Hotness RuPay Platinum card - Free Airport Lounge & 5% ...

Hot Deal RuPay Platinum card - Free Airport Lounge & 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

611°
Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109

RuPay Platinum card – Free Airport Lounge Access & 5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021 -

RuPay Platinum Debit Program FY 2020-2021 -

Domestic and International – Lounge Access Program

Domestic Airport lounge program for RuPay Platinum Debit Card provides access to card holders two (2) times per calendar quarter per card in any of the 20+ participating Domestic Airport lounges. International lounge program provides access to cardholders two (2) times per calendar year in any of the 500+ participating International Airport lounges.

Cash back on Payment of Utility Bills

5% cash back on utility bill payments (capped at Rs. 50/month/card). Cash back on Utility bill is restricted to Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by NPCI under the program.

*Please note that we may replace the “Cash back on Payment of Utility Bills” feature with
equivalent or better offer. The same will be communicated to all the stakeholders in due
course of time

Domestic & International Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions -

The program is applicable at select airport lounges across India listed in
 RuPay Platinum Debit Card Holder/s of participating bank/s are eligible to avail of the airport
lounge access program.
 Access to the airport lounge would be granted upon successful authorization of the RuPay
Platinum debit card on the point of sale terminal/s placed at the lounge/s.
 RuPay Platinum Debit Card airport lounge program is valid from 1st April 2020 till 31st March 2021.
The period may be revised / extended at the discretion of NPCI and the same will be
communicated periodically.
 Program is open only for Card Holders carrying a valid and eligible RuPay Platinum Debit card
issued in India.
 Only two free access per Card Holder per calendar quarter will be permitted subject to maximum
of 8 (eight) airport lounge access per year. Unutilized access will lapse at the end of quarter and
cannot be carried to next quarter.
 In case, a Card Holder accesses the airport lounge beyond 2 times, he/she will be charged as per
the regular access rates prescribed by the lounge.
 Card Holder/s is/are advised to check the services and facilities that are covered under the RuPay
airport lounge access program at the lounge.
 An authorization for an amount (Rs. 2) will be taken on the card for validation purposes only and
it will be charged to Card Holder’s account. The authorization amount is non-refundable.
 The program can be modified, amended, changed or revoked at any time by NPCI without prior
intimation.
 The access to the airport lounge will be available on first-come-first-served basis.
 Complimentary access is limited to the card holder.
 Complimentary access cannot be transferred or encashed

Utility Bills – Offer Details -

Offer: 5% cash back on utility bill payments
Offer Details & Redemption Process:
 Cash back will be calculated at the end of a calendar month.
 5% or Rs. 50, whichever is lower will be processed as cash back.
 Payments have to be done using eligible and valid RuPay Platinum Debit Card.

Utility Bills Terms & Conditions -

The Offer is valid from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, both dates inclusive (hereinafter referred to
as the “Offer Period”).
2. The Card Holder shall be entitled to the following cash back for transactions made using the RuPay
Platinum Debit Card only:
a. 5% Cash back on utility bills subject to a maximum cap of Rs. 50 per calendar month. Card
Holder can pay one or more utility bills, however the cash back shall be subject to a
maximum cap of 5% or Rs. 50 per calendar month, whichever is lower.
b. Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by
NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cash back for transactions at merchant
outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs
assigned for utility.
c. Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas,
water and sanitary only.
3. If a Card Holder’s RuPay Platinum Debit Card is terminated at any time for any reason, whether by
the Card Holder or the Bank, the Card Holder will forthwith be disqualified from earning the cash
back after voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the RuPay Platinum Debit Card.
4. NPCI shall not be liable if the Card Holder is unable to make payments any one or more of the
following circumstances:
a. If the Card Holder’s Bank account with member bank does not contain sufficient funds to
cover the payment of the respective bill or the bill amount exceeds the overdraft limit, if
any, granted to the Card Holder.
b. If the funds available in the Card Holders bank account with the issuing banks is under any
attachment, lien or charge.
c. The name of Biller and/or details required by the Biller for effecting the payment is not
correctly provided by the Card Holder.
d. Due to refusal of the Biller to receive the payment for any reason whatsoever.
e. For any causes due to Force Majeure such as earthquake, flood, fire and other natural
calamities or circumstances beyond the control of the RuPay.
5. NPCI reserves the absolute right to extend or terminate this Offer or alter the terms & conditions at
any time.
6. Any dispute arising out of this Offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of
the Courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
7. Standard Offer Terms and Conditions are additionally applicable.

