272°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Samsung C3312 (dual Sim & touch) new launch @3,579

Score: 14 Votes: 18
Score: 14 Votes: 18
Score: 14 Votes: 18
Score: 14 Votes: 18
Score: 14 Votes: 18
3579
4790.0
Sulekha logo new
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
Samsung C3312 (dual Sim & touch) new launch @3,579
Deal Expired

Samsung C3312 (dual Sim) new launch with cheapest price in market

here is the link

http://deals.sulekha.com/samsung-c3312...11

Mrp :Rs.4790

Sulekha Price : Rs.3929

Register as firsttime user and get it for Rs.3579

SPECIAL FEATURE OF THIS PHONE ARE Document Viewer & Photo Call

Here are the specs :-

Network : gprs, edge
Memory InBuilt :1GB Nand + 512MB DDR SDRAM
Memory Extended :MicroSD upto 32 GB
Mega Pixels 1.3 MP, 1280 × 1024 Pixels
Accelerometer sensor
Bluetooth Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
Touch Screen Capacitive Touch Screen
3.5mm audio jack

GRAB IT, THE BEST DUAL SIM PHONE AVAILABLE IN THIS PRICE https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Wiki

Samsung C3312 (dual Sim & touch) new launch @3,579

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Suelkha.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 3929
  3. Get it for Rs. 3579 after cashback (for new customers only)
  4. ICICI Customers can get it for Rs. 3424 at IndiaPlaza after using coupon code ICICIFEST12 (Deal Credits: honeysethi23)
107 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
172
156
30

Mobiles without 3G/wlan etc are waste as technology is rapidly changing…

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112

Not fully agreed, 3g and wifi are still not excessively used in india though available, so this is useful for many, even though not for every one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

cheers
dealstar

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112

54 views but not response ?? common guys please say something, and vote up if you like https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif)

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2

voted up, this may be the successor of samsung champ duos , as it is not available in market now.

wanna buy one.

Your life
Super Moderator
14
749
25098
586

good find

Your life
Super Moderator
14
749
25098
586
bala.realvalueinn wrote:

Voted Up … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i opened this page seeing ur name…….i was exepecting some good comment as u always do….

but i was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif .bala…….ab to adat pad gayi hai tumhare naam ke saath awesome comments dekne ki

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112

Thanks for voting up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

another deal for this phones, but still i belive mine is best as my deal doesn’t require any coupon or limited to specific bank user

and the diff of amt is only 156

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Coollogo com 72231498
Deal Lieutenant
45
129
6594
272
dealstar wrote:

Thanks for voting up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

another deal for this phones, but still i belive mine is best as my deal doesn’t require any coupon or limited to specific bank user

and the diff of amt is only 156

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bhai Deal is Nice i post that deal for ICICI Customer,Dimers will take benefit for it

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112

thank you rdx and bala, please suggest this as fpd if it is worth https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
honeysethi23 wrote:

dealstar wrote:

Thanks for voting up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

another deal for this phones, but still i belive mine is best as my deal doesn’t require any coupon or limited to specific bank user

and the diff of amt is only 156

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bhai Deal is Nice i post that deal for ICICI Customer,Dimers will take benefit for it


agreed cheers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

but i would be more happy if you post tat as comment, instead of making it a separate deal

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
sweetpulp2004 wrote:

Good one bro. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Voted..


thanks bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

please suggest as fpd if it is worth

309322 1982091632526 1250259745 31729308 507845750 n
Deal Captain
13
54
13961
558

nice find

Rino
Deal Lieutenant
7
294
3120
146

Hi bhai its a good phone for the price. It would have been better if 3g is there. Any idea about its SAR value
My votes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
sildenafil wrote:

Hi bhai its a good phone for the price. It would have been better if 3g is there. Any idea about its SAR value
My votes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


sar value not available for this phone as it is released today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112

guys please suggest this as fpd if you like da deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Image
Deal Subedar
17
580
1578
98

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
asdflkg wrote:

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.


yes dude it is capacitive touch screen

Just now went to local market and have seen the phone physically, actually its an upgrade to samsung champ duos, this model is named SAMSUND CHAMP DELUXE duos

EXTRA FEATURES ARE
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN, where the previous one is resistive
the proof is this phone does not have stylus as it is capacitive touch screen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
screen size is big
more features for social networking sites
document viewer
the price in local market is Rs.4200 after bargaining

Image
Deal Subedar
17
580
1578
98
dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.


yes dude it is capacitive touch screen

Just now went to local market and have seen the phone physically, actually its an upgrade to samsung champ duos, this model is named SAMSUND CHAMP DELUXE duos

EXTRA FEATURES ARE
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN, where the previous one is resistive
the proof is this phone does not have stylus as it is capacitive touch screen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
screen size is big
more features for social networking sites
document viewer
the price in local market is Rs.4200 after bargaining


Thank you for the information.
And did you see the Capacitive adjective in the description on the box?
Also please note that resistive touch also works without stylus.

