Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Rs.7000 Cashback on Apple Iphone 11 Via HDFC Card On 6 Month No Cost EMI (Check deal for Cashback Details on All Apple Products)

Rs.7000 Cashback on Apple Iphone 11 Via HDFC Card On 6 Month No Cost EMI (Check deal for Cashback Details on All Apple Products)

571°
Finance Mentor
beastboy

https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/festive-...

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_deta...

Get upto Rs 7000 Cashback on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 with HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards &EASYEMI
Get CashBack as per the below table on HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards & EASYEMI transactions for in-stores
No cost EMI upto 6 months available on HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards,
Offer can be availed 3 Transaction Per card per catagory during offer period ,

Model Name Cashback
iPhone 11 Pro Max 7,000
iPhone 11 Pro 6,000
iPhone 11 6,000
MacBook Air 6,000
MacBook Pro 7,000
iPad 3,000
iPad Air 3,000
iPad Pro 5,000
Apple Watch Series 5 4,000

T&C

Brand CashBack will be printed on the chargeslip which will be posted within 120 days of offer end period.
Customers will only be eligible for cashback if mentioned on the chargeslip.
For EASYEMI, transactions have to be done on Pine Labs Brand EMI terminal to be eligible for Cashback.
GST applicable for Credit Card EMI transactions on the interest component as per Government regulation .
No cost EMI is only available for 6 months tenure. The interest charged by the bank is given as an up front discount to the customer although bank will continue to charge interest in the monthly EMI.
To avail EASYEMI option, you need to inform the store staff that the swipe needs to be on HDFC Bank ‘Brand EMI’ option.
Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in this offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
EMI conversion will take at least 4-5 working days.
HDFC Bank reserves the right at anytime, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offers by another offers, whether similar to above offers or not, or to withdraw it altogether.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this cashback a separate promotion from the one that ended sep 30 ?
I mean will I get cashback again if I buy an iphone 11 in October ?
(I bought one in September too when similar cashback promotion was running)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone knows ?

replyuser
Click here to reply