Hotness Realme X2 pro Claim your invite - get realme bu...

Hot Deal Realme X2 pro Claim your invite - get realme buds wireless free

498°
1
100% OFF 1799.0
Pp
Deal Subedar
1,318
1346
13

http://event.realme.com/in/realmeX2pro-invite-....

Flipkart link – https://www.flipkart.com/realme-x2-pro-claim-in...

Invite-only sale steps:

A.Claim your invites on 0 cost.
B.Grab your phone on 26th Nov and pay the price according to the variant u selected.
C.Get free earbuds as gift

Note : Next Claim Invites will be available on 21st Nov 12 noon on both flipkart and Realme websites.
Expiring In 11 days
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7

You will get earbuds if you order realme X2 ??

Pp
Deal Subedar
1,318
1346
13
Expand
rpal wrote:

Is it working? Not able to see any invite etc (though its mentioned in first line, but nothing clickable)?
Am i missing something here… confused

App only for flipkart link

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
41
0
Ash-D wrote:

You will get earbuds if you order realme X2 ??

X2 pro

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
41
0
Expand
rpal wrote:

Is it working? Not able to see any invite etc (though its mentioned in first line, but nothing clickable)?
Am i missing something here… confused

Just open FLIPKART app or website. You will see in first slide…realme X2pro
Just click on that… Go… Down.. Or scroll down. You will see. CLAIM NOW OPTION

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2464
49
Expand
manyfacegod wrote:

App only for flipkart link

Thanks. Got it on app.

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2464
49
Expand
aayush.taragi wrote:

Just open FLIPKART app or website. You will see in first slide…realme X2pro
Just click on that… Go… Down.. Or scroll down. You will see. CLAIM NOW OPTION

Thanks. Got it on app (only).

Cropped4962214716210289882
Deal Subedar
135
2738
115

Damn! What an excellent deal and free wireless buds worth 1.7k too boot.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
74
1304
22

Nice offer grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
273
5

I paid in blind order, if i placed order today via paying the balance amount should i will get the earbuds free or not, please can someone reply.

Online training
Deal Cadet
318
635
42
aashish1593 wrote:

I paid in blind order, if i placed order today via paying the balance amount should i will get the earbuds free or not, please can someone reply.

Yes you will get earbuds free

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
273
5
Expand
orcldba.in188 wrote:

Yes you will get earbuds free

U sure, i am little worried about that

Pp
Deal Subedar
1,318
1346
13
aashish1593 wrote:

I paid in blind order, if i placed order today via paying the balance amount should i will get the earbuds free or not, please can someone reply.

Confirmed by Realme Executives on twitter :

Realme buds wireless will be shipped free along with Realme x2 pro for those who made blind orders.

Cancer symbol
Deal Cadet
52
187
6

What exactly blind order is?

Avatar173151 3
Deal Cadet
10
161
13
parv wrote:

What exactly blind order is?

you have to order blindly with out knowing mobile phone price. but only 1000 advance

Cropped5379120671014753130
Deal Cadet
97
208
0

Anyone want R-pass I have one 855rs off on X2 pro

Cancer symbol
Deal Cadet
52
187
6
Expand
sumanthbhe wrote:

you have to order blindly with out knowing mobile phone price. but only 1000 advance

But isn’t price already announced? So how’s a blind order possible now.

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
28
8538
134
Expand
parv wrote:

But isn’t price already announced? So how’s a blind order possible now.

Get some good sleep

Cancer symbol
Deal Cadet
52
187
6
Expand
WoW wrote:

Get some good sleep

I had a good sleep and woke up few minutes ago. Now answer the question.

Missing