Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Refer and Earn- Healthians] Earn coupon of Rs.1000 after your referral’s transaction is complete (Health Check-up/Test)

[Refer and Earn- Healthians] Earn coupon of Rs.1000 after your referral’s transaction is complete (Health Check-up/Test)

412°
56% OFF 1799.0
Talk-Of-The-Town
ravinsee

https://www.healthia...om
A preventive test in 90 day keeps a doctor away! Happy to share ₹ 1000 coupon …………… for booking your health checkup with Healthians.com

Referral Policy:
1. Your friend can avail a discount of Rs.1000 on booking of Rs.1799 and above using your referral code.

2. The referral code can be used only for the 1st transaction by your friend. Maximum 5 friends can avail Rs.1000 off using your referral code

3. In case, the user cancels the booking after using the referral code then the respective referral code will not be valid for him/her for subsequent bookings.

4. You will earn Rs.1000 coupon after your referral’s transaction is complete and the report is delivered to him/her.

5. Once the report is delivered to your friend (referred user) then you will earn coupon of Rs.1000 which will be valid for the booking of Rs.1799 and above.

6. Your earned coupon can be used only for 1 transaction abiding by the conditions mentioned above.

7. Referrals should only be used for non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations.

Expired
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Stupidity

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

yes..but this is not for People who all are ready to pay High Amount to PathLabs and dont believe on these Online – Medical Labs

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

pm me referal

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Sent..use referral code during order in promo code

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ping me referral codd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Send me the code now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Send referral code urgently

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you please give me the referral code?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ping me referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refer code pls

replyuser
Click here to reply