[Steal] Projectors from Rs.999 Master link

[Steal] Projectors from Rs.999 Master link

5241°
999
99% OFF 129999.0
  • 28826 Views
  • 210 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • 20 vote up
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
[Steal] Projectors from Rs.999 Master link
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/projectors-glpid-18229?so...

If you are lucky and the product is delivered,
Record the video while unboxing the item

209 Comments  |  
104 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
69
80
0

and seller “ASHOK KUMAR” selling all of them at loot prices confused

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2906
75
mukeshkaps wrote:

and seller “ASHOK KUMAR” selling all of them at loot prices confused

flushed so new seller
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
69
80
0

it looks like a fraud,,bcoz all these projectors are of good quality,, and even price in china is four times higher.. so how can he provide it at steal rates here

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
82
26
1

there is no warranty also definately fraud or defective

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
110
2

Same my thoughts…although another post from rishu, who is giving unnecessary explanation to buy

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
code_ino wrote:

Same my thoughts…although another post from rishu, who is giving unnecessary explanation to buy

this is not from Rishu. i’m different. he just posted a single product but i posted the master link. of course the credits go to him. if it wasn’t for him, i wouldn’t have known about this

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
110
2
Expand
jaydeep_sunny wrote:

this is not from Rishu. i’m different. he just posted a single product but i posted the master link. of course the credits go to him. if it wasn’t for him, i wouldn’t have know about this

Hahah.
Lol..read carefully and understand what I wrote above..
I supported the other member for his explanation..I was telling him that Rishu was promoting this aggressively.

I had not questioned to you.

In the end The message was to Alert people here

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
107
260
8
Expand
code_ino wrote:

Hahah.
Lol..read carefully and understand what I wrote above..
I supported the other member for his explanation..I was telling him that Rishu was promoting this aggressively.

I had not questioned to you.

In the end The message was to Alert people here

oops…..my bad. in a rush n nt chekcd it clearly.
regarding the deal, we often get such steal deals and blablablaa stuff.
If we are lucky, they’ll be shipped else…lite.
My suggestion….record a video while unboxing

Rum old5
Deal Subedar
1
148
1092
53

99% discount. Wow. Original price 1lac 30 thousand. Wow

Cropped 1817173261
Deal Subedar
21
352
2382
47

Anyone purchased?
Pls give suggestions

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Now i also having doubt with ashok seller ? Huh

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
20
1

No warranty and no cancellation for any projector. If got defective, be ready to bear the loss.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66

Ashok, Rishu, jaydeep, sunny.. sab mausere bhai…. wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
vijkap201 wrote:

Ashok, Rishu, jaydeep, sunny.. sab mausere bhai…. wink toungueout

Chalo aagar mai mausera bhai toh tm seller hue fir toh haina

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66
Expand
rishu.rs72285 wrote:

Chalo aagar mai mausera bhai toh tm seller hue fir toh haina

Ab hum kya jaane… sad … Yeh le… tere liya… Hot Leena… wink toungueout
.

Img 20171224 103057
Deal Cadet
2
175
226
5

I have bought a 8Gb RAM from this seller, and he delivered a memory card. Complained the same in consumer forum against paytm and seller

Img 20171224 103057
Deal Cadet
2
175
226
5
kaushikkumar wrote:

I have bought a 8Gb RAM from this seller, and he delivered a memory card. Complained the same in consumer forum against paytm and seller

This seller is a complete fraud

Missing