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
asdflkg wrote:

dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.


yes dude it is capacitive touch screen

Just now went to local market and have seen the phone physically, actually its an upgrade to samsung champ duos, this model is named SAMSUND CHAMP DELUXE duos

EXTRA FEATURES ARE
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN, where the previous one is resistive
the proof is this phone does not have stylus as it is capacitive touch screen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
screen size is big
more features for social networking sites
document viewer
the price in local market is Rs.4200 after bargaining


Thank you for the information.
And did you see the Capacitive adjective in the description on the box?
Also please note that resistive touch also works without stylus.


haven’t seen that on box, but sales person told the first advantage of dis phone is capacitive screen
i knw tat resistive works wthout stylus, i just told tat to make a difference

The nfl wallpaper  yvt2
Entertainer
0
158
11640
171
RDX wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

Voted Up … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i opened this page seeing ur name…….i was exepecting some good comment as u always do….

but i was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif .bala…….ab to adat pad gayi hai tumhare naam ke saath awesome comments dekne ki


WoW Tanuj Bhai … Thank U Sooo Very Much Bhai … I am Deeply Touched … May Be The Picture below Can Convey U, How touched I am feeling Now …
Note :- Its Emotionally Touched what I mean, No Physical interaction Discussed …

https://i.imgur.com/6vZUX.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Star   smiling 3
Deal Lieutenant
9
407
3367
112
bala.realvalueinn wrote:

RDX wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

Voted Up … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i opened this page seeing ur name…….i was exepecting some good comment as u always do….

but i was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif .bala…….ab to adat pad gayi hai tumhare naam ke saath awesome comments dekne ki


WoW Tanuj Bhai … Thank U Sooo Very Much Bhai … I am Deeply Touched … May Be The Picture below Can Convey U, How touched I am feeling Now …
Note :- Its Emotionally Touched what I mean, No Physical interaction Discussed …

https://i.imgur.com/6vZUX.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bala bhai actually hez expecting good comments, not good picture https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

btw is tat picture specially designed for tanuj bhai??? :-p

The nfl wallpaper  yvt2
Entertainer
0
158
11640
171
dealstar wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

RDX wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

Voted Up … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i opened this page seeing ur name…….i was exepecting some good comment as u always do….

but i was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif .bala…….ab to adat pad gayi hai tumhare naam ke saath awesome comments dekne ki


WoW Tanuj Bhai … Thank U Sooo Very Much Bhai … I am Deeply Touched … May Be The Picture below Can Convey U, How touched I am feeling Now …
Note :- Its Emotionally Touched what I mean, No Physical interaction Discussed …

https://i.imgur.com/6vZUX.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bala bhai actually hez expecting good comments, not good picture https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

btw is tat picture specially designed for tanuj bhai??? :-p


HeHeHe … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Kya Bhai … https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Actually Tanuj is itself such A special Personality ki I’ve to Endeavor something Special for Him … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Bus Isiliye… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Your life
Super Moderator
14
749
25098
586
dealstar wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

RDX wrote:

bala.realvalueinn wrote:

Voted Up … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i opened this page seeing ur name…….i was exepecting some good comment as u always do….

but i was like https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif .bala…….ab to adat pad gayi hai tumhare naam ke saath awesome comments dekne ki


WoW Tanuj Bhai … Thank U Sooo Very Much Bhai … I am Deeply Touched … May Be The Picture below Can Convey U, How touched I am feeling Now …
Note :- Its Emotionally Touched what I mean, No Physical interaction Discussed …

https://i.imgur.com/6vZUX.gif
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bala bhai actually hez expecting good comments, not good picture https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

btw is tat picture specially designed for tanuj bhai??? :-p


@ BALA

Kyu waat lga rahe ho meri har post mein…….har koi pm karke poochne lga hai…..r u really a girl………

Main tumhari Bhawana-oo ko samaj gya brother…..tum itni Shradha se jo har comment dete ho

Image
Deal Subedar
17
580
1578
98
dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.


yes dude it is capacitive touch screen

Just now went to local market and have seen the phone physically, actually its an upgrade to samsung champ duos, this model is named SAMSUND CHAMP DELUXE duos

EXTRA FEATURES ARE
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN, where the previous one is resistive
the proof is this phone does not have stylus as it is capacitive touch screen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
screen size is big
more features for social networking sites
document viewer
the price in local market is Rs.4200 after bargaining


Thank you for the information.
And did you see the Capacitive adjective in the description on the box?
Also please note that resistive touch also works without stylus.


haven’t seen that on box, but sales person told the first advantage of dis phone is capacitive screen
i knw tat resistive works wthout stylus, i just told tat to make a difference


That’s strange, you mentioned that not having a stylus is the proof for the capacitive touchscreen.

Anyways, it looks like, it is a resistive touch screen as I could not find anywhere on the Internet about the capacitive touchscreen on this phone. We have B5722, which is an high end duos, but sometimes it is frustrating to operate. Nonetheless, you cannot complain at this price.

Image
Deal Subedar
17
580
1578
98
dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

dealstar wrote:

asdflkg wrote:

Will somebody please confirm if this a capacitive touch screen? And possibly a link to the source of information.
Thanks in advance.


yes dude it is capacitive touch screen

Just now went to local market and have seen the phone physically, actually its an upgrade to samsung champ duos, this model is named SAMSUND CHAMP DELUXE duos

EXTRA FEATURES ARE
CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN, where the previous one is resistive
the proof is this phone does not have stylus as it is capacitive touch screen https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
screen size is big
more features for social networking sites
document viewer
the price in local market is Rs.4200 after bargaining


Thank you for the information.
And did you see the Capacitive adjective in the description on the box?
Also please note that resistive touch also works without stylus.


haven’t seen that on box, but sales person told the first advantage of dis phone is capacitive screen
i knw tat resistive works wthout stylus, i just told tat to make a difference


That’s strange, you mentioned that not having a stylus is the proof for the capacitive touchscreen.

Anyways, it looks like, it is a resistive touch screen as I could not find anywhere on the Internet about the capacitive touchscreen on this phone. We have B5722, which is an high end duos, but sometimes it is frustrating to operate. Nonetheless, you cannot complain at this price.

Missing