Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Relience All Offers(69 Gb Internet for 1947 Rs&Free 3 Months twitter )

Relience All Offers(69 Gb Internet for 1947 Rs&Free 3 Months twitter )

167°
Deal Cadet
krishnanunni09

Offers:–

1)Free twitter for 3 months:-Enjoy free twitter on Reliance network for 3 Months,this offer can be activate by reliance users just sending a free sms ,the users in order to activate this offer just need to type an sms ACTTwitter and send it to 53739 this sms will activate free twitter on your number for 3 months.example:
ACT Twitter send to 53739.

2)Independence day Special offer for Wireless internet users:-Independence day special offer for Reliance wireless internet users,this offer will be available till 31st August 2015,to avail the offer just get a recharge worth 1947 Rs,you will receive 69 gb of free internet data valid for 69 days.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/348366/medium/2481933-WI_pod.jpg?1481000278

3)Free facebook browsing on Reliance:-Now browse facebook absolutely free on your reliance mobile,browse the newsfeed,chat,update status and everything else,in order to use free facebook on your Reliance mobile just goto This link (http://free.facebo...om) from your phone’s browser,login to your account and enjoy free browsing,You can also browse free Facebook on reliance every Friday.

4)Free internet via internet.org:-Browse free internet on your Reliance mobile with internet.org as already posted on our website previously,you can browse free internet via internet.org,to browse free internet just goto http://intern...rg from your reliance mobile and enjoy,you can also know more about these services by just dialing 180030025353.

5)Get best offers for your mobile:-Get the best offers for you on your reliance mobile,just dial *121# from your mobile get the best offers designed for your number,you can also send an sms OFU to 121 and get the offers,the offers will be in regards to the calls,sms and gprs get the best offers and enjoy.

6)Truly Unlimited 3G data for 289 Rs:-Reliance mobile is offering truly Unlimited 3G data for just 289 Rs valid for 28 days,this one is probably the best 3G pack till yet,you can browser and download unlimited for a period of 28 days without any limits,the offer is available only for a limited time period and for selected circles,To activate this dial *129# and select the 3G unlimited option.

7)Facebook and What’s app are free for Reliance CDMA users:-Facebook and What’s app are now completely free For reliance CDMA Mobile users,you can browse as well as download anything anytime all day and night without any limitation,an amazing offer for reliance CDMA Users.

Expired
9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

got so fed up with service of reliance CDMA dongles that I upgraded to hi5 broadband today letting go of 600mb of data still on the card.

0.8 – 1.5k was the max speed for last few months leaving unused d/t so was needlessly doing roll over.

buy that affected work so finally said fairwell to reliance as well as Tata do come 3g (which doesn’t have 3g in Mumbai) happy with the Airtel 3g plan of 298 for 2gb for 28 days.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vuns

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if you want to expereince hell
then buy this reliance sim

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Well, one can be sure about only one thing about reliance. Their moto…….. " Ram naam japna, paraya mal apana"

Dont get fooled by huge data limit of sh!t kicker reliance data plans. You wont be able to open even one heavy web page with their pathetic, disgusting and frustrating and worthless service leave alone hundreds of mbs or gbs.

I bought reliance gsm sim last yr, which had 30Gb plan for 150 bucks probably, pretty cheap i though. But it was hell as another member said. You just lose your money with reliance. Forget about the service you paid for.

Now a week back i bought reliance cdma sim to use 30gb again for 150 bucks approx (uniquely cheap plan amongst all ISPs). Guess what, story is same. Cant open a single webpage with that crap. Wasted money. Network automatically switches to 1x whenever i try to connect my dongle which all the time full EVDO range at my place/ pune.

Now people are high hopes with jio 4G. I say ditch it too. It will work for a month (just for the sake of getting image in market) and then reliance will again show their true colours by throttling bandwidth.

Normally its said, you get what you pay for…… i.e. cheap quality service for cheap money. For reliance you dont even get that for what you paid.

Have VD this deal, not to discourage OP but to let people know about chor company. Probably shopclues and timtara are better than reliance if level of cheating is judged.

Recharge by 1947? Are you kidding me reliance? I wont recharge even by 19.47 for any claimed benefit what so ever. Even if you give 1TB bandwidth for 1 yr.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@harpy.eagle wrote:

Well, one can be sure about only one thing about reliance. Their moto…….. " Ram naam japna, paraya mal apana"

Dont get fooled by huge data limit of sh!t kicker reliance data plans. You wont be able to open even one heavy web page with their pathetic, disgusting and frustrating and worthless service leave alone hundreds of mbs or gbs.

I bought reliance gsm sim last yr, which had 30Gb plan for 150 bucks probably, pretty cheap i though. But it was hell as another member said. You just lose your money with reliance. Forget about the service you paid for.

Now a week back i bought reliance cdma sim to use 30gb again for 150 bucks approx (uniquely cheap plan amongst all ISPs). Guess what, story is same. Cant open a single webpage with that crap. Wasted money. Network automatically switches to 1x whenever i try to connect my dongle which all the time full EVDO range at my place/ pune.

Now people are high hopes with jio 4G. I say ditch it too. It will work for a month (just for the sake of getting image in market) and then reliance will again show their true colours by throttling bandwidth.

Normally its said, you get what you pay for…… i.e. cheap quality service for cheap money. For reliance you dont even get that for what you paid.

Have VD this deal, not to discourage OP but to let people know about chor company. Probably shopclues and timtara are better than reliance if level of cheating is judged.

Recharge by 1947? Are you kidding me reliance? I wont recharge even by 19.47 for any claimed benefit what so ever. Even if you give 1TB bandwidth for 1 yr.

reliance jio is different company run by mukesh ambani and reliance communications is run by anil ambani

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@harpy.eagle wrote:

KG for effort!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
*"@karthi4052752":http://www.desidime.com/users...37

reliance jio is different company run by mukesh ambani and reliance communications is run by anil ambani

Well i am aware of the fact. And still have no doubt about their Quality of service. Well, would be happy to be proven wrong.

And Mukesh Ambani isnt known for serving great to nation either. Or being loyal to its customers. Reliance is known to be loyal to its share holders. But i dont know whats the case now. It might be true becoz these bros themselves are the biggest share holder https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif So its not for the public, its like that for themselves.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Reliance= Chindichor company. Nevet go fot Reliance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this offer applicble on dongle or only in mobiles?

replyuser
Click here to reply