Hotness Redeem your Woohoo Balance on Amazon Pay Specia...

Hot Deal Redeem your Woohoo Balance on Amazon Pay Special E-Gift Card

456°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90824
1246
27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
366
2518
50

2% processing fee. Strange-and shocking!!

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90824
1246
Expand
nomag wrote:

use this
https://www.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gif...rd

seems bug. better redeem before its fixed.
https://www.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gif...rd
Only UPI payment is accepted for this gift card – No processing fee is charged. -——- On Amazon Pay Special E-Gift Card (woohoo.in/amazon-pay-special-e-gift-card) – Credit/Debit card, Net Banking options are available. Processing fee is applicable.

Missing
suspended
0
229
1

Where to buy wohoo gv in atleast 10% discount?

Missing
Deal Cadet
443
582
4

What is Amazon pay special e Gift card

Missing
Analyst
366
2518
50
Expand
nomag wrote:

use this
https://www.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gif...rd

Ok. Then it looks fine. Exit for ppl who were kind of trapped after az disappeared.

No fee…only for upi payment may be though and no cards (unless one is redeeming existing balance)!!

Anyways, I am having few woohoo elite-the more useless version of main woohoo:)

Missing
Analyst
366
2518
50
iNvEsTor wrote:

Where to buy wohoo gv in atleast 10% discount?

Even half of that i.e. 5% looks fine to me)

Do not think 10% anyways giving or going to give directly for any reasonable qty!! Unlimited demand by seller/reseller mkt even at 4-5% …

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
286
4
iNvEsTor wrote:

Where to buy wohoo gv in atleast 10% discount?

Dreams

Missing
Deal Subedar
200
1408
17

Sorry. What is this thread about.. Should be dost and dime section.. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
370
2
iNvEsTor wrote:

Where to buy wohoo gv in atleast 10% discount?

officially no where u will get even 2% in bulk like lakhs and crores. sometimes in snapdeal they will give u 10% offer limited time

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32

Didnt get this. Earlier we used to buy ang gv if we have woohoo balance. Is this stooped for amazon gv now?

Missing
Budding Star
436
6101
45
plus1
Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

seems bug. better redeem before its fixed.
https://www.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gif...rd
Only UPI payment is accepted for this gift card – No processing fee is charged. -——- On Amazon Pay Special E-Gift Card (woohoo.in/amazon-pay-special-e-gift-card) – Credit/Debit card, Net Banking options are available. Processing fee is applicable.

Did they patched? Woohoo bal not applying 😒

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1436
29
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Did they patched? Woohoo bal not applying 😒

yes..luckily i was able to use it for Amazon GC

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1436
29
AJ89 wrote:

Didnt get this. Earlier we used to buy ang gv if we have woohoo balance. Is this stooped for amazon gv now?

yes , stopped 1-2 month back

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
238
2

Urgent !!!

Anyone know from where to purchase amazon gift voucher at 2 to 3 % discount ?

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23041
280
sumanec05207 wrote:

Urgent !!!

Anyone know from where to purchase amazon gift voucher at 2 to 3 % discount ?

If you have Supercash…komparify (4%)

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1035
13
Expand
getready wrote:

If you have Supercash…komparify (4%)

now we can’t redeem supercash from komparify too.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23041
280
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

now we can’t redeem supercash from komparify too.

Since when? hushed

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32
Expand
nomag wrote:

yes , stopped 1-2 month back

This is non sense. How can they restrict it angry

Missing
Deal Newbie
80
20
0

How do I use woohoo loyalty points in my account?

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1436
29
sumanec05207 wrote:

Urgent !!!

Anyone know from where to purchase amazon gift voucher at 2 to 3 % discount ?

trading section

Missing