Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Red Magic (Gaming Phone, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) + 10% instant discount on HDFC debit EMI transactions, 5% instant discount on HDFC credit EMI transactions

Red Magic (Gaming Phone, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) + 10% instant discount on HDFC debit EMI transactions, 5% instant discount on HDFC credit EMI transactions

135°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543428/medium/54940511545497576_6.jpg?1545497577
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07H...NL
24MP primary camera with isocell image sensor, 6 disc drive motor lens, F1.7 aperture, NeoVision 7.0 and back image sensor, 3-piece lens, F2.0 aperture, 76.9 degree wide angle and 8MP front facing camera
15.21 centimeters (5.99-inch) LTPS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution
Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 octa core processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
3800mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 28.5 hours and standby time of 342 hours
1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase

FAQs

What is the offer?
Get 5% instant discount on HDFC Credit EMI transaction and 10% instant discount on HDFC debit EMI transaction, on purchase of selected Products from December 21, 2018 to January 02, 2019 (“Offer Period”)
How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved HDFC Bank Credit Card/Debit Card and check whether the transaction is eligible for EMI or not. If yes, please select the desired tenure and proceed. Check product page to confirm if product is eligible for the discount.

What are the payment methods on which offer is enabled?
The offer is enabled only for transactions done using HDFC Credit card EMI, and Debit Card EMI

What is the minimum transaction size for the discount?
HDFC Credit Card EMIINR 5,000

HDFC Debit Card EMIINR 10,000

What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount per card across Amazon.in Site and App is:

HDFC Credit Card EMIINR 1,500

HDFC Debit Card EMIINR 1,500

What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned. Only net amount paid by the cardholder will be refunded.
Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking and Card Payment on COD transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

Can I get this offer even with Exchange?
Yes, you can avail this offer even if the transaction involves exchange of an old product.

My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the discount?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount. For more information on revise payment, click here

Offer Terms and Conditions https://www.amazon.in/gp/promotions/details/pop...

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply