Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Rs 50 cashback on min Rent transfer of Rs 10000 using FreeCharge UPI

Rs 50 cashback on min Rent transfer of Rs 10000 using FreeCharge UPI

166°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

www.freecha...in
Download Latest version FreeCharge app Open the app and select BHIM UPI Create your FreeCharge UPI ID Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account & in comments box, enter code RENT Get cashback into your FreeCharge wallet within 72 hours

Terms & Conditions
To avail this offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful FreeCharge UPI P2P transaction on the latest version of FreeCharge Android App and enter RENT as comments while performing the transaction to be eligible for the cashback The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
The offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.10000 Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge The offer is valid only once per FreeCharge Account
Not valid on Freecharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD Offer is valid till 10- Aug-2018

Expired
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Did 3 days back as mentioned in tnc’s. Didn’t get CB.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Contact cc

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes even I got it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How much time it took to be credited

Link Copied

PM FOR EXCHANGE

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

I suggest not to take risk for peanuts.
Better do with your friends or family rather than strangers. Its 10,000/- dude !!!

Link Copied

How much time taking for cashback?

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Not sure coz they aren’t sending any notification regarding cashback credit.. after 2 days i have checked and cashback was there in wallet.

View 1 more reply
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Is it valid for everyone who got cashback last time or is it for new??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is jio payment bank?
Its not launched yet i think?
If launched then how to open it online?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

jio payments bank currently launch for selected Jio users.

soon launch for all users.

replyuser
Click here to reply