Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Renew for a One-year paid Prime membership at effectively 800/-

Renew for a One-year paid Prime membership at effectively 800/-

609°
20% OFF 999.0
Deal Newbie
jigs_g

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15771...31

STEPS TO AVAIL THE OFFER

To
avail this offer follow the below steps

STEP 1: Renew into Prime One-year membership by October 25, 2018.

STEP 2: Shop for a minimum order value of ₹ 1000 or more on any day till October 25, 2018 after renewing the Prime membership .

The Offer is applicable (only after the Prime membership is renewed) for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.ama...in or its corresponding mobile site and mobile application during offer period. However, every customer will be eligible to receive the benefit only once during the offer period.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)

1. When is customer not eligible for this Offer?

The customer is not eligible if – 
• Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. renewing into paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and shopping for ₹ 1000 or more, during the offer period. 
• Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria during the Offer Period, i.e. by October 25, 2018 (inclusive of this date). 
Customer cancels his/her Prime membership on or before October 31, 2018.

2. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?

• The minimum order value that customers need to place to avail the Offer is ₹ 1000 in a transaction.

3. What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?

• The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹ 200 (Rupees Two Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance.

4. When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?

• The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance (which will be provided in the form of Amazon.in gift cards) on or before November 15, 2018.

The customer is not eligible if – 
• Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. renewing into paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and shopping for ₹ 1000 or more, during the offer period. 
• Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria during the Offer Period, i.e. by October 25, 2018 (inclusive of this date). 
Customer cancels his/her Prime membership on or before October 31, 2018.

2. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?

• The minimum order value that customers need to place to avail the Offer is ₹ 1000 in a transaction.

3. What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?

• The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹ 200 (Rupees Two Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance.

4. When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?

• The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance (which will be provided in the form of Amazon.in gift cards) on or before November 15 2018

Sorry to know that the link shared about the promotion is not working.

Here are the Terms and Conditions of the offer":

Terms and Conditions:

1. This Amazon Pay cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/“Amazon”) on www.ama...in and the related mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”). For the avoidance of doubt, “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card(s)”) and Your Money issued by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Your Money”) and are subject to the terms and conditions available here and here, respectively (“Apay Terms”).
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the Apay Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the APay Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. The Offer is valid till October 25, 2018, inclusive of the day (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully renews One-year paid Prime membership and then places a minimum order of ₹ 1000 or more, shall be entitled to receive ₹ 200 cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance, by way of Gift Cards, subject to these Offer Terms (“Benefit”).
5. Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit that can be availed by a Customer during the Offer Period is ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which will be provided as Amazon Pay Balance in their respective Amazon.in account.
6. This Offer can be availed by each customer only once.
7. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
8. This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
9. The Benefit (in the form of a Gift Card) will be credited in the customer’s Amazon.in account on or before November 15, 2018. Customer will not be eligible for the Offer if customer cancels Prime membership on or before October 31, 2018.
10. Under no circumstances will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon, i.e. there are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
11. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any Benefit provided hereunder.
12. Any queries or issues in relation to availing the Offer should be addressed to Amazon and such queries or issues will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Period.
13. Any failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
14. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from availing this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
15. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
16. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
17. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.

Expired
27 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Buy discounted Amazon GC above 1000 bucks smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am member since 2 years but now amazon makes lots of fake reviews and duplicate products and i don’t want even their membership becomes free better to choose flipkart

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Though flipkart will not give you prime video content.

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Being an amazon prime member my feedback is also negative… Generally items eligible for prime shows delivery in 1-2 days, but in practical I have received items after 5-6 days in Bangalore and delhi…

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You know if they dont deliver the products in time you can ask them for one month prime extension. I have got it thrice already.

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When is the offer start date?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Already running

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

After 12 it’s showing blank page now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same is it working for anyone? Please tag Mr

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My op6 was shipped and then cancelled. I bought using discount on cards. Now they are asking me to place a new order. Amazon is a fraud now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same happrn with me on myntra
……purchased shoes and jeans

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I completed my prime membership of 1 year and experience was very good .They give some good deal like del50 (50% off) and 1₹ deal offeron grocery and some other amazon pay cashback offer and next day delivery and many offer only exclusive to prime member but in this there is 2 time where amazon and his seller disappointed me .When I bought mobile in exchange . Firstly I bought 1+6 in exchange offer with moto g2 but seller didn’t placed my order and I got refund after 1 month and recently  5 days ago I bought redmi 6 pro with exchange of moto e ,they did same thing , didn’t delivered mobile and currently I am waiting for my refund grin.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it with me, or with everyone.. can’t seem to see this offer of any of my accounts. Not even on the link above.

Looking for a good deal to renew my recently expire Prime Membership. Any help will be appreciated!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am also looking for good deal on renewing my amazon prime membership which will expire on 25th October.
Help needed.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My prime expired today…Anyone one not using the vodafone prepaid offer plz pm me.

replyuser
Click here to reply