Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Redmi Note 3 [Both] Back in Stock @Mi India

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
9rbyurp
Deal Subedar
0
190
2541
32

Buy Now: http://buy.mi.com/in/buy/product...e3

Availability:

Redmi Note 3 16GB Gold
Redmi Note 3 32GB All variant

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
416
5258
104

Thanks.. bought one for my friend https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

how much time does it take for them to deliver. i heard there are a lot of delays?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7294
37
@chhabra555 wrote:

how much time does it take for them to deliver. i heard there are a lot of delays?

I bought from Paytm and requested Bluedart courier delivery.
Got it within 2 days from South India to a small city in North India https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
1
131
5274
22

I bought it today from snapdeal @ 10800 after 10% discount on Amex

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
846
13
@chhabra555 wrote:

how much time does it take for them to deliver. i heard there are a lot of delays?

I almost ordered 2tyms bro each tym I got in 2-3 days bro

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@Amit Goyal wrote:

I bought from Paytm and requested Bluedart courier delivery.

Got it within 2 days from South India to a small city in North India https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif



Do they even consider courier requests? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7294
37

May be….That could be my good luck though https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6084
81
@Amit Goyal wrote:

May be….That could be my good luck though https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Which model? 32GB? Heard the new batch has issues with display tints. Did you check?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7294
37
@rv2012 wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

May be….That could be my good luck though https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Which model? 32GB? Heard the new batch has issues with display tints. Did you check?

Ordered it for my friend. so didn’t checked.
Bought a 32gb Gold one.

Missing