Offer Source – Download RuPay Circular – RuPay Platinum Debit Program FY 2020-2021 (ZIP File)- https://www.npci.org.in/sites/default/files/cir...

Another offer – Banks/PPI’s issue RuPay Prepaid Platinum Card – Free Airport Lounge Access - https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Expiring In 22 days
35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
70
82
1

I love Rupay smile Indian all the way

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
36
5767
93

Airport band hai sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1754
25

Ha+ and this one seems fruitful.
5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

Missing
Deal Newbie
120
94
1

We will get 5 % cashback on utility payment on all platform payment using debit cards ? @abhishek012

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
g985481987117 wrote:

We will get 5 % cashback on utility payment on all platform payment using debit cards ? @abhishek012

Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cashback for transactions at merchant outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas, water and sanitary etc.

only Paytm, Freecharge, Utility bill payment official websites, Niki, komparify and few other websites registered under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Also contact your bank because Bank maybe discontinued or modify the offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
63
1

For some strange reason my HDFC Rupay Platinum Debit Card only has my name printed on card without my surname. Can I access airport lounge?

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
164
0

how to get this card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Which all bank provide this card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
120
94
1
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cashback for transactions at merchant outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas, water and sanitary etc.

only Paytm, Freecharge, Utility bill payment official websites, Niki, komparify and few other websites registered under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Also contact your bank because Bank maybe discontinued or modify the offer.

Thanks for the clarification buddy

Missing
Community Angel
11
3774
46

@abhishek012 Why you get so much excited due to Rupay-UPI news/offers ?

@P_A_N_K_A_J What excites you this much ?

@5amar31 FYI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
854
11
_One_Miller_ wrote:

@abhishek012 Why you get so much excited due to Rupay-UPI news/offers ?

@P_A_N_K_A_J What excites you this much ?

@5amar31 FYI.

Yes Abhishek PM’d me last night after posting this.

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
_One_Miller_ wrote:

@abhishek012 Why you get so much excited due to Rupay-UPI news/offers ?

@P_A_N_K_A_J What excites you this much ?

@5amar31 FYI.

With an indigenous card to support Prime Minster’s vision, it’s time to be vocal about all things local. Created by India, accepted around the World. Ask for your RuPay Card today! #VocalforLocal #RuPay #AskForRuPay #OneLifeOneRuPay

Let’s begin to make a change, by making a promise. A promise to bounce back into normalcy with safer & contactless payments with India’s indigenous card – RuPay. Together, we shall rise. Together, we shall overcome. #OneLifeOneRuPay #VocalForLocal #SafetyInYourHands

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617781/medium/6674493AKVoFib.jpg?1589983437

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
mysalemo771 wrote:

how to get this card?

HDFC, ICICI, Yes Bank, IDFC, Axis Bank, Federal, SBI and all other public sector banks issue RuPay Platinum debit card.

@abhishek.aevi

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
97
1
Pallab1997 wrote:

For some strange reason my HDFC Rupay Platinum Debit Card only has my name printed on card without my surname. Can I access airport lounge?

YES

Missing
Community Angel
11
3774
46
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

With an indigenous card to support Prime Minster’s vision, it’s time to be vocal about all things local. Created by India, accepted around the World. Ask for your RuPay Card today! #VocalforLocal #RuPay #AskForRuPay #OneLifeOneRuPay

Let’s begin to make a change, by making a promise. A promise to bounce back into normalcy with safer & contactless payments with India’s indigenous card – RuPay. Together, we shall rise. Together, we shall overcome. #OneLifeOneRuPay #VocalForLocal #SafetyInYourHands

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617781/medium/6674493AKVoFib.jpg?1589983437

One Life, One Wife – yeh hona chahiye

We keep multiple Rupay Cards in One Life.

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

One Life, One Wife – yeh hona chahiye

We keep multiple Rupay Cards in One Life.

