Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 100% cashback up to Rs.25 unlock 50% upto Rs.300 UPI shopping offer on Amazon.in (user specific)

Get 100% cashback up to Rs.25 unlock 50% upto Rs.300 UPI shopping offer on Amazon.in (user specific)

897°
100% OFF 25.0
Shopping Friend
SandipxDip

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600639/original/Screenshot_20200101-000637.png?1577817435

1. What is the offer?
Do a recharge or bill payment and get 100% cashback upto Rs.25 and unlock shopping 50% upto Rs.300 when paid using Amazon Pay UPI (valid only on Android devices) Offer valid on your first recharge/bill payment of the month on Amazon.in

2. What is the validity of the offer?
Offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 31 January 2020.

3. How to redeem UPI shopping coupon?
Post receiving an email, notification or SMS with the unlock offer link, you will need to COLLECT the unlocked offer. Then, Proceed to check out the items in your shopping cart (for select products mentioned in FAQ 7) on Amazon.in app (Android only). On the Select Payment method page, select your linked bank account with your Amazon Pay UPI ID. Post confirming your order, enter your UPI PIN to complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you can see an order placement confirmation on your Amazon.in app (Android only).

3. When will I receive my cashback?
Cashback will be issued within 3 business days of completing your payment/shopping transaction. Post completing the recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check View statement by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

4. How will I receive unlocked offers?
You will receive Unlocked Offers via Email or push notifications or SMS. Please update your email IDs/phone numbers in the account settings of your Amazon app to receive unlocked offers to the desired destination. Please subscribe to push notifications, if you are unsubscribed

5. How many times can I avail this offer?
This offer is valid on the first recharge or bill payment of the month. If customer has availed this benefit for a mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

6. Where will the Unlocked Offers be visible?
You can view and collect your Unlocked Offers under Your Rewards section available only on Amazon App. Go to -> Amazon App -> click on Offers on the Amazon home page -> Click on Your rewards to find all the eligible Offers.

7. Which all categories is the 50% back upto Rs.300 on shopping UPI offer applicable?
This shopping offer is applicable on Android devices only, across all shopping products on Amazon.in except on Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious jewelry, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances and Prime subscription.

Expired
38 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Wtffff…. There is no more cb offers fr recharges or wt ?!

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

Repost @admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot

Amazon recharge of 25 and get 100% cb+ offers worth 300

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...N4

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Both are different. Your offer doesn’t includes shopping offer as per image on description & 1st comment.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

http://Ama...in

1. Save Rs.300

2. Get 100% cashback up to Rs.25

3. unlock 50% upto Rs.300 UPI shopping offer on Amazon.in

FAQs

1. What is the offer?

Do a recharge or bill payment and get 100% cashback upto Rs.25 and unlock shopping 50% upto Rs.300 when paid using Amazon Pay UPI (valid only on Android devices) Offer valid on your first recharge/bill payment of the month on Amazon.in

2. What is the validity of the offer?

Offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 31 January 2020.

3. How to redeem UPI shopping coupon?

Post receiving an email, notification or SMS with the unlock offer link, you will need to COLLECT the unlocked offer. Then, Proceed to check out the items in your shopping cart (for select products mentioned in FAQ 7) on Amazon.in app (Android only). On the Select Payment method page, select your linked bank account with your Amazon Pay UPI ID. Post confirming your order, enter your UPI PIN to complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you can see an order placement confirmation on your Amazon.in app (Android only).

3. When will I receive my cashback?

Cashback will be issued within 3 business days of completing your payment/shopping transaction. Post completing the recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check View statement by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

4. How will I receive unlocked offers?

You will receive Unlocked Offers via Email or push notifications or SMS. Please update your email IDs/phone numbers in the account settings of your Amazon app to receive unlocked offers to the desired destination. Please subscribe to push notifications, if you are unsubscribed

5. How many times can I avail this offer?

This offer is valid on the first recharge or bill payment of the month. If customer has availed this benefit for a mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

6. Where will the Unlocked Offers be visible?

You can view and collect your Unlocked Offers under Your Rewards section available only on Amazon App. Go to -> Amazon App -> click on Offers on the Amazon home page -> Click on Your rewards to find all the eligible Offers.

7. Which all categories is the 50% back upto Rs.300 on shopping UPI offer applicable?

This shopping offer is applicable on Android devices only, across all shopping products on Amazon.in except on Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious jewelry, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances and Prime subscription.

Link Copied

Too many %‘s . Confused rolleyes

Link Copied

Corrected.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kehna kya chahte ho

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Clear batao bhai

Link Copied

Can we avail this 50% Cashback on shopping using another Amazon’s account UPI id ?

Link Copied

Nope.

Link Copied

Sala ek b id me kuch mila nahi

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I got this offer in one 1 ID

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cashback?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

200*5 CB offer Mila hai sitf prime account me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have got this offer only on 2 account..

But those are not upi accounts..

Link Copied

Same neutral_face. But I got that 50% upto 200 offer in some accounts, Check yours also.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone got UPI cashback?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No Bro! I have just ordered product and paid using Amazon UPI but didn’t receive cashback and cashback details don’t show on payment page.
I am worried that i will receive cashback or not?
I contacted Amazon customer support they are totally helpless.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got cashback? Mine cb not showing on confirmation page

Link Copied

Got this offer however cashback isn’t showing on checkout page (Pantry order)

Is it for you?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Have u tried?, Cashback not showing for me too

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Cashback not showing on checkout page.

If anyone get’s cashback do tag me smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get cashback?

View 3 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
A genuine question which many users want to ask toungueout I got this offer but my amazon UPI is set up with another account.

Is this offer useless now for me ?

===

Please some one guide biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I enter other UPI I’d will I get cash back?

Link Copied

I tried it.

Product got shipped got this cashback of ₹300 (it wasn’t shown in checkout page) ₹200 scan and pay₹100 for ₹1 offer for sending money smile

Generous Generous
Link Copied

on min 500??

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

will this work with other account amazon upi id? someone please say something about it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone got cashback on this offer? Its not showing on payment page.

replyuser
Click here to reply