Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
RuPay Platinum card - Free Airport Lounge & 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

RuPay Platinum card - Free Airport Lounge & 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

1258°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

RuPay Platinum card – Free Airport Lounge Access & 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021 -

RuPay Platinum Debit Program FY 2020-2021 -

Domestic and International – Lounge Access Program

Domestic Airport lounge program for RuPay Platinum Debit Card provides access to card holders two (2) times per calendar quarter per card in any of the 20+ participating Domestic Airport lounges. International lounge program provides access to cardholders two (2) times per calendar year in any of the 500+ participating International Airport lounges.

Cash back on Payment of Utility Bills

5% cash back on utility bill payments (capped at Rs. 50/month/card). Cash back on Utility bill is restricted to Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by NPCI under the program.

*Please note that we may replace the “Cash back on Payment of Utility Bills” feature with
equivalent or better offer. The same will be communicated to all the stakeholders in due
course of time

Domestic & International Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions -

The program is applicable at select airport lounges across India listed in
 RuPay Platinum Debit Card Holder/s of participating bank/s are eligible to avail of the airport
lounge access program.
 Access to the airport lounge would be granted upon successful authorization of the RuPay
Platinum debit card on the point of sale terminal/s placed at the lounge/s.
 RuPay Platinum Debit Card airport lounge program is valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021.
The period may be revised / extended at the discretion of NPCI and the same will be
communicated periodically.
 Program is open only for Card Holders carrying a valid and eligible RuPay Platinum Debit card
issued in India.
 Only two free access per Card Holder per calendar quarter will be permitted subject to maximum
of 8 (eight) airport lounge access per year. Unutilized access will lapse at the end of quarter and
cannot be carried to next quarter.
 In case, a Card Holder accesses the airport lounge beyond 2 times, he/she will be charged as per
the regular access rates prescribed by the lounge.
 Card Holder/s is/are advised to check the services and facilities that are covered under the RuPay
airport lounge access program at the lounge.
 An authorization for an amount (Rs. 2) will be taken on the card for validation purposes only and
it will be charged to Card Holder’s account. The authorization amount is non-refundable.
 The program can be modified, amended, changed or revoked at any time by NPCI without prior
intimation.
 The access to the airport lounge will be available on first-come-first-served basis.
 Complimentary access is limited to the card holder.
 Complimentary access cannot be transferred or encashed

Utility Bills – Offer Details -

Offer: 5% cash back on utility bill payments
Offer Details & Redemption Process:
 Cash back will be calculated at the end of a calendar month.
 5% or Rs. 50, whichever is lower will be processed as cash back.
 Payments have to be done using eligible and valid RuPay Platinum Debit Card.

Utility Bills Terms & Conditions -

The Offer is valid from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, both dates inclusive (hereinafter referred to
as the “Offer Period”).
2. The Card Holder shall be entitled to the following cash back for transactions made using the RuPay
Platinum Debit Card only:
a. 5% Cash back on utility bills subject to a maximum cap of Rs. 50 per calendar month. Card
Holder can pay one or more utility bills, however the cash back shall be subject to a
maximum cap of 5% or Rs. 50 per calendar month, whichever is lower.
b. Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by
NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cash back for transactions at merchant
outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs
assigned for utility.
c. Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas,
water and sanitary only.
3. If a Card Holder’s RuPay Platinum Debit Card is terminated at any time for any reason, whether by
the Card Holder or the Bank, the Card Holder will forthwith be disqualified from earning the cash
back after voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the RuPay Platinum Debit Card.
4. NPCI shall not be liable if the Card Holder is unable to make payments any one or more of the
following circumstances:
a. If the Card Holder’s Bank account with member bank does not contain sufficient funds to
cover the payment of the respective bill or the bill amount exceeds the overdraft limit, if
any, granted to the Card Holder.
b. If the funds available in the Card Holders bank account with the issuing banks is under any
attachment, lien or charge.
c. The name of Biller and/or details required by the Biller for effecting the payment is not
correctly provided by the Card Holder.
d. Due to refusal of the Biller to receive the payment for any reason whatsoever.
e. For any causes due to Force Majeure such as earthquake, flood, fire and other natural
calamities or circumstances beyond the control of the RuPay.
5. NPCI reserves the absolute right to extend or terminate this Offer or alter the terms & conditions at
any time.
6. Any dispute arising out of this Offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of
the Courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
7. Standard Offer Terms and Conditions are additionally applicable.