Yehi ek cheez Discover se udhar lekar rebrand kiye hai baki sab to chinese hi hai
Reality is china to Chandni Chowk
Idiots sitting in govt can create dumb captions like this only
Wife ki bat mat karo warna uske pattho ko bura lag jayega
Isi govt mein niti ayog ke ek gadhe ne kaha tha ki debit credit card redundant ho jayenge sirf UPI rahega wahi redundant ho gya

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
309
3608
34
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Identification of transactions are based on Merchant Category Codes (MCC) allotted by NPCI. NPCI will not be responsible for providing cashback for transactions at merchant outlets/ franchisees / website which have not registered themselves under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Transactions on the MCC include all and any payment made on Utilities — electric, gas, water and sanitary etc.

only Paytm, Freecharge, Utility bill payment official websites, Niki, komparify and few other websites registered under the MCCs assigned for utility.

Also contact your bank because Bank maybe discontinued or modify the offer.

Have you received this cashback in last year, on which sites? It is difficult to believe that NPCI would offer this cashback from its own funds. Banks do not have any such bill payment cashback offer displayed on their websites.

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
Expand
drupal wrote:

Yehi ek cheez Discover se udhar lekar rebrand kiye hai baki sab to chinese hi hai
Reality is china to Chandni Chowk
Idiots sitting in govt can create dumb captions like this only
Wife ki bat mat karo warna uske pattho ko bura lag jayega
Isi govt mein niti ayog ke ek gadhe ne kaha tha ki debit credit card redundant ho jayenge sirf UPI rahega wahi redundant ho gya

Discover ko rebrand nhi kiya ha bhai.

RuPay Domestic card sab me RuPay card EMV chip hote ha, RuPay k khud k technology ha rebrand nhi ha, RuPay EMVco. k member ha.

RuPay card ko SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Yes Bank etc banks own karta ha, funding yehi sab banks kar rahe ha.

RuPay-Discover Global card me Discover EMV chip isliye hote ha because yeh easy hota ha Global acceptance k liye, jab tak na RuPay global expand karta ha.

and UPI he future ha, bohot se countries ne research paper nikala ha UPI k uppar, but 10 se 15 saal minimum lagega woha tak pahochne me.

tumhare baato se lag raha ha u r left supporter.

China aaj jaha ha, yaha pahochne me 30 se 40 years lagega.
socho agar 1980 ya 1990s me chinese bhi agar yehi sochte ki sab toh American ha,
hum kya kar lenge toh aaj China yaha tak nhi pahoch pata.

Make in India me aaj jo bhi company assembled kar raha he India me, yeh just starting ha, India me manufacturing hone me time lagega, Chinese & American ki tarah socho.

Americans ne 200-300 saal pahele socha tha, America superpower banega aur America bann k dekhaya. par kya woh 200-300 saal pahele k woh log aaj jinda ha ? No.
sab maar chuke ha. aaj k generation k Americans ko kisi ko unke naam tak nhi pata.
unhe bas itna pata ha, 200-300 saal unlogo ne bas ek soch rakha tha America ek din superpower banega.

same chiz apne pe apply karo, govt toh aate jate rahega, socho aaj India me company assembled karna start karega, aur 20-30 saal baad yaha India me manufacturing start karega. aur humare maarne k baad India superpower banega 2100+ k baad. itna samjhlo har chiz me time lagta ha. Govt, niti ayog kuch acha kar raha ha toh buraiya dhund k logo ko demotivate maat karo. time lagta ha har chiz ka. yeh kabhi maat sochna ki next 1 ya 2 years me India superpower bann jayega aisi soch rakhoge toh jab kuch na hota hua dekh k demotivate ho jaoge aur dusro ko bhi karoge.

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
rajarew wrote:

Ha+ and this one seems fruitful.
5% Monthly Utility bill cashback offer extended till 31st March 2021

March month cashback recvd today.

paid on HP LPG Gas bill on paytm app/website.

using Paytm bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

txn date – 13th March, 2020.
cashback date – 20th May, 2020

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617814/medium/66747262GMtKxb.jpg?1589992682

@5amar31

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2100
30
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

March month cashback recvd today.

paid on HP LPG Gas bill on paytm app/website.

using Paytm bank RuPay Platinum debit card.

txn date – 13th March, 2020.
cashback date – 20th May, 2020

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617814/medium/66747262GMtKxb.jpg?1589992682

@5amar31

You have physical PayTm bank debit card or used virtual one?

