Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB+128GB - Get Rs. 6000  cashback using HDFC Cards

Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB+128GB - Get Rs. 6000 cashback using HDFC Cards

2502°
14% OFF 71000.0
111 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@goelamit

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

need his kidney ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I understand correctly, one gets ₹6000 paytm cashback + ₹6000 hdfc cashback.

When combined with a tax invoice in the firm’s name, the price comes to ₹66900 – ₹7168 gst input – ₹12000 cashback = ₹47732 🤩

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

You sure about this? I thought it’s only one

View 6 more replies
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

Good share

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You will get both paytm and card cashback

Link Copied

PaytmMall disclaims any/all claims or liabilities with respect to the above mentioned offer. Under no circumstances shall Samsung and/or its affiliates &/or their directors, employees, agents or officers be held responsible for any part of these offers. Offers are subject to change without prior notice. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.

Regarding HDFC offer So, will it be applicable?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Yes because it’s HDFC who is Providing Cashback

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You get option to enter GST details once added the product to cart. Thisis not for everyone but businesses who hold GSTIN number and actively pay GST.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Gst input is applicable if you are reselling the said item.

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Any business having a valid GSTIN can claim GST input tax credit for capital goods purchases made for their business only (not for personal use) but yeah, you can claim this phone to have been purchased purely for official purpose.

All input tax credits can be adjusted later while the business makes GST payments for output.

Example:

A person is setting up a new restaurant and spends Rs. 1,00,00,000 on capital goods (machinery needed). For this, if he had paid an additional 18% GST which is Rs. 18,00,000, this 18 lakhs can be taken as input tax credit.

If, in a quarter he makes sales (restaurant bills paid by customers) of worth Rs. 4,00,00,000 for which he has to pay the government 5% GST the total GST he has to pay would be Rs. 20,00,000. As he already has input credit of 18 lakhs paid for the machinery he purchased he can adjust that 18 lakhs out of the total 20 lakhs he has to pay the government and pay effective amount of Rs. 2 lakhs only for that quarter.

That’s how input tax credit works for businesses having a valid GSTIN. Correct me if I am wrong somewhere.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nicely explained plus1.,
Except restaurant business paying 5%GST will not allowed to take any ITC.
You can say in any other business you can do so.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please don’t mislead here, this HDFC offer + Paytm offer + Exchange Offer (6K etc. Extra) many times offered by Samsung via Samsung Store, Samsung online, Spice, Reliance Digital. Under this offer Samsung Cleary mention that you will get only one offer (either exchange or paytm or HDFC) , I went many time in past to check this with stores. They mentioned the same. Guys it is your risk, so be careful and double cross-check in understanding this offer.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

This offer isn’t even about exchange. It’s 6k cash back being given by Paytm that goes into Paytm wallet for all modes of payment and another 6k for using a HDFC card into the person’s HDFC card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If it is true and there is combined 12K cashback, it is good deal though I am skeptical about offer. Can some one cross-check with Customer Care at Paytm.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I dont think u will get 12k cashback.. just checked with the samsung store they said u will get only one cashback..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I dont knw how to post pics in here.. but i got a confirmation from paytm that u will get both offers i.e. paytm cashback and hdfc cashback.. i cans send the screenshot of that to anyone who wants..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Friend s
If not urgent
It’s just a mobile
Not a gold bar

Plz buy after april
Expected price ₹ 38000 odd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Two questions… 1. How 38000? Any reduction in taxes? 2. How buying a gold bar can be urgent stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did someone get a chance to check with paytm customer care about the offer ? Bcz as per the terms and cond, this hdfc offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Has anybody contacted cc on this?? If yes, please let me know. I want to order this asap.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

checked with CC and you can avail both the offers HDFC cashback and paytm cashback. HDFC will come after 3 months .

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Beware: The 6000 cashback of HDFC is not applicable on EMI transactions at paytm while its applicable on flipkart and samsung store.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If anyone has bought the phone and don’t want the galaxy buds pm me I’ll give you a good price for it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer expired.. Please tag me if the offer comes back again.

Link Copied

Now better buy with amazon.

Pay Rs.30k via card and rest via Gift card which you can get at discount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

missed the deal….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm cashback offer removed from their site as of now. Check again if deal active before trying to buy at paytm.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Missed the deal. Pls tag me if the paytm cashback goes live again. Thanks.

Link Copied

Tag me once offer is back

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How about a please?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any1 need HDFC card PM me

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I applied twice and was rejected. You have any special connect with them? I’ll like to get one.

Link Copied

Any1 need HDFC card PM me

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

@Nigel @azzuridd plz Change the Final price it will be 60900 after HDFC cashback not 54900

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm has stopped providing its own cashback. Only HDFC cashback is available. Pls check

Link Copied

What stopped u mean?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm 6k CB does not exist where it is folks.?

Link Copied

One Important Info -

Better buy from local store u will get store bargain and HDFC offer too. grinning

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Sure about that? Availed such offers in the past but never really got any discount on MRP, especially when the device is new.

replyuser
Click here to reply