Hotness (Live at 12 Noon) Redmi Note 8 starts from Rs.9...

Hot Deal (Live at 12 Noon) Redmi Note 8 starts from Rs.9999 + 10% cashback via HDFC Bank Cards

325°
9999
Download
Deal Lieutenant
479
6610
91
(Live at 12 Noon) Redmi Note 8 starts from Rs.9999 + 10% cashback via HDFC Bank Cards
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_Launc...
Redmi Note 8 – Next sale on 19th Nov, 12 Noon

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594666/medium/62655271573546010_4.jpg?1573546012

Bank Offer (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cardsw
5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card

Expired 19 days
20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
60
42
0

Anybody got it today? How many phones sold today?

Squirel 1024x768
Deal Cadet
347
688
21

Any payment discount ???

Missing
Deal Newbie
102
41
1
mnbendale253 wrote:

Anybody got it today? How many phones sold today?

Bought 2 from 2 different accounts

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1479
23
madys007 wrote:

Any payment discount ???

Buy Amazon GVs at discount and pay via Apay balance. This is the only way right now. Or pay using Amazon Icici CC and get 5% cb.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6

redmi note 8 pro vs m30s…whixh is good? plz suggest

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
amitsp wrote:

redmi note 8 pro vs m30s…whixh is good? plz suggest

Depends on your usage pattern

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Depends on your usage pattern

only need good camera…n build quality….any other phone suggestion will also do in dis range upto 15k

Missing
Deal Newbie
84
68
2

Where amazon vouchers available at discount pls tel me

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6
Rakesh1034 wrote:

Where amazon vouchers available at discount pls tel me

magicpin

Cropped 1818218879
Deal Cadet
71
178
3
Rakesh1034 wrote:

Where amazon vouchers available at discount pls tel me

You can find in trading section where dimers sell vouchers at certain discounts

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
Expand
amitsp wrote:

only need good camera…n build quality….any other phone suggestion will also do in dis range upto 15k

I heard that redmi note 8 has best camera in this price segment.
Overall too, it’s a decent phone too.
But yeah, if you’re into custom rom and stuff then it’s a big no.
Don’t go for M30s if you want camera centric smartphone.
Realme xt is another option if you’re looking for amoled display, in display fingerprint scanner and an add-free experience :p
You won’t really regret buying realme xt though.
If you’re buying note 8 pro, you’ll miss on certain features.
But it depends if you’re ready to give up on those features for slightly better camera.
My choice – Realme xt

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
465
6
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

I heard that redmi note 8 has best camera in this price segment.
Overall too, it’s a decent phone too.
But yeah, if you’re into custom rom and stuff then it’s a big no.
Don’t go for M30s if you want camera centric smartphone.
Realme xt is another option if you’re looking for amoled display, in display fingerprint scanner and an add-free experience :p
You won’t really regret buying realme xt though.
If you’re buying note 8 pro, you’ll miss on certain features.
But it depends if you’re ready to give up on those features for slightly better camera.
My choice – Realme xt

M tying dis from realme xt…its awesome…agree…i need for mybro ..so was lookin for other option….lookin at yt reviews for camera…thinkin of m30s…

Download
Deal Cadet
147
985
7
Expand
amitsp wrote:

M tying dis from realme xt…its awesome…agree…i need for mybro ..so was lookin for other option….lookin at yt reviews for camera…thinkin of m30s…

Please don’t.
My mother owns m30s
She doesn’t use camera so it’s good for her.
But camera is bad, at least compared to other smartphones. If xt is 100, then m30s is 60.
Go for note 8 pro.

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1432
23
Expand
amitsp wrote:

M tying dis from realme xt…its awesome…agree…i need for mybro ..so was lookin for other option….lookin at yt reviews for camera…thinkin of m30s…

Vivo Z1X in 14999 4+ 128gb storage

Download
Deal Lieutenant
479
6610
91

Sale today, 12 noon

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
122
9

i want 1
if any1 have pls pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet
31
194
8

Not able to buy

Missing
Deal Cadet
31
194
8

Is hdfc giftplus card eligible for 10 % discount

Missing