Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Recharge or Pay bill of min Rs.35 and unlock offers worth Rs.1000 for shopping on Amazon.in

Recharge or Pay bill of min Rs.35 and unlock offers worth Rs.1000 for shopping on Amazon.in

1700°
50% OFF 2000.0
89 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

only for prime i think

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I’m non prime

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

i have its not showing

Flame Flame
Link Copied
smile smiley grinning
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got this in my non prime ac

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

User specific

Link Copied

Its User Specific.
Nothing To Do With Prime/Non.Prime

Link Copied

Repost… Anyways admin can merge later…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Didn’t saw yours post sweat_smile

@admin merge

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

@admin
Deal wiki :
1) What is the offer?
Do a recharge or bill payment of minimum Rs.35 and unlock five shopping coupons of worth Rs.200 each. Offer valid on your first recharge/bill payment of the month on Amazon.in. Below offers will be unlocked over email or SMS on your prepaid recharge or bill payment transaction
a) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on Apparel products available on Amazon.in
b) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on mobiles and mobile accessory products available on Amazon.in
c) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on beauty products available on Amazon.in
d) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on home and kitchen products available on Amazon.in
e) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on health and personal care products available on Amazon.in
Post receiving an email, notification or SMS with the unlock offer link, you will need to COLLECT the unlocked offers to avail cashback.

2) What is the validity of the offer?
Offer is valid until 31 January 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 31 January 2020.

3) When will I receive my cashback?
Cashback will be issued within 3 business days of completing your payment/shopping transaction. Post completing the recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

4) How will I receive unlocked offers?
You will receive Unlocked Offers via Email or push notifications or SMS. Please update your email IDs/phone numbers in the account settings of your Amazon app to receive unlocked offers to the desired destination. Please subscribe to push notifications, if you are unsubscribed

5) How many times can I avail this offer?
This offer is valid on the first recharge OR bill payment of the month. If customer has availed this benefit for a mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

6) Where will the Unlocked Offers be visible?
You can view & collect your Unlocked Offers under “Your Rewards” section available only on Amazon App. Go to → Amazon App → click on “Offers” on the Amazon home page → Click on “Your rewards” to find all the eligible Offers

7) Which all categories is the ‘50% back upto Rs.200 on shopping’ offer applicable?
a) Apparel products does not include shoes, watches, jewelry and luggage products and includes only clothing products
b) Home and kitchen products coupon is not applicable on furniture, lawn and garden tools, Home improvement
c) Health and personal care products does not include products on https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=4264...31
And also does not include Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious jewelry, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances and Prime subscription.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_SIGNB...

1) What is the offer?

Do a first recharge or bill payment of the month of minimum Rs 35 on Amazon, and unlock 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on your shopping transaction on Amazon.in

This offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period.

2) What is the validity of the offer?

Unlocked shopping offer is valid from January 1, 2020 until January 31, 2020. The offer is valid max once per customer across recharge or bill payments. If a customer has received this benefit for any of his/her mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

3) Who is eligible for this offer?

Only customers who see this offer and then does a mobile recharge or bill payment on Amazon will receive this shopping ‘collect offer’ unlocked over email/SMS. Post clicking on ‘collect offer’ and ‘order now’, customer can do the shopping transaction to avail the cashback eligible as per the order.

4) Where will I get this shopping offer unlocked?

After your mobile recharge or bill payment, you will receive an email (if you have a registered email account with Amazon) or SMS (if you have an account with only mobile number registered) with the offer details and a ‘collect offer’ option. You can collect this offer and do your shopping on Amazon to avail cashback

5) Which all categories is the ‘shopping’ offer applicable?

This shopping offer is applicable across all shopping products on Amazon.in except on select products Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious Jewellery, Furniture, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, Large Appliances, Fridges, Prime membership, Gift Cards.

6) When will I get my benefit?

Cashback will be credited within 3 business days of doing the shopping transaction

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

failed recharge trick working?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Yes

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

What are the 5 coupons?. Anyone tried?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

1) What is the offer?

Do a recharge or bill payment of minimum Rs.35 and unlock five shopping coupons of worth Rs.200 each. Offer valid on your first recharge/bill payment of the month on Amazon.in. Below offers will be unlocked over email or SMS on your prepaid recharge or bill payment transaction

a) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on Apparel products available on Amazon.in

b) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on mobiles and mobile accessory products available on Amazon.in

c) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on beauty products available on Amazon.in

d) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on home and kitchen products available on Amazon.in

e) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on health and personal care products available on Amazon.in

Post receiving an email, notification or SMS with the unlock offer link, you will need to COLLECT the unlocked offers to avail cashback.

7) Which all categories is the ‘50% back upto Rs.200 on shopping’ offer applicable?
a) Apparel products does not include shoes, watches, jewelry and luggage products and includes only clothing products
b) Home and kitchen products coupon is not applicable on furniture, lawn and garden tools, Home improvement
c) Health and personal care products does not include products on https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=4264...31
And also does not include Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious jewelry, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances and Prime subscription.

Apart From Those 3 Extra Offers have been Unlocked :

1. Bus Ticket Min Booking Rs. 600 – Flat CB Rs.225
2. Movie Ticket Min Booking 300 – Flat CB 100
3. For Flight Tickets Get Upto Rs. 2500 Back.

View 2 more replies
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Repost @admin
Do recharge or bill payment of 35 unlock 50% back upto 200 on shopping on amazon (User specific)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...NU

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Its not same bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not even showing in account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received in one account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in

Recharge or pay bill of min 35 and unlock offer worth 1000.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Repost

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

User specific

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600736/original/Screenshot_2020-01-01-10-58-29-938_com.UCMobile.intl.png?1577857892

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Can u pls send collect offer link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My Jio recharge got declined no idea…got the offers though.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Denomination ammount ? As i am facing the same issue

View 4 more replies
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Cb not applying expressionless expressionless expressionless

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well bro offers are not that much great for me plane ticket only showing 250 cashback
Bus booking 225 flat off (only this looks good)
Movie 100₹ cb

Critic Critic
Link Copied

This offer of 1000 total divided in 5 category of apparel, personal care, beauty, mobile accessories etc. are NOT THE SAME as with the regular 200 cashback on 500 purchase by the way. The latter’s cashback is applicable on ALL PURCHASES from Amazon whereas the former one (the one from this topic) only applies to the SAID CATEGORIES ONLY. Maybe I am dumb but I didn’t pay attention and learned this the hard way.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@brok47 Bro Pm me the trick

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recharged Jio number for 50 and collected the 8 offers of 1000 in different categories. But after adding the product in cart cashback is not showing in payment page. Anyone facing similar issue?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

+1

in my case, i tried microsd card and no cashback shown at final checkout page.

which product you tried?

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any trick to collect 1000 RS offer ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need to buy 2000 exactly to get 1000

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Cashback not showing in final checkout page I think this offer can’t be combined with other offers.

I have ₹200 scan and pay, ₹100 ₹1 shopping wala offer and this one but on final check out page all are not applying together

Generous Generous
Link Copied

i saw some ss of these combo…i think they do show at the checkout about the eligible cb

View 10 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

buying prime subscription from last 3 years and these fuckers are not giving me any offers.
will not subscribe to prime from now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got only fashion…not others

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its User Specific

replyuser
Click here to reply