Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Earn ₹1000 and help your friend save ₹4000 (₹2000 for invite + ₹2000 for Bank Offer) On One Plus 7 Devices.

Earn ₹1000 and help your friend save ₹4000 (₹2000 for invite + ₹2000 for Bank Offer) On One Plus 7 Devices.

1131°
Deal Hunter
BugsBunnny

Earn ₹1000 and help your friend save ₹2000 for every referral with the new Limitless Referral program. “Limitless Referrals” – no limit to what you can earn as a referrer. Simply put, you can earn benefits in the form of points, discounts and more, simply by sharing referral links. So while your earnings are limitless, your friends and family will also save big.
Key Details
You earn ₹1000 on every successful referral while your friend saves ₹2000 on the purchase of a new OnePlus 7 Pro or a OnePlus 7T Series device.The program is valid from 20th October to 31st October 2019 to OnePlus users.
Being a part of Limitless Referrals program
What you need to do?
Step 1: Download OnePlus Care, sign up and verify your device’s IMEI.
Step 2: Login to oneplus.in with the same account, head to Referral Program page enter your IMEI number and generate a unique referral link that can be shared with your friend.
What the Referee/Your Friend/Family member needs to do?
Step 3: Your friend will use the referral link, log in to oneplus.in and select ‘Claim Coupons’. Following this, your friend will get a OnePlus gift voucher directly added to his account and an Amazon gift voucher worth ₹2000 will be sent via email which he/she can use to purchase a new OnePlus 7 Pro or OnePlus 7T series devices on Amazon to get an instant discount of ₹2000.
Step 4: Your friend then installs OnePlus Care on his/her new device and verifies IMEI.
Step 5: After verification, you will get 200 OnePlus points credited in your OnePlus account within 30 days. You can use it to redeem to get Amazon voucher worth ₹1000 or on OnePlus products (phones, accessories and gear).
More successful referrals will fetch you more points and vouchers. We hope you have a great experience with Limitless Referrals and OnePlus Care.
Never Settle

Bonus: Get Rs.2000 off using Axis bank card

Terms & Conditions

Buy from here https://www.amazon.in/s?k=One+puls+7t&language....

Expired
120 Comments  |  
75 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

check pm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One

Link Copied

Pm me for discount voucher

Link Copied

Can anyone explain, how can I get 5300 discount if I buy OP 7T.
I will be thankful.

Link Copied

Those who plan to buy new phone pls send me pm for referral discount & instructions.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz send referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey, I just gifted you a Diwali stamp on Google Pay. Collect all 5 to get an assured Diwali surprise. I’m playing to win, are you? 😎 https://gpay.app.goo.gl/...aL

Link Copied

Hey, I just gifted you a Diwali stamp on Google Pay. Collect all 5 to get an assured Diwali surprise. I’m playing to win, are you? sunglasses https://gpay.app.goo.gl/...YA

Link Copied

Pm me for discounted code for OnePlus purchase

Link Copied

Pm me for 2000 dicount voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone has dineout vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

require refer code with some offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hello Everyone, i need a Rs. 2000 code for One Plus 7T, can anyone please refer me.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Check pm

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can someone PM me the referal code ?
Need to buy 2 OP 7 Phones

Link Copied

Check pm

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Please PM if anyone wants referral

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Pm for the referral

Link Copied

Pm me for if anyone want 2000 discount voucher

Link Copied

Anyone getting 200points credited to one plus account,it’s showing as unused,no reffereals

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here nothing has been credited till date.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey PM me for referral code . Also details about additional offer worth 3300 using HDFC card

Link Copied

Pm me for 2000 discount voucher

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

pm me for referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any one having amazon 7 pro discount voucher

replyuser
Click here to reply