Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PayZapp Coupons

Payzapp : Recharge Airtel DTH Account with your Visa Card using BharatQR & Get upto ₹150 Cashback on First two Transactions

1643°
50% OFF 300.0
Community Angel
_One_Miller_

Recharge your account with your Visa Card using BharatQR & Get upto ₹150 Cashback on First two Transactions

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/514751/medium/4921439IMG_20180412_075951.jpg?1523500396

1 ₹50 cash back on first transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.
2 ₹100 cash back on second transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.

T&C:

• Scan the QR Code on TV Screen (Press home button on Airtel DTH remote and Select ‘Account Summary’) using PayZapp app.
  • Any query regarding cashback. Pls write to [email protected]
  • PayZapp user can avail the offer once during the offer period
  • Upto ₹150 cashback.
  • Max cashback ₹150. Valid only for Scan & Pay transactions.
  • In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
  • Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.
  • Cashback will be auto-credited to respective VISA cards used within 30 working days after the successful transaction.
  • The Cashback Promotion shall be valid only till 30 September 2018
  • All payments must be settled using mVisa/Bharat QR through a provisioned Visa payment instrument
  • Payments may be made through the channels available with the respective onboarded merchant
  • The minimum transaction amount eligible for cash back is ₹150
  • The cash back promotion shall be valid for the first two transactions made by a given Visa payment instrument at each onboarded merchant during the promotion period
  • The relevant cashback amount shall be credited into the account of the Promotion Cardholder within 30 (thirty) days of the applicable transaction.
  • The terms and conditions of the Promotion Mechanics can be amended from time to time
  • The cash back amounts shall be over and above any discount that may be provided by the merchant during the promotion period
    Visa cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the discount offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
  • In case of any dispute with a Promotion Cardholder the decision of the Promotion Partner shall be final and binding.
Expired
41 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/514752/medium/4921442IMG_20180412_080130.jpg?1523500570

Link Copied

Any way for airtel postpaid recharge??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cash back comes in debit card or in payzapp ?. We need to use visa debit card or can we use payzapp card ?

Link Copied

Cashback will be auto-credited to respective VISA cards used within 30 working days after the successful transaction.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/514943/medium/4924269IMG_20180414_003809.jpg?1523646645

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu bro, used this offer with PayZapp, but on airtel DTH home screen it is displaying that icici mobile /pocket, IDFC Bank, sbi anywhere, Bob m connect, can mobile, Axis mobile, Yes Mobile, Yes Pay, AB TEJetc will also support this scan & pay offer, so my doubt is this airtel DTH scan & pay offer is supported for every above mentioned apps separately or only any one of the above apps, can any one confirm on this query

Link Copied

Offer is twice per Visa Card.
1 ₹50 cash back on first transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.
2 ₹100 cash back on second transaction of over INR 150 at Airtel DTH through Bharat QR using a Visa card.

View 8 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

receive Rs100 cashback on 1st transaction & Rs50 cashback on 2nd transaction on Airtel DTH Bharat QR. smile

m using kotak 811 app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does anybody know where to find QR in Internet STB box? I dont see it anywhere.

Link Copied

Try pressing the Yellow button on the airtel DTH remote which shows the message notifications list from airtel DTH service provider, in the messages check the message that contains exactly this deal offer details, while u open this offer notification message on ur airtel DTH screen, u can observe this bharat QR code on to the extreme right side of ur TV screen.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

deleted wink

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’m using Samsung TV 32M5570 & Airtel DTH connection. This model has inbuilt setofbox. Recharge with Bharat QR code is available if we press home button in Airtel setofbox remote (which I don’t have) how can I get same screen with my Samsung remote?

Link Copied

Open airtel dth msg inbox if you have.
Othewise contact airtel dth customer care.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There’s no qr code in my message

Link Copied

if i use the offer from 2 different apps wil i get the cashback twice? hae any body tried it personally?

i have used it via payzapp, can i do it with another payzapp account again for the same DTH connection?

Link Copied

Yes.

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

I did 2 scans for 150 on 18th august. Still no cashback of 15+100. I just got 15+15 in my payzapp wallet today. Has anyone actually got the promisd cashback in the bank account?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I did Rs.150 recharge on 25th Jul & got Rs 50 cashback on 18th Aug.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

I finally got the cashback on 15 sept. Recharge was done on 18th Aug. Still confused if I will get the cashback for the same DTH with another payzapp account.

Link Copied

Yes, you will get cashback. Go for it..

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Airtel DTH recharge offer: Flat 50 cashback on 1st recharge of 150 or more and 100 cashback on 2nd recharge of 150 or more using Scan and PAY.

Scan QR code APPEARING IN the Airtel DTH account and pay using any scan and pay application and get the cashback. Cashback will credit in 15 days.

Details are appearing at the time of starting of a DTH TV.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Source?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

When I switched on my airtel TV in the morning… That was appearing

replyuser
Click here to reply