Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flash Sale 100% upto 50 Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment today 8 am -8 pm(7th October)

Flash Sale 100% upto 50 Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment today 8 am -8 pm(7th October)

6862°
100% OFF 50.0
Deal's Advocate
avion

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=dash_apay_hfc_FS1t_...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589411/original/IMG_20191006_180719.jpg?1570365454

Flash sale

Flash Sale

FAQs

1)What is the offer?

Limited period offer- Get 100% cashback up to Rs.50 on your Mobile recharge/Bill payment during the offer period on Amazon.in.

This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

2) What is the offer period?

October 7th 8 AM to October 7th 8 PM

3) When will I receive my cashback?

You will receive your cashback within 3 days of completing your payment. Post completing the Mobile recharge/Bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

Flash Sale Recharge/Bill Payment Offer- 100% cashback up to Rs.50

Terms and Conditions

The limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Mobile recharge/Bill Payment’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to select customers who see this offer, by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of the Mobile recharge/Bill payment on Amazon.in.

These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms that are applicable to Mobile recharge/Bill Payment. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Offer is valid until October 7th 8 PM (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.

During the offer period, any select customer who has seen the offer and undertakes / purchases Mobile recharge/Bill payment on Amazon.in (“Mobile recharge/Bill Payment”), making payment thereof using any available payment methods, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback of 100% of the recharge/bill payment value up to a maximum of Rs.50 in relation to the amount paid by the customer for the Eligible Transaction.

The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.

The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the Prepaid mobile recharge/Bill payment transaction.

This offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only for customer who see the offer.

A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the Mobile recharge/Bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the Mobile recharge/Bill payment Service Provider.

APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

All disputes relating to the Mobile recharge/Bill payment will be resolved by the relevant Mobile recharge/Bill payment service provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the Mobile recharge/Bill payment service provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.

Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.

By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.

APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by APIPL only up to 7th October 2019(i.e. up to the end of the offer period).

The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired

Deal Wiki

453 Comments  |  
149 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

It is clearly shown in screenshot above for 100%cb upto 25 offer “only on the first recharge” so obviously doing any recharge under any offer will make the 100%cb upto xx offer invalid.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

But the question is if I utilise the cashback 25 on 25 now, will I still remain eligible for the tomorrow’s flash sale?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

if we recharge in tomm flash sale – we get 50 cashback for that flash sale and then if we recharge again we get 500 wala offer cashback of 50

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Recharge Flash Sale 8 AM to 8 Pm on 7th OCT 2019 100% cashback up to Rs 50 on recharges and bill payments

APP Only Offer may be

Only For Specific user who can see the banner

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589439/medium/6159755Screenshot-20191006-231222.png?1570385507

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Let me clarify guys.

If one have 100% cb of 25,35,40 upto 50 first time month offer he/she might loose the same if he done 50 rs rc in flash sale time(if eligible).because amazon choose highest cb offer irrespective of recharge amount.

So,if one wish to utilize first user offer before flash sale,there may be a chance that you are not eligible for flash sale(just assumption).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I just got done chatting with the CC. And acc to him (Take this with a grain of salt), I am only eligible for one offer on only one RC, which means as soon as I have done the first RC/payment, both the offers will be null and void with me getting the higher of the 2 CBs in the process.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

You got the answer but anyway dont believe Amazon CC blindly that to chat support. Bcoz 80% of them were learning class from dimers joy

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this offer still running? I can see banner in my app

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

This offer will be live from 8am for eligible users.
Check this –
Flash Sale 100% upto 50 Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment tomorrow 8 am -8 pm( Mostly Those Account which are not recharged in this month are eligible)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...43

View 2 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

These flash sales are in general not restricted to 1st rc of month… so utilize all 1st rc offers before flash sale always!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone did Anything then let us Know???

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589449/original/Screenshot_2019-10-07-06-41-35-883_com.android.chrome.png?1570410751https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589450/original/Screenshot_2019-10-07-06-41-42-816_com.android.chrome.png?1570410764
I can see 100% Cashback upto Rs. 30 on offer page. But not able to see on Recharge page, Am I Eligible for rs. 30 cb?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Itss clearly mentioned 8am, so only after be it will be visible

How can az show it now. The iffer is not active na

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

okay. thanks

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offer disappeared today. I did the recharge yesterday.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was about to do recharge yesterday then thought of same they will revoke for me so did just now & its still visible for me stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Started??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes.
Showing even if we recharged for 25 yesterday

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to become selected user

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is not showing in offer section…but when i click on the link given by OP then offer is showing me in my account…should i do or not ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cant see even in single account confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pray to God.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recharge done , but no cashback  after some time

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Wait krle kaka stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Waiting for cb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cashback received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Showing banner only not in recharge offer section,am I eligible or not??

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

No.. if not shown in recharge section means don’t recharge !

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

No offer untill i can find direct instead via link.. link wont guarntee i am eligible or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Share Screenshot Please.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For this offer?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Got cb in 5 mins

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is anyone showing flash sale offer in recharge section ??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

If I do an idea plan voucher recharge of 154 for 180 days,will my existing 28 data pack data validity(or any future 28 data pack) validity will also get extended to 180 days/end of voucher plan or do I need to also do data pack recharge every 28 days(like I do now).

replyuser
Click here to reply