Rs 40.00 Kohinoor Condom Pink 10s @ amazon

Rs 40.00 Kohinoor Condom Pink 10s @ amazon

Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Score: 9 Votes: 9
Ideal circles
Deal Major
330
11,601
23174
222

Rs 40.00 Kohinoor Condom Pink 10s @ amazon
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255916/medium/37057471480957380_4.jpg?1480957380
http://www.amazon.in/Kohinoor-CIL-1997-Condom-P...

FPD Suggested By > Lala , vcxv , DaftPunk ,
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Images
Deal Lieutenant
25
602
5948
38

Wah wah https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif vu + s + kG

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23750
225

Voted Up!
Can be used as a bag to hide 2000 Rs notes. It might give protection against any CHIPS.

Animated india flag image 0007
Deal Subedar
5
192
1993
14

new and improved https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47
DaftPunk wrote:

Wah wah https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif vu + s + kG

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
You were eagerly waiting for this, its seems! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
200
Deal Subedar
0
90
2102
20

Wow! I am Celebrate Friends B’day with that. NO GF. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

6589
Deal Lieutenant
13
406
4210
61
Expand
19 Female Gurgaon wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

h1. You were eagerly waiting for this, its seems! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

as per reviews on Amazon..it seems everyone was waiting for this item. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
25
602
5948
38
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

:shock: https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

h1. You were eagerly waiting for this, its seems! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@Plato wrote:

Voted Up!
Can be used as a bag to hide 2000 Rs notes. It might give protection against any CHIPS.

बेटा तुम अभी बच्चे हो । जब तमहरी मेरे तरह मुछे आ जाएंगी तो तुम्हे समझ मैं आएगा इसके फायदे ।

Transaction – Lol Kidz…

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@nitishnk wrote:

Wow! I am Celebrate Friends B’day with that. NO GF. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Wear it on ur head as bday cap…..😂😂😂😂

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1102
19

Will be useful in bday party .. It won’t burst from pin when blown up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
632
2872
10
Lala wrote:

बेटा तुम अभी बच्चे हो । जब तमहरी मेरे तरह मुछे आ जाएंगी तो तुम्हे समझ मैं आएगा इसके फायदे ।

Transaction – Lol Kidz…

Translation kro

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
632
2872
10
Lala wrote:

Wear it on ur head as bday cap…..😂😂😂😂

He said, he will celebrate with his friend, dont you think he want to express his feelings

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@ajaya gupta wrote:

Translation kro

Dictionary mistake auto correct……

Dont go on words ….see the meaning …….

भावनाओ पे जाओ बातो प नही ।

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@ajaya gupta wrote:

Translation kro

Translation – U r kid bro…when u will get older & have moustache like me then u will able to find its use…

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Will be useful in bday party .. It won’t burst from pin when blown up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Looks like @Chotta Bheem has grown up…..

Now he is not interested in ladoo….now he wants chocolate….😂😂😂😂

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1102
19
@Lala wrote:

@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Will be useful in bday party .. It won’t burst from pin when blown up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Looks like @Chotta Bheem has grown up…..

Now he is not interested in ladoo….now he wants chocolate….😂😂😂😂

U meant chocolate Ladoo??

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Will be useful in bday party .. It won’t burst from pin when blown up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Looks like @Chotta Bheem has grown up…..

Now he is not interested in ladoo….now he wants chocolate….😂😂😂😂

U meant chocolate Ladoo??
Yup….😬😬😬😬😬

Missing