Rs. 250 Lifestyle Gift Voucher for Rs. 150.

Rs. 250 Lifestyle Gift Voucher for Rs. 150.

196°
200
250.0
170973 491269084932 665889932 5611871 7001571 o
suspended
2
109
0
4
Rs. 250 Lifestyle Gift Voucher for Rs. 150.
Deal Expired

Please vote side by side while purchasing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://deals.sulekha.com/rs-250-00-lifestyle-gi...

  • Lifestyle International (P) Ltd, part of the prestigious Dubai based Landmark Group, started its operations in India with the launch of the first Lifestyle store in Chennai in 1999. Each Lifestyle store brings together five concepts under one roof – Apparel, Footwear, Children’s Wear & Toys, Furniture & Home Furnishings, Personal Grooming – offering a convenience of a one-stop shop and a wide choice of national & international brands. . The card is accepted across all Landmark Group Stores in India including Lifestyle, Home Centre by Lifestyle, Max Fashion, Splash, Bossini, SPAR Hypermarket, Polynation Food Court, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & the Yellow Chilli chain of restaurants
  • No cash refunds, in part or full against this gift voucher.
  • Should the purchase value exceed the value of the voucher, the differential amount should be paid. If the value of the purchase is lesser than the gift voucher, the customer will be given a credit note for the difference.
  • This voucher is redeemable only by the bearer. No replacement/compensation is permissible for lost vouchers.
  • Mutilated or defaced gift vouchers will not be honoured.
  • This gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
  • This voucher cannot be used at Cafe Coffee Day, Polynation, Planet M and Food Court.
  • This Voucher cannot be used for purchase of Electronic items.
  • Once the voucher is issued, Lifestyle will not entertain any request for cancellation.
  • Any exchange by the bearer will be considered a valid discharge of Lifestyle’s liability.
  • Lifestyle reserves the right to alter any / all the terms and conditions of this gift voucher any time without prior notice.
  • This gift voucher is not valid without the signature of the Authorized Signatory and the company seal.
  • In Others
  • Expired over 5 years

Deal Wiki

Rs. 250 Lifestyle/Central/Shoppers Stop Gift Vouchers

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to buy Lifestyle voucher for Rs. 150. 200
  2. Click here to buy Central voucher for Rs. -150. 200
  3. Click here to buy Lakme voucher for Rs. -150. 200
  4. Click here to buy Shoppers Stop voucher for Rs. 150. 200.
35 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Letter a
Super Moderator
32
227
15106
283

good one . voted up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif:-}

170973 491269084932 665889932 5611871 7001571 o
suspended
2
109
0
4

Admin why my dimes not increasing , you banned me ?:-{

Dr
Deal Cadet
1
189
724
57

-1 from me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
114
130
0

http://deals.sulekha.com/rs-251-00-globus-gift-…

Highlights
Brand Details: “Globus” Gift Vouchers

Redemption Terms:
—The Gift Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash as well as smaller Gift Voucher denominations.
—No cash shall be refunded, but credit note can be issued for part utilization of the Gift Vouchers.
—Only valid vouchers at the sole discretion of Globus Stores Pvt Ltd shall be accepted for redemption.
++Gift Vouchers are not valid at our Factory Outlets.

170973 491269084932 665889932 5611871 7001571 o
suspended
2
109
0
4
Dr.DeaL wrote:

-1 from me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif


WHY https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dr
Deal Cadet
1
189
724
57
Sachin Gupta wrote:

Dr.DeaL wrote:

-1 from me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif


WHY https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


useless coupon:-{ also suggest some products………..where it can be used

Dr
Deal Cadet
1
189
724
57

fpd https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif congrats sachin for your second fpd:-D

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
768
45

Dr.Deal:

Lifestyle, Home Centre by Lifestyle, Max Fashion, Splash, Bossini, SPAR Hypermarket, Polynation Food Court, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & the Yellow Chilli chain of restaurants

So many options and you are still clueless where to use the coupon! If your city has SPAR, try it. Superb experience, quite different from Big bazaar/D-Mart etc.

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,775
3442
96

congrats for FPD

Dsc 0069
Shopping Friend
2
30
6038
143
deal_hunter wrote:

Dr.Deal:

Lifestyle, Home Centre by Lifestyle, Max Fashion, Splash, Bossini, SPAR Hypermarket, Polynation Food Court, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & the Yellow Chilli chain of restaurants

So many options and you are still clueless where to use the coupon! If your city has SPAR, try it. Superb experience, quite different from Big bazaar/D-Mart etc.


@deal_hunter, does this voucher work at all places you have mentioned?
Didn’t know this!

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
114
226
33

can we buy multiple vouchers from this deal from a single account?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
147
468
30

2 PER ACCOUNT

Images34
Deal Cadet
2
276
300
34

Good one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
114
226
33

@mp001
Is it mentioned in the deal and for the same address?
Please reply abck

Rana
Deal Newbie
2
95
20
3

Good one. bought a few coupons!! voted up..

Emgo2
Deal Lieutenant
0
69
3074
173

does this work at SPAR???

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
114
130
0

NOw it is @ 200

Emgo2
Deal Lieutenant
0
69
3074
173
devang.883 wrote:

NOw it is @ 200


yes…is Lifestyle voucher also valid at SPAR???

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
286
302
43

Lifestyle coupons not valid in spar and Maxx stores but if you are member of inner circle then you can earn points from SPAR and MAXX
At present coupons are Out of Stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images34
Deal Cadet
2
276
300
34

I received my coupons today. But unlike as mentioned on the sulekha.com website
the coupons seem to be only valid at Lifesyle and Home Centre stores. These two
stores are only mentioned on the coupons. I had
bought the coupons for using at SPAR to buy household products. Lifestyle
and Home Centre only have expensive clothes and furniture. I think the
money has been almost wasted. The BigBazaar coupons were definitely better.

Emgo2
Deal Lieutenant
0
69
3074
173
Mad Hatter wrote:

I received my coupons today. But unlike as mentioned on the sulekha.com website
the coupons seem to be only valid at Lifesyle and Home Centre stores. These two
stores are only mentioned on the coupons. I had
bought the coupons for using at SPAR to buy household products. Lifestyle
and Home Centre only have expensive clothes and furniture. I think the
money has been almost wasted. The BigBazaar coupons were definitely better.


Can the coupons be combined to make a purchase?
Have u tried to redeem them at SPAR or asked their CC?

Images34
Deal Cadet
2
276
300
34

Yes coupons can always be combined. I havnt asked SPAR but
the backside of the coupon has a list of Lifestyle and Home Centre
stores only. No mention of Spar or Maxx etc.

Dsc 0069
Shopping Friend
2
30
6038
143

Got mine yesterday. Was a steal deal. Thanks to OP!

Avatar31412 1
Shopping Friend
9
301
6332
135
kage01 wrote:

Got mine yesterday. Was a steal deal. Thanks to OP!


I see he’s been suspended!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Daanutsavlogo0201sig
Super Moderator
8
1
10964
208
harshk wrote:

kage01 wrote:

Got mine yesterday. Was a steal deal. Thanks to OP!


I see he’s been suspended!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Harsh, that’s how the admin operates, like a silent assassin, I see that OP got deleted in 5 seconds. Good job Admin! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

PS: Guys who were around that day will understand what I am saying here about the 5 second part. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Avatar31412 1
Shopping Friend
9
301
6332
135
®/\/\Z wrote:@

harshk wrote:

kage01 wrote:

Got mine yesterday. Was a steal deal. Thanks to OP!


I see he’s been suspended!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Harsh, that’s how the admin operates, like a silent assassin, I see that OP got deleted in 5 seconds. Good job Admin! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

PS: Guys who were around that day will understand what I am saying here about the 5 second part. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Ah…I know nothing about the second part.

I thought the admin got fed up of his histrionics and continuous longing for appreciation!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing