146°
Up To 80% Discount On Puma Collections At Myntra

Up To 80% Discount On Puma Collections At Myntra

Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
499
75% OFF 1999.0
Myntra
Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
447
9110
44
Up To 80% Discount On Puma Collections At Myntra
Deal Expired

http://www.myntra.com/puma?userQuery=true&sort=...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Myntra .
  2. Buy now from Rs499
21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
447
9110
44
hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

VunS

More than 300 views, only u commented & liked . Thanks buddy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
20
2

Everyone is busy in buying.. Good find buddy:-}

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
40
1,441
2312
13

Extra 15% off on using code SURPRISE15 on order above Rs.2499

Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
824
5,981
30712
403

Vuns

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6216
62
dealseeker1008 wrote:

Anyway to remove vat ?

The worst thing about Myntra… Deceptive pricing

Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
824
5,981
30712
403

Puma sandal awsm quality

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
3
178
464
9
samganda wrote:

Puma sandal awsm quality

Share the link or atleast post the link of the model name of that sandal @samganda

Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
824
5,981
30712
403

Puma 70% off pe only 1 sandal size 8 only

Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
824
5,981
30712
403
Expand
troubledimer wrote:

Share the link or atleast post the link of the model name of that sandal @samganda

Puma 70% off pe only 1 sandal size 8

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
3
178
464
9
Expand
samganda wrote:

Puma 70% off pe only 1 sandal size 8

My size is 8 only… Model name? Plz?

Fb img 1490886932716
Deal Baba
824
5,981
30712
403
Expand
troubledimer wrote:

Bro.. They r 1021 on checkout https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
How much CASHBACK will we get if we order pay thru mobikwik

@samganda

No idea, i bought 3 pair n get 15%off

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
570
13,813
29725
179
Expand
Grootdeal wrote:

The worst thing about Myntra… Deceptive pricing

But this thing (price exclusie of Vat and taxes) is done by many major Fashion/apparel sites like Jabong, abof etc

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6216
62
Expand
avgn wrote:

But this thing (price exclusie of Vat and taxes) is done by many major Fashion/apparel sites like Jabong, abof etc

I don’t like any of the sites you just mentioned https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
I like all inclusive… .

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
3
178
464
9
Expand
samganda wrote:

Check out PUMA Men Black Aripon 3 DP Sports Sandals on Myntra!
http://mynt.to/l1u41...w8

It showed me 899/- and at check out it showed me 1021…
If we pay thru icici 10% cb… So I thought to add money into my pockets …

Added money came back and saw the rate… It increased till 1191/-😕😕😕😕😓
But still it looked like a steal… So bought it!(but forgot to pay thru pockets and paid normally as their is no cod) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

224637 170180103039979 100001439724003 428175 6593686 n
Deal Lieutenant
19
168
4176
130
Expand
troubledimer wrote:

It showed me 899/- and at check out it showed me 1021…
If we pay thru icici 10% cb… So I thought to add money into my pockets …

Added money came back and saw the rate… It increased till 1191/-😕😕😕😕😓
But still it looked like a steal… So bought it!(but forgot to pay thru pockets and paid normally as their is no cod) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Pockets 10℅ Cashback was valid till 28th only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Yevadu3
Deal Cadet
3
178
464
9
Expand
PVPandit wrote:

Pockets 10℅ Cashback was valid till 28th only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Acha… Ok bro!
And what abt the mobikwik cb? Anyone received huge 100% cashback?

Missing