Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Reliance Trends or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Reliance trends : Upto 50% OFF + Rs 2500 off on minimum order of Rs 4999

1679°
2499
50% OFF 4999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Reliance Trends or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
20160906093419 bike 231
Deal Major
1
16466
76
Reliance trends : Upto 50% OFF + Rs 2500 off on minimum order of Rs 4999
Deal Expired

https://www.reliancetrends.com/...ss

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/522873/medium/5110143RTDC-Trends2500-Desktop.jpg?1531473246

Use coupon code TRENDS2500
Offer valid till 22nd july.

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Nigel

Upto 50% Discount + Additional 2500 OFF
https://www.reliancetrends.com/c/eoss?q=%3Apr...sc

24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
91
37
2

Coupon applicable only on selected merchandise.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
56
0
Nageshsinghgujar wrote:

Coupon applicable only on selected merchandise.

And on MRP

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
4,393
22304
679
Expand
t5667iih wrote:

And on MRP

It’s working on discounted price sunglasses

Giphy
Sale Day King
27,848
54818
1341
Expand
Nigel wrote:

It’s working on discounted price sunglasses

Working on discounted items but once u apply coupon it gets apply on MRP, not discount price so its already 50% off then no use of coupon here.

Edit : Working on few items.

20160906093419 bike 231
Deal Major
1
16466
76
Expand
Nigel wrote:

It’s working on discounted price sunglasses

Thanx bro, it was not working at the time i posted.

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
4,393
22304
679
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Working on discounted items but once u apply coupon it gets apply on MRP, not discount price so its already 50% off then no use of coupon here.

https://i.imgur.com/zfg0eg5.png

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
199
1358
44

Can add maximum of 10 products in one order. Never heard this kind of restriction earlier. Wanted to buy kidswear. But this is a bummer.

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
285
1866
47

Voucher is valid on select merchandise and on or above Rs 4999.

Cropped134422702428303729
Deal Lieutenant
579
3691
43
mas143forever wrote:

Can add maximum of 10 products in one order. Never heard this kind of restriction earlier. Wanted to buy kidswear. But this is a bummer.

Add 8 products whatever you want 2 products high priced items to get 5000 and partially cancel items what you don’t want

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
199
1358
44
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

Add 8 products whatever you want 2 products high priced items to get 5000 and partially cancel items what you don’t want

Partial cancellation works?
Easy quick refunds on reliance trends?

Never ordered on reliance trends, so not aware about the details.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
0

yes easy returns, even if u apply coupon then cancel partially coupon will be valid for reaming products.
i’m using from 3yrs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
0

yes easy returns, even if u apply coupon then cancel partially coupon will be valid for reaming products.
i’m using from 3yrs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
92
0

Pl any refferal code pm me

970258 archer
Deal Lieutenant
80
3351
5

Thanks Bro

Cropped134422702428303729
Deal Lieutenant
579
3691
43
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Partial cancellation works?
Easy quick refunds on reliance trends?

Never ordered on reliance trends, so not aware about the details.

It works just done

Happy go lucky logo
Deal Subedar
219
1366
13

is there any advantage of using referral code ??

Cropped134422702428303729
Deal Lieutenant
579
3691
43
happy_go_lucky wrote:

is there any advantage of using referral code ??

No use

Cropped1311075868
Deal Newbie
67
47
0
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Partial cancellation works?
Easy quick refunds on reliance trends?

Never ordered on reliance trends, so not aware about the details.

My order cancelled last time and I got refund in two days

Its all over
Deal Hunter
403
37338
644

Referral code please

Question1
Deal Cadet
111
401
14

How is the quality of the material ? The cart I have built up has 7 shirts and 3 t shirts.. comes up around 274 a piece.. is it worth it ?

@hunk123 @Nigel

20160906093419 bike 231
Deal Major
1
16466
76
Question wrote:

How is the quality of the material ? The cart I have built up has 7 shirts and 3 t shirts.. comes up around 274 a piece.. is it worth it ?

@hunk123 @Nigel

It depends on the brands you have selected.

Missing