10, burn it to a USB drive with Rufus and you are good to go.
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/links-for-windows-7... Links to genuine Windows ISOs ( downloads from Microsoft servers). Activate using KMS.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Windows can be installed on this or not? If yes how? sad

Bootable usb you can install windows. Plus check the supported operating system mostly it will be windows 10

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Thankfully ordered one.

Now, tell me more about the panel. Is it adequate enough to watch movies and YouTube?

Plus it doesn’t looks like IPS but anti glare. Any large difference??

PS: Usage is quite basic.

Missing
Analyst
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Thankfully ordered one.

Now, tell me more about the panel. Is it adequate enough to watch movies and YouTube?

Glossy displays are not a good option if there is a light source directly behind because of their reflective nature. You then have to crank the brightness all the way to max. such will blow the battery life. Matte ones are better though they have in general 10% lower contrast ratio IIRC than their glossy counterparts. Earlier matte displays used to suffer from grainy appearance but that’s not been the case for some time now.
The difference between even an entry level 6-bit IPS and a middling TN panel is night and day. There are a very few good quality TN panels but they are found in gaming monitors.

Original
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Thankfully ordered one.

Me too ordered one. Update here immediately after you get it. How is the laptop/performance. Also do mention procedures if you decide to install windows os (I’m new in updating os and all that’s why). Btw my preference is windows 7.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Glossy displays are not a good option if there is a light source directly behind because of their reflective nature. You then have to crank the brightness all the way to max. such will blow the battery life. Matte ones are better though they have in general 10% lower contrast ratio IIRC than their glossy counterparts. Earlier matte displays used to suffer from grainy appearance but that’s not been the case for some time now.
The difference between even an entry level 6-bit IPS and a middling TN panel is night and day. There are a very few good quality TN panels but they are found in gaming monitors.

Okay! That’s some good info there.. KG! Let’s hope for the best as FK don’t honor return now-a-days.. only replacements! pensive

@ cm-punk Sure Bro! But, the thing is.. the product will be delivered (13th Oct rolleyes) elsewhere, not at my place. So I will update everything once I myself get updated with everything! wink

Missing
Analyst
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Me too ordered one. Update here immediately after you get it. How is the laptop/performance. Also do mention procedures if you decide to install windows os (I’m new in updating os and all that’s why). Btw my preference is windows 7.

Windows 7 reaches End-of-life status this year end. No more updates. Drivers are another issue. The last Intel graphics driver for Windows 7 is from 2017. I held off Windows 10 for a long time but recent versions are stable enough other than the bugs that seem to be introduced with each update. As long as you invest in an SSD 10 will be equally fast as 7.

Original
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Thankfully ordered one.

Received the laptop today. As soon as i opened it i found the seal was opened ( my bad i didnt made unboxing video as i wasnt available at home). After using for first time i found that laptop is having lose touchpad problem. Means on moving the cursor the mousepad is getting pressed and making sound due to lose touchpad. Raised the return request as replacement option not available. Its showing there will be technical visit before return. Lets see how it goes. Anyone with similar experience how technical visits goes? sad

Missing
Analyst
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Received the laptop today. As soon as i opened it i found the seal was opened ( my bad i didnt made unboxing video as i wasnt available at home). After using for first time i found that laptop is having lose touchpad problem. Means on moving the cursor the mousepad is getting pressed and making sound due to lose touchpad. Raised the return request as replacement option not available. Its showing there will be technical visit before return. Lets see how it goes. Anyone with similar experience how technical visits goes? sad

Sorry no previous experience. Asus might even refuse to service the laptop giving lame excuses. A dimer had mentioned how after his mobo stopped working due to a screw in the wrong hole that had been drilled through the mobo Asus refused to repair it even though it was under warranty. Hope it works out for you.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Received yesterday
Looks fine

Original
Deal Lieutenant
gauravghori wrote:

Received yesterday
Looks fine

Are you facing similar issue? Lose touchpad making sound even for moving cursor?

Original
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Sorry no previous experience. Asus might even refuse to service the laptop giving lame excuses. A dimer had mentioned how after his mobo stopped working due to a screw in the wrong hole that had been drilled through the mobo Asus refused to repair it even though it was under warranty. Hope it works out for you.

Yes lets see how it goes. Will update here what happens next..

Missing