Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB) + Exchange + Additional exchange offer (variable as per model)+ 6000 cb hdfc

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB) + Exchange + Additional exchange offer (variable as per model)+ 6000 cb hdfc

179°
Deal Baba
SVY-22-23

https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Ocean...
Special offers and product promotions : Colour: Ocean Blue

- Flat Rs.6000 Cashback with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards on purchase from Appario Retail Pvt Ltd. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- Offer: Pre-book a Samsung Galaxy Note9 and get Samsung Gear Sports at Rs. 4999/- only if you buy from Appario Retail Pvt Limited. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI card. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Checkout with this item only. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)

Bank Offer TnC-

Get Rs.6000 cashback on purchase of a new Samsung Note9 Smartphones on HDFC Bank Debit (EMI transaction only) and Credit Cards (EMI and Non-EMI transactions) from August 10, 2018 to August 31, 2018. The offer is valid on the purchase of one phone per card only
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved HDFC Bank Credit Card and choose to pay with or without EMI. In case of EMI, please select the desired tenure and proceed. Or, On the payment page, please select your saved HDFC Bank Debit Card and chose to pay with EMI. Please select the desired tenure and proceed
As long as Rs.30,000 is spent on the card for the purchase, you will be eligible for the offer
This is a flat Rs 6000 cashback . So, the maximum cashback possible per HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs.6000. The offer is valid only once per card
Net banking transactions are not included in this offer
Cashback will be credited to the card holder’s account by the Bank latest by December 31, 2018.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hi. I have prebooked Note 9 from Samsung outlet and also got prebooking reference no. message from samsung.
If I purchase the samsung note 9 ( same model and color) from other portal/shop and register it with prebooking mobile no., will I get gear sport watch coupon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In order to be eligible to avail the Samsung Gear Sports at the discounted price of Rs. 4999, you will be required to activate the Device by 7th September 2018 and register on the My Galaxy App on or before 30th September, 2018 with the same mobile number which has been used for pre-booking & activating the Device, failing which you will not be eligible for the offer and no claims shall be entertained either against Samsung or its authorized partners.

replyuser
Click here to reply