USE CODE : CITIMMT
Terms and Conditions
Campaign Dates: 00.00 hours on November 10, 2016 to 23.59 hours to January 31, 2017
(hereinafter referred to as “Term” or “Offer Period”)
Details of the Offer:
Citibank and MakeMyTrip are launching offers (hereinafter referred to as “Offers”) for the above
mentioned Term. Details of the Offers extended to all individuals holding valid Citibank Credit and
Debit Cards except Corporate Credit Cards (hereinafter referred as “Cards”) issued in India
(hereinafter referred to “Customers”) are detailed herein below.
The below Offers are valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip website, Android and iOS App only
a. Flat Rs 3000 cashback for Citi Credit and Debit Card customers.
b. This offer is valid on a minimum base rate of Rs 5000. This is excluding the taxes.
c. Customer is eligible for the Domestic Hotel cash back offer on Citi Cards only for two
bookings per card during the offer period.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer is valid on bookings made using Citi Credit and Debit Cards only issued in India.
2. This Offer is NOT applicable on Citi Corporate Credit Cards.
3. Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
4. Cash back on the Citi offer will be calculated on per Booking ID basis.
5. The Customer must enter the correct promo code CITIMMT E-Coupon in the E-Coupon field
before making the payment
6. The Offer is valid for hotel check outs till March 31, 2017.
7. The cash back will be calculated on the base price excluding any Taxes.
8. Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Cash on
9. This offer is valid on select hotels only.
10. This offer is on first come first serve basis and shall be subject to availability.
11. Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be
12. The cash back will be provided in the Customer’s card account by MakeMyTrip within 21
working days from the transaction date. The time line provided for effecting credit is only
indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
13. For all bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same card as was used for the
purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
14. This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions.
15. Customer must reach out to MakeMyTrip Customer Care for queries pertaining to cash back
16. Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions.
17. If the Customer does not receive the cashback amount, customer must write to MakeMyTrip
to claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails
to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
18. Citibank Accelerated Reward points will be calculated on the amount arrived at after
deduction of the cashback amount from the booking amount. For e.g., if the customer makes
a booking of INR 5000 and is eligible for a cashback of INR 1200, then the Citibank
Accelerated Reward points will be calculated on INR 3800 only. This shall be applicable when
the cashback is credited in customer’s Citibank card account and not MakeMyTrip Mywallet.
19. Products and services are subject to availability.
20. Offer is NOT valid on payments made partially or fully through PayPal account, Mywallet
(MakeMyTrip wallet), Cash on Delivery (COD), PayU money, Paytm cash etc.
21. For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach Citibank and MakeMyTrip
shall not entertain any such claims.
22. The Customer cannot club two offers during the same booking ID. The cashback benefit
cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on
MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/ funded by
MakeMyTrip. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
23. The Customer shall not be entitled to cashback in the event of partial or full cancellation of
booking. If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is
credited, MMT will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any
other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR
10,000/- (price quoted by MakeMyTrip) for a travel service and a cashback of Rs. 1, 000 has
been credited to the Customer’s account, the net amount paid by the Customer is Rs. 9,000.
Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation
charge/penalty from Rs. 9, 000/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer’s
24. In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of
whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable
26. Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their
customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to
cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip will not refund the booking amount.
27. MakeMyTrip will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the
Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
28. Citibank and MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability
and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of
these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer,
whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
29. In no event, the entire liability of MakeMyTrip shall exceed the cashback amount that a
customer is entitled to receive under this offer.
30. The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
31. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of
the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the
Customers directly to MakeMyTrip and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication
in this regard.
32. Citibank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to MakeMyTrip due to
incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
33. The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and
payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
34. If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or MakeMyTrip in respect of the Offer is
prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or
MakeMyTrip, including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention,
interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions,
wars, hostilities, acts of government, or other causes of like or similar or other character
beyond the control of Citibank or MakeMyTrip, then Citibank and/or MakeMyTrip shall not
be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any
consequences and on occurrence of such event. .
35. MakeMyTrip and Citibank shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental
or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
36. The terms & conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation
to the rules & regulations governing the use of the Citibank credit card and/or the Citibank
websites as stated above. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the
Customer to Citibank from usage of credit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or
otherwise will be governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions and the Cardmember terms and
conditions. Customer can view the Citibank Cardmember terms and conditions as well as the
complete terms and conditions on the online portal http://www.citibank.com...ia.
37. The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a
Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read,
understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.