Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Puma Black Wallet For Men @ 229 + 30 shipping (MRP-1299) - FLAT 82% OFF - Last FPD @ 339

539°
229
82% OFF 1299.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Images
Deal Captain
409
8080
72
Puma Black Wallet For Men @ 229 + 30 shipping (MRP-1299) - FLAT 82% OFF - Last FPD @ 339
Deal Expired

Puma Black Wallet For Men @229+30 (MRP-1299)
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/puma-black-walle...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/300422/medium/3195744Puma-Black-Wallet-For-Men-SDL964543853-1-47865.jpg?1480982674


Note – If you are getting different price, then enter pin code and check again

Last FPD @339
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Deal Wiki

Puma Black Wallet For Men @ 229 + 30 shipping (MRP-1299) – FLAT 82% OFF – Last FPD @ 339

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 229 + Rs. 30 Shipping.

Another deal:
https://m.snapdeal.com/product/puma-black-walle...

30 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13632
93

VUnS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Captain
409
8080
72

Proof -
https://i.imgur.com/dsyR2GW.png

Note – This was for previous post whose price changed now and thread has been edited

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
458
9364
47

vu..nice find

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193
@sid100 wrote:

Proof -
https://i.imgur.com/dsyR2GW.png

Product is same which was posted by @zaheen
in last fpd
You can check by clicking his link also

why proof we trust you we know its genuine

VOTED UP

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
192
2468
166

price showing 606..cant see 196

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
554
16

i think price changed now.but vu for the deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
602
1554
27

just ordered brown color what op posted for 227 on App https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
193

PRICE DROPPED TO 345 STILL A GOOD DEAL

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
23
10876
59

vu bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
3

order last week for 340/- , got duplicate… returned

Images
Deal Captain
409
8080
72
@rakeshdese679 wrote:

order last week for 340/- , got duplicate… returned


Bro there are more than 20 puma wallets available on snapdeal. The 2 wallets posted by me have good rating (almost 4)

150g667098
Deal Subedar
457
1112
13

Beware of snapdeal

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
102
346
5
@rakeshdese679 wrote:

order last week for 340/- , got duplicate… returned

i also orderd….how do u know its duplicate? it had puma tag also

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
560
2

not genuine…read users’ review for the same product on amazon!!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
516
7
@amitsp wrote:

@rakeshdese679 wrote:

order last week for 340/- , got duplicate… returned

i also orderd….how do u know its duplicate? it had puma tag also


How do we get to know either it’s original or fake??

Images
Deal Captain
409
8080
72
@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

not genuine…read users’ review for the same product on amazon!!!


Bro, such similar looking more 2-3 wallets are available on snapdeal (which are low rated)
So, you cannot compare puma wallet on amazon with wallet posted by me

Missing
Deal Cadet
361
873
4

is fcsd50 code is working ???

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
560
2
@sid100 wrote:

@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

not genuine…read users’ review for the same product on amazon!!!


Bro, such similar looking more 2-3 wallets are available on snapdeal (which are low rated)
So, you cannot compare puma wallet on amazon with wallet posted by me


dost aapki meri koi dushmani thodi naa h….i dnt want ki mera koi dimer bro. apne paise isme kharab kare…coz puma never released their shiny wallet series in the market nor marketed!!!

otherwise wait…koi purchase krke thode tym me khud bta deta ki genuine quality product h ya copied!!!
BTW…VUnS
#stayHappy

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
331
22270
345
@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

not genuine…read users’ review for the same product on amazon!!!


Bro, such similar looking more 2-3 wallets are available on snapdeal (which are low rated)
So, you cannot compare puma wallet on amazon with wallet posted by me


dost aapki meri koi dushmani thodi naa h….i dnt want ki mera koi dimer bro. apne paise isme kharab kare…coz puma never released their shiny wallet series in the market nor marketed!!!

otherwise wait…koi purchase krke thode tym me khud bta deta ki genuine quality product h ya copied!!!
BTW…VUnS
#stayHappy


http://in.puma.com/puma-lifestyle-men-s-leather...

http://in.puma.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=...et

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
119
2

I have bought this wallet and returned it too, since it was fake

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
560
2
@viSH wrote:

@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

@piyush_Thinkfear wrote:

not genuine…read users’ review for the same product on amazon!!!


Bro, such similar looking more 2-3 wallets are available on snapdeal (which are low rated)
So, you cannot compare puma wallet on amazon with wallet posted by me


dost aapki meri koi dushmani thodi naa h….i dnt want ki mera koi dimer bro. apne paise isme kharab kare…coz puma never released their shiny wallet series in the market nor marketed!!!

otherwise wait…koi purchase krke thode tym me khud bta deta ki genuine quality product h ya copied!!!
BTW…VUnS
#stayHappy


http://in.puma.com/puma-lifestyle-men-s-leather...

http://in.puma.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=...et


both are same, according to u?

Missing