Retail and auto/taxi | Get assured Cashback of...

Retail and auto/taxi | Get assured Cashback of upto 100% within 48 hours on a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 20

112°
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,410
60579
527

https://paytm.com/offer/consumer-...o/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286498/medium/35507352400x800_consumer.jpg?1480972742

Terms & Conditions:
Customers will get assured Cashback of upto 100% within 48 hours on a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 20.
Maximum amount of cashback is Rs. 500.
Participation in this campaign opens from 1st Sept 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 30th Sept 2016 at 23:59 hours.
Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the campaign without giving any prior notice.
Offer valid where Paytm is accepted through QR Code or Mobile Number.
In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer.

  • Expired about 3 years
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

any one tried this offer at retail stores
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47

Where can we find the retail stores list that accept paytm in Hyderabad? any link ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
226
3808
59
@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

Where can we find the retail stores list that accept paytm in Hyderabad? any link ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif


no link.. but i came across some grocery shops in madinaguda and fashion outlets in chanda nagar who accept it.. i will have to try it and see..

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
242
1673
20
@Cherry wrote:

@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

Where can we find the retail stores list that accept paytm in Hyderabad? any link ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif


no link.. but i came across some grocery shops in madinaguda and fashion outlets in chanda nagar who accept it.. i will have to try it and see..


+1, Found these Paytm stickers at small grocery and fashion outlets in Krishna Nagar

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

even some mobile accessories shops n mumbai have this paytm accepted stickers
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
226
3808
59
@dev007 wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@jeevanreddy58 wrote:

Where can we find the retail stores list that accept paytm in Hyderabad? any link ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif


no link.. but i came across some grocery shops in madinaguda and fashion outlets in chanda nagar who accept it.. i will have to try it and see..


+1, Found these Paytm stickers at small grocery and fashion outlets in Krishna Nagar


these paytm guys are coming and sticking tickets to shops and leaving.. the shopkeepers do not even have idea on how to take the payment and how thye will get in their bank account.. atleast they should give a demo to them on how to use it.. till then they will fear of taking paytm payment. i purchase groceries from a shop where that paytm sticker has been sticked now. but the shopkeeper is not acepting payment by paytm as he has fear of whether he would get payment or not.

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
50
242
7

Will Mother Dairy will also be Counted in these Retail Store or Not?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,410
60579
527

Extended to 31 October 11.59 pm

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454

Good one
I try to persuade auto wallahs but they don’t budge @avgn
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,410
60579
527

1. You will get assured Cashback of upto 100% within 72 hours on a minimum transaction amount of Rs.20. Maximum amount of cashback is Rs.500
2. Applicable on 5 transactions per day per store/auto/taxi.

Valid till 30th November, 2016

Missing