Hotness Realme 5 pro (sparking blue 4/64GB) - Get extra...

Hot Deal Realme 5 pro (sparking blue 4/64GB) - Get extra 2250 discount using HDFC Bank card

864°
10749
28% OFF 14999.0
Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
134
25458
309
Realme 5 pro (sparking blue 4/64GB) - Get extra 2250 discount using HDFC Bank card
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/realme-5-pro-sparkling...

For 4/64GB varient discount of 2250 via hdfc working only on blue colour …

Use HDFC card to get 2250 discount

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596897/medium/Screenshot_20191130-215134_2.png?1575131382

Expired 3 days

Deal Wiki

Green https://www.flipkart.com/realme-5-pro-crystal-g...

49 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
77
4505
132

Nice find. Some bug it is. plus1 +VU

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,303
22835
900
Roushh wrote:

Nice find. Some bug it is. plus1 +VU

No bug

Extra ₹ 1000 off on All Prepaid Transactions

+ 1250 with HDFC

Wah re harami
Deal Cadet
50
104
3

Display and os is big let down of realme

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
656
9

1000 prepaid discount and 10% hdfc card discount.

Untitled 1
Critic
77
4505
132
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

No bug

Extra ₹ 1000 off on All Prepaid Transactions

+ 1250 with HDFC

I also noticed that… but then it is not working for green variant of the same phone.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It’s because 1000 off on all prepaid transaction on any card + 1250 off extra 9n hdfc card

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,303
22835
900
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I also noticed that… but then it is not working for green variant of the same phone.

yes cause its not there on green version toungueout

Untitled 1
Critic
77
4505
132
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

yes cause its not there on green version toungueout

Hahaha stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

But it’s a good deal

Beautiful abstract
Deal Lieutenant
80
5894
122
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

No bug

Extra ₹ 1000 off on All Prepaid Transactions

+ 1250 with HDFC

As per home page offer of realme 5 pro is 11999 including 1000 prepaid off. But only in this color discount working even on the price of 11999. Soon they will remove.

Untitled 1
Critic
77
4505
132
Expand
Dimer_krk wrote:

Soon they will remove.

Yep. it will be removed pretty soon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7

Now extra 1000 off on prepaid is not showing on green clour.

Missing
Deal Newbie
91
91
1

₹2250 discount on 6gb version also

Missing
Deal Cadet
152
291
2

it is showing now…i have ordered green colour

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
sahaarup1988276 wrote:

it is showing now…i have ordered green colour

Hdfc offer also working??
You got it for _____₹ ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
152
291
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Hdfc offer also working??
You got it for _____₹ ???

10749

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
sahaarup1988276 wrote:

10749

Cool
I think it’s best under 13k budget want to buy for my sis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
152
291
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Cool
I think it’s best under 13k budget want to buy for my sis.

yes ..thats what I think..

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1313
22
aftab_khatri wrote:

Display and os is big let down of realme

They have got the display issue sorted out. Its actually a good panel.
Color OS is still the worst.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

They have got the display issue sorted out. Its actually a good panel.
Color OS is still the worst.

What’s the best in this range???
No experience with colour os what’s wrong with it have heard it’s good.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
97
3

Redmi note 7 pro and this realme 5 pro which is better

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6

m30s or note 8 pro?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I got it for 10249, try using coins if u have

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1313
22
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

What’s the best in this range???
No experience with colour os what’s wrong with it have heard it’s good.

This is the best at this price range.
Color OS is a headache, but they are removing all the clutter in the next update apparently. Its fine for normal people.

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3598
163
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

This is the best at this price range.
Color OS is a headache, but they are removing all the clutter in the next update apparently. Its fine for normal people.

Hows the battery backup with 4g always on, and does it support dual apps for all apps like MI?
My rn 5 pro has battery as well as power button /vol button issues, thinking if exchanging for 4250. Is it worth?

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7
Expand
jitz wrote:

Hows the battery backup with 4g always on, and does it support dual apps for all apps like MI?
My rn 5 pro has battery as well as power button /vol button issues, thinking if exchanging for 4250. Is it worth?

rn 5 pro → redmi note 5 pro???

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6

dn5 pro betrer than redmi rn7?

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3598
163
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

rn 5 pro → redmi note 5 pro???

Yes. Redmi note 5 pro

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
76
1

I am using since 40 days no problem in os and no issues overall. Fast charging is very good. Battery backup is full day almost. Camera quality is also very good. Fully satisfied.

Missing