358°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Ramzan Special Offer ,Dry Fruits Up To 50% CashBack

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 17 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
1000
50% OFF 2000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Hunter
313
14,594
46886
238
Ramzan Special Offer ,Dry Fruits Up To 50% CashBack
Deal Expired

Hello Dear Friends ,Please Check This ,

Ramzan Special Offer ,Dry Fruits Up To 50% CashBack , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://paytm.com/shop/g/gifts-sweets/dryfruits...

Promo Code DFRUIT50
Use promo code DFRUIT50 to get 50% cashback* on total order value (Maximum cashback Rs.5000). COD option will not be available on applying this promo code.

Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Deal Wiki

Ramzan Special Offer ,Dry Fruits Up To 50% CashBack

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to PayTM.
  2. Use promo code DFRUIT50 to get 50% cashback* on total order value (Maximum cashback Rs.5000). COD option will not be available on applying this promo code.
38 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Images
Deal Major
37
98
15068
118

VUnS
To the channel
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

KJA OVER https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Still you can subscribe for tomorrow’s alerts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10

vu&s…

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Logo 128
Deal Lieutenant
6
290
3252
32

vuns

Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6726
66

Vuns !
Wow Ramazan month is already here… Eid marks the beginning of festive season (in North India at least)…. followed by :
TEEJ
Rakhi
Janmashtami
Ganesh chaturthi
Durga puja
Dussehra
Karvachauth
Diwali week
Then month and a half long break to Christmas
New year

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@rajrocks wrote:

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

ndf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
pamv https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
staf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
ty https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
cc: @Chirag

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

ndf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
pamv https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
staf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
ty https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
cc: @Chirag


….

……
..
.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


pls chk again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
146
3

Paytm is loosing it’s shine, many offers are withdrawn and the offers they are announcing are hyped priced offers, Just compare in 2 to 3 sites before you buy in Paytm..

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@rajrocks wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


pls chk again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

😠😠😠
ab kabhi nahi aega ye moka https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

still happy kuch mila hi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


pls chk again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

😠😠😠
ab kabhi nahi aega ye moka https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

still happy kuch mila hi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

kindly provide translation

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

found price higher than local market after cashback

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@KuttaJi wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


pls chk again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

😠😠😠
ab kabhi nahi aega ye moka https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

still happy kuch mila hi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

kindly provide translation
see who is speaking lol😂😂😂🙏😂😂

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

my karmas are 710😂😜
my lucky no is 710 my house no is 710 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


pls chk again https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

😠😠😠
ab kabhi nahi aega ye moka https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

still happy kuch mila hi hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

kindly provide translation
see who is speaking lol😂😂😂🙏😂😂
@admin

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
235
1476
44

Here are the market rates of good quality dry fruits
Almond 1kg 640
Raisin 1kg 350
Cashew 1kg 800 whole
Ask me if any more needed

Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
455
3834
58

Askmrgrocery pe aur sasta hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
197
532
39

California almonds coming to approx. Rs800. So is it costly then?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
@hsagent wrote:

Here are the market rates of good quality dry fruits
Almond 1kg 640
Raisin 1kg 350
Cashew 1kg 800 whole
Ask me if any more needed


city?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
212
2
@hsagent wrote:

Here are the market rates of good quality dry fruits
Almond 1kg 640
Raisin 1kg 350
Cashew 1kg 800 whole
Ask me if any more needed

I don’t see these rates in city. Chennai. recently bought from paytm. 900 after cash back for almonds. baniya walnuts and it’s quality isn’t great

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

ndf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
pamv https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
staf https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
ty https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
cc: @Chirag


why write?
you can do all this without commenting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480

@asm123 are you a bot? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing