Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Rs. 500 Pantaloons voucher free on two online transactions on Yes Bank credit cards (Select Users)

467°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Subedar
Rs. 500 Pantaloons voucher free on two online transactions on Yes Bank credit cards (Select Users)
Deal Expired

Get one Rs. 500 Pantaloons voucher free on two online transactions of Rs. 500 each on Yes Bank credit cards.

Offer valid from 5th May to 20th May.

Online transaction Offer
5th May to 20th May 2017
Offer Terms and Conditions
• The offer is valid from 5th May to 20th May 2017 (Both days included)
• During the Offer Period Cardmembers need to complete 2 online transactions on their
YES BANK Credit Card, with each transaction being greater than INR 500 in value
• On meeting the above spend requirement Cardmembers will be eligible for the
Pantaloons e-voucher worth INR 500
• The Offer is applicable for select YES BANK Credit Cardmembers only and shall be
valid during the Offer Period
• Transactions done on the Add-on card/s will also be considered to calculate the
Cardmembers’ eligibility for the voucher
• Cardmembers will be eligible for the Pantaloons voucher only once during the Offer
Period
How to use the Pantaloons e-voucher?
• Eligible Cardmembers shall receive the Pantaloons Electronic Gift Card by 20th July 2017
with a 6 months validity
• This Electronic Gift Card (e-GC) is redeemable at all Pantaloons outlets across India. For
list of Stores visit http://pantaloons.com/store/store-l...or.
• This Electronic Gift Card is not valid at shop-in-shops and on Jewellery.
• This Electronic Gift Card is redeemable only once and only by the bearer. This Electronic
Gift Card needs to be used in full.
• This Electronic Gift Card is valid for a period of 6 months.
• In case the value of the merchandise exceeds the value of Electronic Gift Card, the
difference shall be paid by the bearer. No refunds / credit note shall be issued for
unused part of the Electronic Gift Card.
• Protect the Electronic Gift Card number and PIN to avoid misuse. Pantaloons shall not
assume any liability in case the Electronic Gift Card PIN gets stolen/compromised,
Pantaloons shall neither replace the Electronic Gift Card nor refund cash.

Once the Electronic Gift Card is issued, Pantaloons will not entertain any request for
cancellation.
• Any exchange by the bearer will be considered a valid discharge of Pantaloons’ liability.
• Pantaloons reserves the right to alter any / all the terms and conditions of this Electronic
Gift Card any time without prior notice.
• This Electronic Gift Card has been issued subject to the terms of the Company.
Litigation, if any, is subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
Generic Terms and Conditions
• Any disputed transactions, sale reversals or credits for the Cardmember will not be
considered for the Offer
• Void Transactions shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the
Offer calculation
• If a Cardmember ceases to be a Cardmember, at any time during the Offer Period, the
Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardmember
YES BANK shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim
that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the
Cardmember/s under the Offer
YES BANK reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or
Cardmember from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out
for the purpose of availing the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
• Eligible Cardmembers shall receive the Pantaloons voucher by 20th July 2017
• No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period
• The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall in no event constitute a claim
against YES BANK
• The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the
participation by the Cardmember/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary
basis
• All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of
Mumbai
Souce: Email

Expired almost 3 years
23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

@A2Zdeals

Missing
Community Angel

@DealSeeker
@disclaimer

The Offer is applicable for select YES BANK Credit Cardmembers only and shall be
valid during the Offer Period

Did you receive such communication? Select refers to? @psinghal

@skaluva
@avgn
@ghitesh

Missing
Community Angel

@Beinghuman
@yourwish

Team : let’s select fpd

Missing
Deal Subedar

I got the communication, maybe because I don’t use the card.

Missing
Deal Subedar

Missing
Deal Subedar

Missing
Deal Subedar
A2Zdeals wrote:

@Beinghuman
@yourwish

they have a reason here…. they ll say we dont have any yes bank card so we cant confirm from admin side(even if they have ,they dont confirm)..so we promoted on basis of votes… you all users voted up so we thought its might working…

Missing
suspended
A2Zdeals wrote:

@Beinghuman
@yourwish

The Offer is applicable for select YES BANK Credit Cardmembers only

Still Promoted https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
suspended
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

What’s this happening? Are they blindly selecting FPDs?

T – Akkad bakkad bambey bo…

And there is no Offer link mentioned also , ROFL.

Missing
Community Angel
psinghal wrote:

Don’t take any comments personally, nothing against you

Missing
Deal Subedar

we want to know who promoted this???

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
yourwish wrote:

they have a reason here…. they ll say we dont have any yes bank card so we cant confirm from admin side(even if they have ,they dont confirm)..so we promoted on basis of votes… you all users voted up so we thought its might working…

That’s bulshit

Whenever I used to post Amex offers & used to go to admin reasoning those then their response used to be
very less people have amex
And they literally used to resist in promoting those offers
And see now
They promote even applications for amex card even if eligibility is annual income 12 Lacs
Irony at its best
Apni dhapli apna raag
T: my site my way

@GoogleCA
@Beinghuman

I used to feel bad with those remarks & felt always pity how to explain deal is good
Now if they don’t have deals they promote anything
Now they don’t even bother whether any less numbers have yes cards or it’s for select customers

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Don’t take any comments personally, nothing against you

As surprised as anyone to get the FPD. Wàs waiting for a couple of hours before posting. There were no comments, but a few likes.

No offense taken.

Missing
suspended
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

That’s bulshit

Whenever I used to post Amex offers & used to go to admin reasoning those then their response used to be
And see now
They promote even applications for amex card even if eligibility is annual income 12 Lacs
Irony at its best
Apni dhapli apna raag

@GoogleCA
@Beinghuman

I used to feel bad with those remarks & felt always pity how to explain deal is good
Now they don’t even bother whether any less numbers have yes cards or it’s for select customers

Can’t agree more #MyMood !

Missing
suspended
Expand
psinghal wrote:

As surprised as anyone to get the FPD. Wàs waiting for a couple of hours before posting. There were no comments, but a few likes.

No offense taken.

Strangely these people were asking for Offer link before promoting and here you did not share that and clearly wrote “Source : Email” and still promoted it . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

That’s bulshit

And see now
Irony at its best
Apni dhapli apna raag

@GoogleCA
@Beinghuman

so these guys are like this from starting. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif…..bdw waiting this thread to be locked ..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer

Did you receive such communication? Select refers to?

Yes said No to me.

Missing
Deal Cadet

anyone received voucher????

Missing
Deal Subedar

Not yet. Received cashback on another offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
psinghal wrote:

Not yet. Received cashback on another offer.

which offer of yes bank credit card ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

This was 500 cash back on some spends. Don’t have the mailer.

Missing