Recharge your account with your Visa Card using BharatQR & Get upto ₹150 Cashback on First two Transactions
1 ₹50 cash back on first transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.
2 ₹100 cash back on second transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.
- Scan the QR Code on TV Screen (Press home button on Airtel DTH remote and Select ‘Account Summary’) using PayZapp app.
- Any query regarding cashback. Pls write to [email protected]
- PayZapp user can avail the offer once during the offer period
- Upto ₹150 cashback.
- Max cashback ₹150. Valid only for Scan & Pay transactions.
- In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
- Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
- Cashback will be auto-credited to respective VISA cards used within 30 working days after the successful transaction.
- The Cashback Promotion shall be valid only till 30 September 2018
- All payments must be settled using mVisa/Bharat QR through a provisioned Visa payment instrument
- Payments may be made through the channels available with the respective onboarded merchant
- The minimum transaction amount eligible for cash back is ₹150
- The cash back promotion shall be valid for the first two transactions made by a given Visa payment instrument at each onboarded merchant during the promotion period
- The relevant cashback amount shall be credited into the account of the Promotion Cardholder within 30 (thirty) days of the applicable transaction.
- The terms and conditions of the Promotion Mechanics can be amended from time to time
- The cash back amounts shall be over and above any discount that may be provided by the merchant during the promotion period
Visa cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the discount offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
- In case of any dispute with a Promotion Cardholder the decision of the Promotion Partner shall be final and binding.