Rs.75 off on Rs.500 by Hike on Snapdeal [New U...

Rs.75 off on Rs.500 by Hike on Snapdeal [New User]

460°
500
Handshake 300x299
suspended
3
122
1280
47

https://i.imgur.com/sWD3iJg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bCml5OH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eehi9Ok.jpg

Terms & Conditions

  • Offer valid on min purchase of Rs 500
  • Valid only on the Snapdeal Mobile App
  • Valid for first time users only
  • Offer can be redeemed only once per user
  • Offer not valid on Prepaid Recharges, Postpaid Bill Payment, DTH, Utility payments, Mobiles, Tablets and Gift Card Category on Snapdeal
  • Cannot be combined with any other offer/discount/promotion
  • Cannot be redeemed in cash
  • Prices exclusive of all taxes
  • Hike shall not be held responsible for any liabilities/claims arising out of use of this coupon
23 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
171
1,211
37668
294

VunS + KG…

Cropped4976912112179035859
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19

Vuns + Kg https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92

Alert sent

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,188
2,091
51899
335

hope theres some loophole about GC purchase https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
suspended
0
58
140
2
@avgn wrote:

hope theres some loophole about GC purchase https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


now SD bcom shit… we cant buy GC using GC, no code applied on GC, also only 1 GC usable for 1 order, so snapdeal made their gift cards useless.

Bn
Deal Colonel
171
1,211
37668
294

@dedimefan — what do u expect them to do..But obvious they hv to restrict somewhere if ppl start looting them the way they did yesterday and many instances in past…Nothing hurts any company more than sale of egvs at higher than normal discount.
That’s y AZ always comes out with 5% discount only always and not more than 7.5% ever. And everyone is not as big as Amazon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
154
7

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
188
1948
31

iF ANYONE HAVE AN spare cOUPON pLZ pm mE ONE.

Missing
suspended
0
58
140
2
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@dedimefan — what do u expect them to do..But obvious they hv to restrict somewhere if ppl start looting them the way they did yesterday and many instances in past…Nothing hurts any company more than sale of egvs at higher than normal discount.
That’s y AZ always comes out with 5% discount only always and not more than 7.5% ever. And everyone is not as big as Amazon.


but that much restriction made it useless.

T.: Ati har cheez ki buri hoti h.

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@dedimefan — what do u expect them to do..But obvious they hv to restrict somewhere if ppl start looting them the way they did yesterday and many instances in past…Nothing hurts any company more than sale of egvs at higher than normal discount.
That’s y AZ always comes out with 5% discount only always and not more than 7.5% ever. And everyone is not as big as Amazon.

right bro but they should allow anyno of SD egv in single order Atleast it will increase there sale https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
35
657
6956
57

VU+S+12 KG

Added to channel VFM deals

Rs.75 off on Rs.500 by Hike on Snapdeal [New User]


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/252434/medium/3566524subscribe-button-narrow.png?1480954839

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5092
100
@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
56
0

Where to get that coupon on app

Hamster
Entertainer
7
2,041
14014
347
@enapster wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

and sell on olx.. or exchange account in dd for discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
154
7
@marketdimer wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

and sell on olx.. or exchange account in dd for discount.

thanks friends …but i wanted to buy redmi note 3..nyways…lets c

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67543
718
@baaz4u2007 wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

and sell on olx.. or exchange account in dd for discount.

bro, better buy for ppl in circles as u will get the saem price of gv recovered https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

thanks friends …but i wanted to buy redmi note 3..nyways…lets c


Hamster
Entertainer
7
2,041
14014
347
@rajrocks wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

and sell on olx.. or exchange account in dd for discount.

bro, better buy for ppl in circles as u will get the saem price of gv recovered https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

thanks friends …but i wanted to buy redmi note 3..nyways…lets c



@Nigel

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67543
718
@marketdimer wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@baaz4u2007 wrote:

frnd plss help ..i hav 5k egv of sd now stuck…whatt to do with it….how to utilise. .


Buy a new phone!

and sell on olx.. or exchange account in dd for discount.

bro, better buy for ppl in circles as u will get the saem price of gv recovered https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

thanks friends …but i wanted to buy redmi note 3..nyways…lets c



@Nigel

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

bro, if u do then nothing n if we do its wrong https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
also u started in morning itself. i started just now after seeing urs. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@KuttaJi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
21
7890
196

If anyone has some cupoon please pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
154
7

if nyone have 1 coupon plsss pm me also ..i want to buy mouse

Cruise 2326278b
Deal Cadet
0
143
479
8

Pm me if anyone has extra

Handshake 300x299
suspended
3
122
1280
47

Its live Now.
They changed SD Logo:-}

Missing