Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Flat 80% off on Q&Q Wrist Watches

339°
234
80% OFF 1195.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Cosmos1
Deal Hunter
1
27400
190
Flat 80% off on Q&Q Wrist Watches
Deal Expired
Q-q Wrist Watches Flat 80% off

https://www.flipkart.com/watches/wrist-watches/...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/447623/medium/3752869s204-001y-q-q-original-imae2detrnbdr6gv.jpeg?1481790418

Expired almost 3 years
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Img 1120
Deal Captain
25
7253
76

lol… How many of you consider these watches for Rs. 2,000?
What 80%? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
722
6974
58

VunS. Added to channel (VFM DEALS)

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
weed wrote:

lol… How many of you consider these watches for Rs. 2,000?
What 80%? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Worth the price. It’s a good brand sir

Img 1120
Deal Captain
25
7253
76
Expand
Batraji wrote:

Worth the price. It’s a good brand sir

I am talking about the 80% discount only. Company is good. I have used these watches when I was a kid. But for the MRP?

Two timer small black
Deal Cadet
58
336
30

They are not worth for high prices. It was a good brand 15 years ago. Nowadays they sell cheap quality ones.
Anyway they are surely worth the prices shown now.
All Q&Q watches will be available at these kind of prices often in amazon and FLipkart and snapdeal

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
Expand
weed wrote:

I am talking about the 80% discount only. Company is good. I have used these watches when I was a kid. But for the MRP?

Yup not worth https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87

I posted the same kind of deal yesterday with much more variety . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Looks like DD only cares for the seniors

Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
BB8DealWars wrote:

I posted the same kind of deal yesterday with much more variety . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif Looks like DD only cares for the seniors

But you are not a Junior either! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
+kg for posting yesterday

Missing