709°
Recharge on Elivio App & Get Flipkart Gift Card...

Recharge on Elivio App & Get Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs 100

Score: 36 Votes: 38

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 36 Votes: 38

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 36 Votes: 38

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 36 Votes: 38

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 36 Votes: 38

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Google play store logo
02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
Recharge on Elivio App & Get Flipkart Gift Card worth Rs 100
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
https://i.imgur.com/dh4jVjA.jpg

Now with Elivio App you can recharge your mobiles with ease. Also get gift voucher worth RS. 100 free for every transactiondone through Elivio. MINIMUM VALUE RS.100. Offer valid for recharges done till August 31st 2017

Edit: The Offer is Valid Only For First Transaction Worth Rs100 Or More

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : admin

Not confirmed to be working.. So do transaction at your own risk

232 Comments  |  
89 Dimers
Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
29
408
6078
50

Vu. But what is the offer source?

Giphy
Deal Hunter
197
8,616
31521
714

Verified?

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
sing wrote:

Vu. But what is the offer source?

Fb..
Chat Support..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

REMOVED WITH WARNINGTRADING IN WRONG SECTION WILL LEAD TO DIRECT SUSPENSION

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Verified?

They will provide 4 sure..
Had a live chat on their website regarding the same..

Profile
Deal Cadet
0
52
248
8

Verify https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif and reply

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Verified??

Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Lieutenant
34
1,816
3998
34

It saying instant so if verified & u get plz let us know here

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
7
248
1170
11

who is going to take risk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
yogeshmehta wrote:

who is going to take risk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t worry about the risk when co0l1992 posts the deal.. :wink:

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Anyone received??

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
319
11,145
35420
286

Someone verify & then do recharge.
Without verify, not waste your Money.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
0
82
122
4

Pm me referral code… Agar kuchh milega referral me to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

9601
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,004
3924
32
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Someone verify & then do recharge.
Without verify, not waste your Money.

+1

17759837 1473445936063880 8096175600100764465 n
Deal Subedar
7
248
1170
11
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Don’t worry about the risk when co0l1992 posts the deal.. :wink:

Yo man , https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif confidence Speak https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Already VU before comment

Yevadu3
Deal Subedar
9
120
1858
39

My chat with cc

Support Team joined the chat

Support Team

Hi

Ravi

I want to know the offers if I process a recharge Morethan 100₹

Support Team

We r giving 100 flipkart coupon

Ravi

For 101₹ recharge also , will u provide 100₹ flipkart coupon

Only Flipkart or anything else??

Any terms and conditions on the Flipkart coupon ? Like minimum txn or valid on particular brands etc

Support Team

Only flipkart

Ravi

What if I process 1000₹ Recharge?

Referral offers..? Tell me everything

Support Team

Yes for any recharge more than 100 it should be successfully done

We will provide u a coupon code

Offer will be valid for every recharge if u do 1000 as 1 recharge we will provide u a one coupon

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
107
0

Pm me referral code

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
troubledimer wrote:

My chat with cc

Support Team joined the chat

Support Team

Hi

Ravi

I want to know the offers if I process a recharge Morethan 100₹

Support Team

We r giving 100 flipkart coupon

Ravi

For 101₹ recharge also , will u provide 100₹ flipkart coupon

Only Flipkart or anything else??

Any terms and conditions on the Flipkart coupon ? Like minimum txn or valid on particular brands etc

Support Team

Only flipkart

Ravi

What if I process 1000₹ Recharge?

Referral offers..? Tell me everything

Support Team

Yes for any recharge more than 100 it should be successfully done

We will provide u a coupon code

Offer will be valid for every recharge if u do 1000 as 1 recharge we will provide u a one coupon

Woh trouble wala dialogue marke daraya to nahi???
Don’t trouble the trouble

02 50 19 images
Deal Lieutenant
28
123
3950
46
akashganjal02636 wrote:

Pm me referral code

Np referral program

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21

does it have airtel landline payment?
will do asap and let u guys know

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1364
35
faisalgamer wrote:

does it have airtel landline payment?
will do asap and let u guys know

Yes pls let me know on Airtel

Also is it for iOS ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
faisalgamer wrote:

does it have airtel landline payment?
will do asap and let u guys know

Yes it has airtel landline recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
124
518
9

IS IT ONCE PER USER?

Fece4ab36f76bbea02460462aedd8aa4  artsy fartsy tattoo inspiration
Deal Cadet
1
87
320
3
faisalgamer wrote:

does it have airtel landline payment?
will do asap and let u guys know

yes airtel landline available

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
124
518
9
faisalgamer wrote:

does it have airtel landline payment?
will do asap and let u guys know

YES

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
133
1694
20

It did not give instant voucher or anything. I tried recharging for 100 and it’s ask to store the credit card which is a serious issue. However I tried netbanking. I did not get any voucher

Missing