Raoido Bike Ride @ 50% off (Upto 2 RIDES )

Raoido Bike Ride @ 50% off (Upto 2 RIDES )

110°
Img 20170505 232606
Deal Subedar
210
1358
23

RAPIDO 50% OFF ( UPTO 2 RIDES )

Code.  :   FREEDOM

https://rapid...ke

  • Expiring In 21 days
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
69
202
6

It is upto 16/-. I booked the bike costs 57 finally it is showing 41 as final amount. Not a big deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
86
20
0
jaybro wrote:

It is upto 16/-. I booked the bike costs 57 finally it is showing 41 as final amount. Not a big deal

What if you have to pay more 16. Then it will definitely matter. A discount is a discount even if it is 5rs

Missing
Deal Newbie
86
20
0

I appreciate everyone whoever is posting deals instead of taking benefits themselves even if the benefit is of 2rs

Missing
Deal Cadet
69
202
6
Expand
rishavkwatra920506 wrote:

What if you have to pay more 16. Then it will definitely matter. A discount is a discount even if it is 5rs

I didn’t said it was a waste deal. Just mentioned not a great deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
86
20
0
Expand
jaybro wrote:

I didn’t said it was a waste deal. Just mentioned not a great deal.

Please dont mind i am just saying we all should appreciate each others efforts.
We are saving lot of money only because of each other.
It like second family

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
163
0

16 rs saving out of 57 is 28% saving…

Missing