Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Quick Ride: Get upto 100 extra reward points for car pooling 10 passengers in a week.

Quick Ride: Get upto 100 extra reward points for car pooling 10 passengers in a week.

118°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Cadet
krsnakumar92866
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594490/original/Screenshot_2019-11-11-07-27-42-227_com.android.browser.png?1573437726
About Offers

Give a ride to a total of 10 passengers and Win upto 100 Extra Reward Points!

Details:

The offer counts number of passengers and not rides, so same ride taker in your morning and evening ride will be counted as two passengers in the day, also if you take two passengers in a single ride, they will be counted as two passengers for that ride. On completing the set target, you will receive a reward amount of anything between 0-100 reward points distributed proportionally among all winners of the week.

Only rides done between Monday to Friday in a week will be counted towards the campaign.

These Reward points are converted into Redeemable Earned points on each ride you offer after receiving the reward points, reward points equal to 20% of your ride fare or 10 points (whichever is higher) will be converted to redeemable earned (fuel) points on each ride.

How to get more passengers ?

• Schedule your rides in advance, create recurring rides.
        • Enable auto confirmation, so you don’t miss a single invite.
        • Proactively offer invite to all matches on your route.
        • Set Price/Km between 3-4 points per km.
        • Ensure you have a 100% complete and verified profile.

Terms & Conditions:

• The offer is applicable to riders who got this email and notification.
        • Give ride to the set target of passengers in this week and win upto 100 extra reward points.
        • Only rides done between Monday to Friday in a week will be counted towards the campaign.
        • The reward points will be automatically credited in your Quick Ride wallet under Reward Points section by Tuesday of the following week and can be converted to Earned Points by doing more rides (on each ride, Reward points equal to 20% of your ride fare are converted to Earned points).
        • The winners will win get reward points between 0-100, proportionally credit by the system.
        • The offer is applicable only to riders with a verified profile.
        • The offer valid for only to till the end of this week (i.e. Friday).
        • Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw any time.
        • The company reserves the right to not credit the fuel points incase of any fraudulent activity in any rider’s account.

Expired
        10 Comments  |  
        3 Dimers
        • Sort By
        Generous Generous
        Link Copied

Nice op

Generous Generous
        Link Copied

Btw where u received these details… I too got notification on app… But on clicking on it it leads me to nowhere and also nothing in my organisation mail… So am I eligible?? @krsnakumar92866

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
        Link Copied

Clicking on the notification it asked me to select the app.. i selected browser instead of quickride app. Browser navigated to offer page

View 4 more replies
        Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
        Link Copied

Please message me if anyone needs referal code of quick ride app.

Using referal code ,u will be get first ride free

Generous Generous
        Link Copied

@krsnakumar92866 received 100 points Thanks…is it applicable to this week also??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
        Link Copied

Not sure bro blush

replyuser
        Click here to reply