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
Expand
sardasa wrote:

You have physical PayTm bank debit card or used virtual one?

virtual.

nsdl bank also issue RuPay Platinum debit card (virtual).

Missing
Community Angel
11
3774
46
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

UPI he future ha, bohot se countries ne research paper nikala ha UPI k uppar, but 10 se 15 saal minimum lagega woha tak pahochne me.

Till than new feature will arrive which will be more safe & secure. UPI is mazaak. laughing

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Till than new feature will arrive which will be more safe & secure. UPI is mazaak. laughing

maat karo UPI use, UPI is most secure & safest way to transaction online.

soon other Indian companies replicate NPCI’s UPI technology.

US Federal Bank & Google already planning to launch UPI in USA.

approx all Asian countries, African & Some European countries interested in NPCI’s UPI payment.

Missing
Community Angel
11
3774
46
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

maat karo UPI use, UPI is most secure & safest way to transaction online.

soon other Indian companies replicate NPCI’s UPI technology.

US Federal Bank & Google already planning to launch UPI in USA.

approx all Asian countries, African & Some European countries interested in NPCI’s UPI payment.

How it is safest ? No need of OTP for doing transaction. Then what is meaning of registering mobile number in Bank account ?

Let me give you example – SBI Card send OTP even for web login from new browser or even if login to same browser after clearing history data. This is called Safety Level.

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7184
109
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

How it is safest ? No need of OTP for doing transaction. Then what is meaning of registering mobile number in Bank account ?

Let me give you example – SBI Card send OTP even for web login from new browser or even if login to same browser after clearing history data. This is called Safety Level.

SBI Bank also provide OTP-based UPI transaction.

and you need to set UPI-PIN, without your UPI-PIN, you can’t transaction.

first time UPI Bank registration also required OTP.

OTP-based UPI transaction is not secure, because if you lost your phone, anyone can access your bank transaction OTP but if you set UPI-PIN, fraudster can’t transaction without your UPI-PIN.

Missing
Analyst
2,861
4212
38
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Discover ko rebrand nhi kiya ha bhai.

RuPay Domestic card sab me RuPay card EMV chip hote ha, RuPay k khud k technology ha rebrand nhi ha, RuPay EMVco. k member ha.

RuPay card ko SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Yes Bank etc banks own karta ha, funding yehi sab banks kar rahe ha.

RuPay-Discover Global card me Discover EMV chip isliye hote ha because yeh easy hota ha Global acceptance k liye, jab tak na RuPay global expand karta ha.

and UPI he future ha, bohot se countries ne research paper nikala ha UPI k uppar, but 10 se 15 saal minimum lagega woha tak pahochne me.

tumhare baato se lag raha ha u r left supporter.

China aaj jaha ha, yaha pahochne me 30 se 40 years lagega.
socho agar 1980 ya 1990s me chinese bhi agar yehi sochte ki sab toh American ha,
hum kya kar lenge toh aaj China yaha tak nhi pahoch pata.

Make in India me aaj jo bhi company assembled kar raha he India me, yeh just starting ha, India me manufacturing hone me time lagega, Chinese & American ki tarah socho.

Americans ne 200-300 saal pahele socha tha, America superpower banega aur America bann k dekhaya. par kya woh 200-300 saal pahele k woh log aaj jinda ha ? No.
sab maar chuke ha. aaj k generation k Americans ko kisi ko unke naam tak nhi pata.
unhe bas itna pata ha, 200-300 saal unlogo ne bas ek soch rakha tha America ek din superpower banega.

same chiz apne pe apply karo, govt toh aate jate rahega, socho aaj India me company assembled karna start karega, aur 20-30 saal baad yaha India me manufacturing start karega. aur humare maarne k baad India superpower banega 2100+ k baad. itna samjhlo har chiz me time lagta ha. Govt, niti ayog kuch acha kar raha ha toh buraiya dhund k logo ko demotivate maat karo. time lagta ha har chiz ka. yeh kabhi maat sochna ki next 1 ya 2 years me India superpower bann jayega aisi soch rakhoge toh jab kuch na hota hua dekh k demotivate ho jaoge aur dusro ko bhi karoge.

agr kisi admin nai dekh lia nah itne sab ki english likhne padegi

Missing
Deal Cadet
950
932
11
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

agr kisi admin nai dekh lia nah itne sab ki english likhne padegi

grinning
Missing