Hotness Redmi K20 [email protected] & Redmi [email protected] + Save 1...

Hot Deal Redmi K20 [email protected] & Redmi [email protected] + Save 15% via Bank Offers | 30Sep-4Oct

620°
19999
13% OFF 22999.0
Images
Deal Brigadier
71,689
82548
1107
 Redmi K20 Pro@24999 & Redmi K20@19999 + Save 15% via Bank Offers  | 30Sep-4Oct
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-k20-pro-glacier-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585895/medium/6113111e4265258a935b989.jpg?1568918590https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585896/medium/6113111353dd5cc1f997d67.jpg?1568918595
Redmi K20 Pro https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~cs-jkevzgngrw...
Redmi K20 https://www.flipkart.com/tyy/4io/~cs-ap56luma7w...
10% Off + 5% Cashback via Flipkart Axis Credit Card / 10% Off via Axis Bank Debit & Credit Card / 10% Off via ICICI Bank Credit Card

  • Expired 10 days
49 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

They should have given 15% off on all cards o.O

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
mrKool_JJ wrote:

They should have given 15% off on all cards o.O

It will be 15% upto 500 stuck_out_tongue + 5% reward points
(If you consider the previous useless bank offers for Axis Buzz cc)
But I wonder how they are going to differentiate Axis vs Flipkart Axis ?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
getready wrote:

It will be 15% upto 500 stuck_out_tongue + 5% reward points
(If you consider the previous useless bank offers for Axis Buzz cc)
But I wonder how they are going to differentiate Axis vs Flipkart Axis ?

If it’s upto 500 or 1000 then it’s a total flop rolleyes

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,183
60420
520
Expand
getready wrote:

It will be 15% upto 500 stuck_out_tongue + 5% reward points
(If you consider the previous useless bank offers for Axis Buzz cc)
But I wonder how they are going to differentiate Axis vs Flipkart Axis ?

It’s not 15% upto 500

Its 10% Normal Axis offer + 5% reward points for Fk-axis CC

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,228
26728
262

Save 15% via Bank Offers , where does it Mentioned ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2

These should have been the price at the launch of both these good phones. China has already got price cut last month, im sure after diwali these will be the normal prices for these. Better late than ever..

On a side note asus 6z is even more tempting with a price drop of 4K.
Just waiting for asus rog phone II, op7T launch prices.

Hoping 10% off is not capped.
Im in the market for a phone with 35k budget.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
252
21
senamit520 wrote:

These should have been the price at the launch of both these good phones. China has already got price cut last month, im sure after diwali these will be the normal prices for these. Better late than ever..

On a side note asus 6z is even more tempting with a price drop of 4K.
Just waiting for asus rog phone II, op7T launch prices.

Hoping 10% off is not capped.
Im in the market for a phone with 35k budget.

I cant understand theswe companies. Both phones of asus are gr8 but how can they compromise on most important feature of amoled display.Even mid rangers are having amoled now a days. There flagship misses such a feature. It wil just ccost them alot of sales. Do they really dont know what are the impacts or they leve some things for later introspection deliberately

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Better go for asus ROG PHONE of have to buy under 35k is hsa got every f,***kthing to offer

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2156
80

Where are the details my friend? I can finally buy K20 (non-pro) if it is under 20k.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Where are the details my friend? I can finally buy K20 (non-pro) if it is under 20k.

Yes it will be selling for under 20k.
19,999 INR. smile smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Is k20 the best option for pubg under 20k ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2
Expand
vaibhavshan wrote:

I cant understand theswe companies. Both phones of asus are gr8 but how can they compromise on most important feature of amoled display.Even mid rangers are having amoled now a days. There flagship misses such a feature. It wil just ccost them alot of sales. Do they really dont know what are the impacts or they leve some things for later introspection deliberately

I believe rog II phone has amoled. 6z dont. However i prefer natural colors rather than punchy unnatural colors. Burn-in is another issue with amoled. So its a non-issue for me. YMMV ..

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33
senamit520 wrote:

These should have been the price at the launch of both these good phones. China has already got price cut last month, im sure after diwali these will be the normal prices for these. Better late than ever..

On a side note asus 6z is even more tempting with a price drop of 4K.
Just waiting for asus rog phone II, op7T launch prices.

Hoping 10% off is not capped.
Im in the market for a phone with 35k budget.

even that samsung s9 plus offer looks good!

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
218
2
Expand
alekhyadas wrote:

even that samsung s9 plus offer looks good!

Offer is good , but i wud’nt touch it. It has the dreaded Exynos SOC. Inferior in performance, battery life, camera.
If it was Qualcomm SOC, i would have bought it myself.

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
61
0

Which one is better btw samsung s9 n s9+? And can we apply exchange offer in this sale?

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2156
80
Expand
getready wrote:

tonight @ 8pm

Oh, so the deals are staggered? I thought all Flipkart deals are live at 12 midnight today?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Oh, so the deals are staggered? I thought all Flipkart deals are live at 12 midnight today?

Not all*
Now only selected categories like TVs, Fashion, Furniture ….
Its the same, last time too

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
266
1

no price drop on 8, 256gb variant

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2156
80

Poco F1 available for 13k

K20 will be for 20k.

K20 pro is full 12k more than Poco which is huge difference!

If I dont play games and value battery backup, speed and long term usage, which one should I select? Does it make sense to spend 7k more for K20? hushed

So much confusion now.

@Roushh @malikcool @alienteck @ithehappy @avgn @raghupro

Missing