Offer Source – Download RuPay Circular – RuPay Platinum Debit Program FY 2020-2021 (ZIP File)- https://www.npci.org.in/sites/default/files/cir...

Another offer – Banks/PPI’s issue RuPay Prepaid Platinum Card – Free Airport Lounge Access - https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Expired

Deal Wiki

63 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I love Rupay smile Indian all the way

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

RuPay card now officially accept in South Korea (UAE & Singapore too) - https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Airport band hai sweat_smile

Link Copied

Banks/PPI’s issue RuPay Prepaid Platinum Card – Free Airport Lounge Access - https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ha+ and this one seems fruitful.
5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

Link Copied

March month cashback recvd today.

paid on HP LPG Gas bill on paytm app/website.

using Paytm bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

txn date – 13th March, 2020.
cashback date – 20th May, 2020

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617814/medium/66747262GMtKxb.jpg?1589992682

@5amar31

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We will get 5 % cashback on utility payment on all platform payment using debit cards ? @abhishek012

Link Copied

Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cashback for transactions at merchant outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas, water and sanitary etc.

only Paytm, Freecharge, Utility bill payment official websites, Niki, komparify and few other websites registered under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Also contact your bank because Bank maybe discontinued or modify the offer.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For some strange reason my HDFC Rupay Platinum Debit Card only has my name printed on card without my surname. Can I access airport lounge?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

YES

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

how to get this card?

Link Copied

HDFC, ICICI, Yes Bank, IDFC, Axis Bank, Federal, SBI and all other public sector banks issue RuPay Platinum debit card.

@abhishek.aevi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which all bank provide this card?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@abhishek012 Why you get so much excited due to Rupay-UPI news/offers ?

@P_A_N_K_A_J What excites you this much ?

@5amar31 FYI.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes Abhishek PM’d me last night after posting this.

View 17 more replies
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Does it work for Paytm card?
I surrendered paytm hard copy card.

Link Copied

It should.
@abhishek012

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

@Ramesh1997 this is the utility offer.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Ok thanks..

But any idea what made my recharge/dth transaction ineligible..

They being recharge/dth,
OR, card being paytm banks virtual card
OR, Payzapp platform..??

@abhishek012

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Mobikwik also eligible for RuPay Platinum debit card – 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer + you can also apply supercash

Proof -

Transaction date – 12th July, 2020
Cashback received date – 20th Aug, 2020

I use mobikwik website to pay my electricity bill + 5% supercash applied and pay through Paytm payments bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/632763/medium/6878143R3j52JM.jpg?1598175865

Generous Generous
Link Copied
smile
View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Very informative

Link Copied

how long does it take to get cashback… i used my hdfc rupay platinum card for bill pay last month though hdfc billpay, havent received cashback

ok, got it about 1 month

Link Copied

i also have paytm rupay dc,but no platinum word,will i get 5% cash back for paying elec. bill?

Link Copied

Yes, Paytm bank RuPay card is platinum card.

another offer, AmazonPay Load Money – 20% off upto 100 per card per month (only on Fridays) using RuPay Platinum Debit Card - https://www.desidime.com/deals/amazonpay-load-m...

Link Copied

@abhishek012
thank you

Link Copied

Xpay.life site also eligible for RuPay Platinum debit card 5% utility bill cashback offer.

Transaction date – 09-Aug-2020
cashback received date – 17th September, 2020.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/637636/medium/6935981m3z7CNw.jpg?1600437971

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro i think this rupay offer was expired in march as i can’t find any link for extension of this offer.Thanks

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@abhishek012 if i do utility bill payment in paytm through paytm rupay platinum debit card (virtual card)and nsdl rupay debit card(virtual card). Will i receive cb for both cards 5%upto 50? and paytm/mobikwik/freecharge is covered under merchant list of NPCI?

Link Copied

Yes.

utility bill payment means only electricity, gas, water, lpg.

dnt know about other utility bill payments.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply