Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Sabka dentist :- 10% cashback up to ₹100 on first phonepe transaction

Sabka dentist :- 10% cashback up to ₹100 on first phonepe transaction

87°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://phonepe.c...n/
What is the offer?

10% cashback up to ₹100 on first phonepe transaction
Special Offer: Dental checkup and Teeth Cleaning @199 on payment via Phonepe (applicable once per user)
What is eligibility criteria

Offer applicable:
a) Cashback is applicable on their first ever PhonePe transaction during the offer period.
b) Special offer is applicable once per user on payment via PhonePe
c) On all payment instruments
d) Applicable at all merchant’s outlets
What is offer Duration

From 00:00 hrs. 30th Mar, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 30th June, 2018
How many times can this offer can be availed?

This offer can be availed once per user at Sabka Dentist outlets, during offer period
How do I avail the offer?

When at one of the eligible Merchant outlets, place your order at the billing counter and inform the cashier that you wish to pay through PhonePe.Payment Option
Scan & Pay via QR Code, the cashier will point you to the QR Code.
Scan the QR code. Merchant display name will appear on scanning.
Enter the amount post confirmation with cashier.
Choose a preferable payment mode (UPI/Wallet/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Complete the payment by clicking on ‘Pay’ option.
A success message on the app screen will confirm the payment as successful.
Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
Click on pay to complete the transaction.
When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cash-back will be triggered to you within 24 hours of the transaction on which the offer is applicable
In case of discount, discount is applied and reduced net payable amount is displayed for transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain in your wallet and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet and will continue to be withdrawable to your bank account.
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10,000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

What is the offer?

10% cashback up to ₹100 on first phonepe transaction
Special Offer: Dental checkup and Teeth Cleaning @199 on payment via Phonepe (applicable once per user)
What is eligibility criteria

Offer applicable:
a) Cashback is applicable on their first ever PhonePe transaction during the offer period.
b) Special offer is applicable once per user on payment via PhonePe
c) On all payment instruments
d) Applicable at all merchant’s outlets
What is offer Duration

From 00:00 hrs. 30th Mar, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 30th June, 2018
How many times can this offer can be availed?

This offer can be availed once per user at Sabka Dentist outlets, during offer period
How do I avail the offer?

When at one of the eligible Merchant outlets, place your order at the billing counter and inform the cashier that you wish to pay through PhonePe.Payment Option
Scan & Pay via QR Code, the cashier will point you to the QR Code.
Scan the QR code. Merchant display name will appear on scanning.
Enter the amount post confirmation with cashier.
Choose a preferable payment mode (UPI/Wallet/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Complete the payment by clicking on ‘Pay’ option.
A success message on the app screen will confirm the payment as successful.
Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
Click on pay to complete the transaction.
When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cash-back will be triggered to you within 24 hours of the transaction on which the offer is applicable
In case of discount, discount is applied and reduced net payable amount is displayed for transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain in your wallet and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet and will continue to be withdrawable to your bank account.
Other Terms and Conditions:

In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10,000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

replyuser
Click here to reply